forum

[Discography] Pokémon Heartgold/SoulSilver OST

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Imakuri

Hello everyone ! I'm Imakuri, a French mapper, and i'm glad to introduce you today, my new beatmapping project, about the vidéo game "Pokémon Heartgold and Soulsilver", on Nintendo DS. You will know everything about the project below.

> The project in itself <

This project is really big. The OST of this game contains more than 150 songs, that you will discover in the category below. I made this project because I think that this OST deserves to be more "popular" in the osu! community, because it's a really good OST.
To take part in this project, you just have to follow only one rule. Please, write which music you wanna map, and keep updating your beatmap status in this thread, because I will update often the topic, to know your progress in the map. Your beatmap will have 4 status in the thread :
  1. WIP : It means that you didn't submitted your beatmap yet.
  2. Pending : Once your map is over and submitted, send me a PM or write "my map is now submitted and ready to be modded" with the link of your set.
  3. Ranked : Your map is now ranked, same for the Pending section, send me a PM or write it below to let me know it. I'll update it in the thread.
  4. Graveyard : Your map is dead. (Please let me know if you wanna resurect it or not).
ALL THE GAMEMODES ARE ALLOWED, please let me now that too.

Everyone can take part in this project. You just need to be serious !
If some of you have already ranked a map from the game, please let me now that too.

> The songs <

As you probably know (like I told it), the OST is pretty big, and I did a selection of songs that could be mapped properly.
Here is the list :

Johto OST :

1. 004 - New Bark Town
  2. 007 - Elm Pokémon Lab
  3. 009 - Route 29
  4. 010 - Battle! (Wild Pokémon - Johto version)
  5. 013 - Cherrygroove City
  6. 014 - Hurry Along 2
  7. 015 - Pokémon Center
  8. 018 - Battle! (Trainer Battle - Johto Version)
  9. 020 - Route 30
  10. 022 - Violet City Theme
  11. 023 - Sprout Tower
  12. 025 - Poké Mart
  13. 027 - Kimono Girl
  14. 028 - Union Cave
  15. 030 - Ruins of Alph
  16. 033 - Azalea Town
  17. 035 - Battle! (Team Rocket)
  18. 036 - Route 34
  19. 037 - A Rival Appears!
  20. 038 - Battle! (Rival)
  21. 041 - Goldernod City
  22. 042 - Pokémon Gym
  23. 043 - Battle! (Gym Leader - Johto Version)
  24. 049 - Goldenrod Game Center
  25. 053 - GTS
  26. 055 - Bicycle - Ranked - osu!std > mapset < ~ mapped by NoHItter
  27. 058 - National Park
  28. 060 - Ecruteak City
  29. 062 - Burned Tower
  30. 063 - Eusine
  31. 064 - Pokégear Radio - Professor Oak Program
  32. 066 - Route 38
  33. 068 - Battle! (Raikou)
  34. 069 - Olivine Lighthouse
  35. 070 - Surf
  36. 071 - Cianwood City
  37. 073 - Route 42
  38. 075 - Team Rocket Hideout WIP - osu!std ~ mapped by Imakuri
  39. 078 - Radio Tower Occupied
  40. 079 - Ice Path
  41. 081 - Dragon's den - Ranked - osu!std > mapset < ~ mapped by Imakuri
  42. 083 - Battle! (Entei)
  43. 084 - Bell Tower
  44. 085 - The Dance of Ecruteak - Pending - osu!std/taiko > mapset < ~ mapped by Imakuri (Taiko by Oui)
  45. 087 - Battle! (Ho-Oh)
  46. 088 - Route 26

Kanto OST :

1. WIP !
Here is the japanese name for the both authors of the OST : Junichi Masuda -> 増田順一 // Shota Kageyama -> 景山 将太
The game in japanese : ポケットモンスター ハートゴールド・ソウルシルバー

Please note that all the songs aren't from the both artists together. Some songs are only by Junichi Masuda, some are only by Shota Kageyama,
and some are fom the both.

To download the songs, click on "Click here to download", and then right click and "Save as"
(The artist will be automaticly put on osu! when you drop the file). Please also pay attention to metadata. Try to get the better informations as you can, don't forget to put the Japanese and Romanized song title on the settings of your beatmap.

Thanks a lot for your attention !

Imakuri
A r M i N
Good Luck with the Project <3
pkhg
wheres lugia battle theme
Topic Starter
Imakuri

pkhg wrote:

wheres lugia battle theme
I didn’t finished to fill the complete OST, i will do it soon, sorry !
StanloonaHetero
I would help with this because I want to play pokemon beatmaps but I'm terrible at mapping.:(
Runigh
don't necropost pls. also this isn't a gd req in which you will map but a discography. you'll find more info here community/forums/topics/453937