forum

[Archived] Tablet cursor stuck with raw input

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Yuzu ]
Problem Details:
Hi all
So after the release of the newest Windows 10 update my tablet doesn`t work anymore like it used to.
The problem is that the cursor is stuck in the top left corner of my Osu! window when using raw input (sounds familiar). I tried everything so far.
I did reinstall the tablet driver, changed it like 4 times.... doesnt make a difference. And no disabling Windows Ink DOESNT work D: I even tried to change my grafc drivers with no result. When playing without raw input it isn´t stuck anymore but has a HUGE input lag that the game isnt playable anymore..... My hardware isn´t the problem either (high spec pc).
Im really desperate for a fix rn because i have a match in groupstage this afternoon D:
pls help :?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171106.5 (latest)
Venix
You should try to disable Windows Ink. (t/590367 Here you have instructions how to do this)
Topic Starter
[ Yuzu ]
As i said disabling Windows Ink doesnt work x) and unfortunately i cant rollback to the old windows update my system does not have that option sadly :/
Venix
Also, for a tablet, you should change area instead of increasing sensitivity if you are able to.
Topic Starter
[ Yuzu ]
I never changed my sensivity. Stays on 1 all the time and play full area.
Venix
So what's the reason behind playing with raw input enabled?
Topic Starter
[ Yuzu ]
You dont get input lag..... because the data is directly transfered from the tablet to the pc.
Topic Starter
[ Yuzu ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-25ElTK ... e=youtu.be thats how it is rn without raw input