forum

NeonToaster - Protegent Circulation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pablzo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 4 de noviembre de 2017 at 17:37:57

Artist: NeonToaster
Title: Protegent Circulation
Source: Protegent Rap and
Tags: protegent circulation proto motto memes
BPM: 120
Filesize: 16799kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,98 stars, 57 notes)
  2. Hard (3,2 stars, 218 notes)
  3. Insane (3,78 stars, 256 notes)
  4. Normal (1,71 stars, 99 notes)
Download: NeonToaster - Protegent Circulation
Download: NeonToaster - Protegent Circulation (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
- I AM PROTO -

- BOOTLEG IS MY MOTTO -

Finally! Ready for ranking! (maybe)

Get Protegent 360 for free downloading this beatmap.

I'm learning how to do beatmaps.

Mods: RShields and Fenza.

If you don't know what Protegent is, search for it first.
Alexandrine
Hello!

General
  1. Repair this, if that Ctrl+Shift+A
Insane
  1. Too high values HP and OD, lower them.
  2. NC's placed randomly. They are placed when you start the new sounds or the new part of the song, usually large white ticks, try to spend more time on the alignment of the new combo
  3. Need to work on rhythm, so it was a little more precise and expressive. You have to match where the sliders are, and where the circles.
    1. For Example: 00:12:184 (4) - Can not be combined with rhythm, just the slider. 00:17:434 (1,2) - Follows the vocals, 00:18:934 (5) - not in rhythm, empty sound, 00:20:434 (1,2,3,4) - same.
    1. Also randomly located circles, which are also for the most part not going to the rhythm. Take care of them
    1. Check all the music, the music is really not very diverse. Well you can just map one of the parts and copy to other.
  4. More about the visual part. You'd put the slider to 00:12:184 (4) - you may want to use more soft curve, since there is no clear sound that you want to select this bend. Here are some examples: 00:32:184 (3) - 00:37:434 (1)
  5. Also, you do a lot of overlap objects. 00:30:434 (6,7,2) - 01:06:184 (3,1). To avoid this, use the whole field.

If fully modit, it is possible to write endlessly. Just follow what I wrote above. Try to modify the rhythm. I think it is now the main problem needs more work.