forum

I need help - Mechanical Keyboard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ErDeiviSupaHot
Didn't know if this should go here or in GnR, so I'm just posting it here.

So... I want to buy a mechanical keyboard. I have come to a point where I really need to improve my speed and stamina, and I can't do so with my 5 years old membrane keyboard.

I heard red switched are the best ones for osu! on the brand of Cherry switches. Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe browns are better. I also hears blue are better for finger control, but I prefer speed.

What I'm asking for, is a recommendation. What keyboard should I buy? I got 110 dollars. I was gonna buy HyperX Alloy FPS red switches, but before I do that, I needed to know if I was making the right choice. For 110 dollars, should I buy that keyboard, or are there any better ones?

Thanks.
d4ilyrun
I would recomend you to buy the CmStorm MasterKeys pro it's way better, it does have a number pad. It cost 100$ but i can't find a rgb version. If RGB is very important for you, so you should buy the hyperX. But remember, Corsair isn't as good as a lot of people thinks !

Hope I helped you, and enjoy your future keyboard ! :) ;)
Topic Starter
ErDeiviSupaHot

d4ilyrun wrote:

I would recomend you to buy the CmStorm MasterKeys pro it's way better, it does have a number pad. It cost 100$ but i can't find a rgb version. If RGB is very important for you, so you should buy the hyperX. But remember, Corsair isn't as good as a lot of people thinks !

Hope I helped you, and enjoy your future keyboard ! :) ;)
I'm looking for the cheapest Cherry Mx Red out there, I don't care about RGB or other stuff. I just want a keyboard that would allow me to be a good player, because my speed and stamina is shit thanks to my 5 years old membrane kb.
E m i
Renaylria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xXwQQZGE1U lul

Ok jokes aside, I personally don't have any issues with using a membrane keyboard. I use this damn thing (Granted at a much cheaper price: https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/e ... /b2m-00012

I don't want to be that guy that says "git gud", but equipment isn't always the issue :P
Though having a mech keyboard would be nice... gl with your search XD
[-Shadow-]
If your looking for a mech that is nice to use and can spend a little bit more i would look at the razer blackwidow, i have used the blackwidow chroma now for a few years and i enjoy it i'll be looking at replacing it soonish simply because i have the spare cash to do so but if i wanted to not waste money i would just continue using it