forum

[resolved] Half of the maps gone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yaizagoo
So, this happened today: I have like 3000 beatmaps downloaded, though it only says I have 1841. I checked some of the gone maps, and the files of them are in the Songs folder, like they should be. I don't know what happened and I don't know if update the maps directory would be a good idea.
Flanster

Yours is probably set to something different which hides some maps.
Topic Starter
Yaizagoo
It looks like it's not that. That option was already like that when I checked it.
Also, some maps don't have their respective background or respective rank. For example:

The taiko beatmap has a background from another beatmap (My Sweet Maiden); and has a B rank, when I never played the map.
Death
Close osu!, move the file "osu!.db" outside of your installation folder (default path is C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\osu!), and then reopen osu!.
Topic Starter
Yaizagoo
Thank you!!!! It served a lot!!!!!
Flanster
Marking as resolved.
Blackcat93334

Death wrote:

Close osu!, move the file "osu!.db" outside of your installation folder (default path is C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\osu!), and then reopen osu!.
Uh i don't see a file name like that
Zelzatter Zero

Blackcat93334 wrote:

Death wrote:

Uh i don't see a file name like that
The AppData folder is hidden, you'll have to search google for the way.

Also please don't bump old threads
FlowingBoat220

Death wrote:

you just saved a homie 4 years in the future
NAJSO

Death wrote:

Another one saved almost 6 years later, real hero
k3KILLer
ty!!