forum

Hi there! o/

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alolan Raichu
owo someone actually clicked on this thing owo

Hewwo everwuns! I'm Alolan Raichu! Before I start... Let's just say that this is the start of me getting involved with the osu forums and all! My biggest interests are Music and Games! More specifically, I play the sax at a sort of pro-ish level I guess? (Check out my video down below so you can be the judge of that xd) I play several other instruments too, but mostly sax and piano. I love games! Especially Rhythm games!!! I've been playing osu! and osu!mania for about a year and a half. Used to be a die-hard fan and pro at Rhythm Heaven & Rhythm Heaven Fever! I love Pokemon too ofc! (In case you haven't noticed XD) Used to play lots of HeartGold back when it came out, I haven't played any of the newer Pokemon... But I have a 3DS so I just need to buy the games >3<. I know it's a bit odd to put this in the middle but, My real name's Gabriel Regehr. You can call me Gabe if you want too! (but just please for the love of god stay away from calling me Gabe the Dog TwT). I was born in Canada, never moved to anywhere else. I'm also a German-Filipino if anyone cares xd. I don't speak any of the languages tho, cuz again I was born in Canada, and only learned English owo. I also don't look like I'm Filipino or German... Probably cuz I'm just a tall white dood XD. Anyways, it feels slightly odd to end it like this since it's all very rough and all. But yeah I hope you enjoyed reading this!

Here's the video of my sax playing uwu (PREPARE FOR FACE REVEAL)

Edit: I'll probably be editing this thing a lot, since I know I missed a lot of details that I wanna tell you guys about... But if I never come back to this page for some reason... Then you can check out my "About me" thingy on my userpage, if I ever update that XD
Ryoid
Lol this is enought to make me laught
And welcome to the forum! Gabe :D

I wonder why people just watch and go but who care. Hope you have a good time here and good luck(that was one good play tho)
Jun Maeda
owo

Welcome to the forums xdd
Topic Starter
Alolan Raichu

Ryoid wrote:

Lol this is enought to make me laught
And welcome to the forum! Gabe :D

I wonder why people just watch and go but who care. Hope you have a good time here and good luck(that was one good play tho)
Not gonna lie, was starting to question the view to reply ratio o-o. Anyways... Thanks for the welcome and compliments! uwu
Topic Starter
Alolan Raichu

iSlodinx wrote:

owo

Welcome to the forums xdd
Thanks for the welcome! ;D
vizzy
Welcome to the community!
Topic Starter
Alolan Raichu

vizzy wrote:

Welcome to the community!