forum

Arata Iiyoshi - Top Menu Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
audinor
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
leo16834
Hi~ M4M (General things should be know)

this post it-s about General things , and i wll mod time line on v2 verson

[General]

difficulty spread:

I think the diff gap is too big from Normal to Partners

About unrankable issue (= violate the "Rules" in Ranking Critiria General / Ranking Critiria in osu!) says the diff gap N to H(partners diff seems Insane)

◾Gap between Normal and Hard: 2.26

The difficulties in the mapset must be in a consecutive order. Easy or Normal can be skipped if the gap in the star rating spread allows it. The order can be seen in the chart below.

default rules gap is 1.5. So need to add one diff on Normal to Partners. Like 2.7 star to 2.9 make sure your difficulty spread

A little problems on Audio

Click Aimod to check audio bitrate. The audio bitrate should be 192kbs. Maybe consider recompressing CBR 192kbs or VBR 1.0

But ignore kiai issue. that is availability now.

About Source

Because the PMD Janpaese verion is early than English verion

So should change Source or add tag "ポケモン不思議のダンジョン 時の探検隊・闇の探検隊" (it's means Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness)

Choose one verion on source.

Widescreen Support

If it's not storyboard, you can click out on Widescreen Support (In design set you can find it)

Other interesting things you can change

NC (New combo color)
Because it's a colorful theme , I think can use other colors better than default value (All purple colors)

Okay, I think that's all on the general problems

If i find others problem , I will tell you in-game or edit this post

Mod time line on V2, GO ~xd :)