forum

[resolved] How does AR works?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zNaiciXD
How does AR works? I actually don't know how. Is how much the circles are near to each other?
More AR more far?
(sorry if i had a mistake in my writing, english = second language)
Death
From this wiki page:
The Approach Rate is a number (from 0 to 10) that indicates how long circles stay on the screen, from the moment they appear until the time to click on them. Higher approach rates mean that circles will be shown for a shorter period of time, giving you less reaction time to plan ahead when to click on them. Inversely, lower approach rates mean that circles will be shown on the screen for a longer time. This gives you more time to react to each circle, but can result in an excessive number of circles on the screen if the AR is too low.
Topic Starter
zNaiciXD
Holy, thanks man, that really helps :D
- Rem

Death wrote:

From this wiki page:
The Approach Rate is a number (from 0 to 10) that indicates how long circles stay on the screen, from the moment they appear until the time to click on them. Higher approach rates mean that circles will be shown for a shorter period of time, giving you less reaction time to plan ahead when to click on them. Inversely, lower approach rates mean that circles will be shown on the screen for a longer time. This gives you more time to react to each circle, but can result in an excessive number of circles on the screen if the AR is too low.

I wanted to ask how dt and hr affect ar
- Zuramaru -

- Rem wrote:

I wanted to ask how dt and hr affect ar
Take a look at this thread. The second post has a chart that answers your question.