forum

[Archived] Osu! couldn't open at the startup

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MSZ 2001
Problem Details:
Every time I'm trying to start osu!, it kept show error like OpenGL ES error and give this weird code.

OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: [EGL] Failed to create window surface, error BAD_NATIVE_WINDOW.
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo.CreateWindowSurface(IntPtr config)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, EglWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext sharedContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=zZjYKHpuRzWjvEgHNFxLVfZJfC2u5.#=zqtqcJFA=(Int32 #=zblFwaHQ=, Int32 #=zncvlaVU=, GraphicsContextFlags #=zQzjV$Ck=)
at #=zjtbDwLqK14NGAiLA3Y3SGUc=.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zOR6kMCg=)
at #=zze2uL$ZDyfLAxFO$Y0dErTYWdkWS.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zOR6kMCg=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at #=zyWC7LzuxR7OP7HtMRbUMiSw=.WndProc(Message& #=zkM3WRN4=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Hope someone could solve this problem.Really appreciate it

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171105.4
Death
Do you also get an error that says "Can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL Driver"?
Topic Starter
MSZ 2001
Yes...I've tried to solve it from troubleshoot compatibility to find it on Windows and repairing it on RAR but the result still the same.
Death
Update your Intel drivers. They released a fix for this specific issue a while ago.
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/
Topic Starter
MSZ 2001
K Thx 4 the tip bruh I appreciate it
Topic Starter
MSZ 2001
did i need to pick this option "Automatically update your drivers" cause' its still failed
BTW what's the driver's special issue that i need to download?
Lacrimosa
Here's the driver you want to install. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downlo ... dows-15-46
Topic Starter
MSZ 2001
I'm sorry Niko but everytime i download a new driver, it kept showing 'this driver isn't compatible with your computer'
TBH iv'e downloaded 2-5 drivers but it kept showing the same results
My graphic card is intel i3 core.Hope it helps.....
(God i want to keep playing this game....)
Keiger
what i3 model do you have?