forum

More Customization Options?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
raeurae
I was curious to know if some people (other than me) would be just as interested in a few different skin options:

1. Being able to change the color of the menu cookie
  2. Multiply blue/orange/pink overlay layer taken off of the song- election menu (or make it able to be edited)
  3. Change the purple main menu selection bars?
  4. Ability to be able to change default font on the song selection menu (From my understanding right now this requires editing the .dll, which is bannable??)
  5. Ability to change the colors of the opening "Welcome" blue-burst-circle-thing that comes up upon startup
I feel like some of these things make certain skins a lot more cohesive feeling; even if they are offered for just supporter...
If any other these actually exist, and I'm just stupid and didn't know, please say so!!! Also, I don't know if this counts as multiple features or not "OTL
Nathanael
1. The osu! cookie will never get color options.
2. I think this has been requested before.
3. Not sure what element are you referring here.
4. Will not happen.
5. This is already possible. The filename is "welcome_text.png" (requires supporter) afaik
Topic Starter
raeurae

Nathanael wrote:

1. The osu! cookie will never get color options.
2. I think this has been requested before.
3. Not sure what element are you referring here.
4. Will not happen.
5. This is already possible. The filename is "welcome_text.png" (requires supporter) afaik
3. I''m referring to the selections of the main menu where you can choose play/options/quit/etc.
5. I thought that this just edits the text though, and not the circle that appears around it?

also, thank you for responding so quickly
demoncat96
this sounds prity good even though it could not be done :) hope it does happen because it sounds cool