This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Combo Commander
474 posts
No kudosu yet.
Gra
Tz тryппа :owo:
Ho new page hello
Rhythm Incarnate
860 posts
No kudosu yet.
Rhythm Incarnate
534 posts
No kudosu yet.
quien és mas boludito
Beatmap Nominator
1,399 posts
No kudosu yet.
Star Shooter
253 posts
No kudosu yet.
sera que o trynna consegue rankear isso antes de 2018!?1w???
Rhythm Incarnate
522 posts
im not even trying to rank it before 2018 anymore, no one is interested
Beatmap Nominator
2,689 posts
Earned 2 kudosu.

General
metadata ?
consider changing ur combo colors cuz they don't rly fit ur bg

Easy
00:11:195 - to 00:12:733 - im not quite sure what rhythm youre following here and it kinda just seems out of place, if it's a low frequency i can't hear it so you kinda have to tell me what you're following here
00:21:580 - also this pause i can't really tell what you're following so pls clarify
tbh kinda the first part with pauses I don't really get cuz they kinda just sound like they're making their own rhythms since quite a few strong sounds are being ignored

Hard
00:25:810 (4,1) - consider not stacking this since every stack you've done indicated 1/2, having a 1/1 pause can be confusing

Insane
00:44:656 (1,2) - im not really liking this stack since you're coming out of consecutive 1/2 stacks so maybe try to move 2?
01:32:541 (2,3) - tbh low key triggering that this isn't perfectly linear lol

a
Rhythm Incarnate
522 posts
Battle wrote:

General
metadata ?
Delis wrote:

consider changing ur combo colors cuz they don't rly fit ur bg fixed

Easy
00:11:195 - to 00:12:733 - im not quite sure what rhythm youre following here and it kinda just seems out of place, if it's a low frequency i can't hear it so you kinda have to tell me what you're following here oh, those pauses were a tribute to Alacat's diff, i find it pretty cool and the pauses help newbies in some way and after that things get more intense and stuff
00:21:580 - also this pause i can't really tell what you're following so pls clarify fixed this one
tbh kinda the first part with pauses I don't really get cuz they kinda just sound like they're making their own rhythms since quite a few strong sounds are being ignored

Hard
00:25:810 (4,1) - consider not stacking this since every stack you've done indicated 1/2, having a 1/1 pause can be confusing now stacked with 00:26:772 (2) - instead

Insane
00:44:656 (1,2) - im not really liking this stack since you're coming out of consecutive 1/2 stacks so maybe try to move 2? insane players can distinguish these things, also 00:44:656 (1) - this beat has a potential to a pause after it, so stacking would be the more appropriate imo
01:32:541 (2,3) - tbh low key triggering that this isn't perfectly linear lol fixed this thing

a
Beatmap Nominator
2,689 posts
Post is exempt of kudosu.
delis poked me
Combo Commander
474 posts
Beatmap Nominator
1,036 posts
Rhythm Incarnate
522 posts
Delis poked me too
Rhythm Incarnate
534 posts
fuck finally xD congratz
Rhythm Incarnate
1,007 posts
Combo Commander
369 posts
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 30 posts jump | prev  1, 2