forum

Add a side back button Off feature

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Hit
I know theres an all mouse buttons remove feature. However I have a g500 and when I go crazy in Insane i accidently hit the back button and sometimes even retry instantly after

Please add a feature to remove the back side button on mouses in the options please. It can get quite frustrating when you are going for an S :P
blissfulyoshi
The g500 comes with specialized software that allows you to remap the keys however you wish. You can just toggle the back key on and off in that software instead of here in osu!. Beyond that, most mice have their side keys mapped differently or have their own software to map them, so in short, I don't think this request is very useful.
Topic Starter
Hit
You do realize if I disable this then I will not able to use it for other things like browsing over the internet or using it in starcraft 2. I will have to manually turn it off and on everytime I play OSU

You should as least be able to add it to the key bindings area

But if u want me to just turn it off and on every time then i totally agree it a terrible request sorry for wasting ur time.
MLGnom
You have G500 and you don't know about "profiles"?
You can create profile exactly for osu!. And set it to automatic change while it detects osu!.
Sushi
This Request is pretty much a special case. Yeah, as it was said, profiles.