131 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  next
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Combo Commander
321 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 4:56:44 PM

Artist: Chelsy
Title: I will
Source: アオハライド
Tags: Aoharaido Blue Spring Ao Haru Ride ending insert song blizs fantastica
BPM: 89
Filesize: 3707kb
Play Time: 01:50
Difficulties Available:

Download: Chelsy - I will
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
#1
What is your favorite memory?

Image Normal by me
Image Hard by me
Image F Ant's Promise by Blizs
Hitsound by Shurelia


Special Thanks to Shurelia
He recommended the song and keep spying on my mapset xD
And a BIG THANKS to Kisses that patiently guide me and doing IRC, even if im being stupid.
Last edited by Uta on , edited 91 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
719 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
recommend offset +10 (not really important)

nice song, nice background, NOT NICE PROFILE PICTURE

no kudos
User avatar
Combo Commander
321 posts
Offline
Kondou-Shinichi wrote:
recommend offset +10 (not really important)

nice song, nice background, NOT NICE PROFILE PICTURE

no kudos


Thanks for complementing my Profile Picture.

(yes kds)
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
731 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
2017-10-26 14:35 Uta: hey mo do you accepting a quick look or a bit chat about my map?
2017-10-26 14:35 -Mo-: I can quick look
2017-10-26 14:35 Uta: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1451266 Chelsy - I Will]
2017-10-26 14:36 Uta: hard diff
2017-10-26 14:36 Uta: i know DS quality seems like a person that just started mapping for 1 day
2017-10-26 14:39 -Mo-: 00:20:898 (2) - Probably wouldn't overlap the reverse arrow so much
2017-10-26 14:40 Uta: hmm did you just said "probably"?
2017-10-26 14:40 -Mo-: I use that word way too liberally
2017-10-26 14:40 Uta: you mean a little bit to the right?
2017-10-26 14:40 Uta: i mean left
2017-10-26 14:40 Uta: xD
2017-10-26 14:40 -Mo-: Well I wouldn't overlap it at all given the choice
2017-10-26 14:41 -Mo-: [https://puu.sh/y7CUt.jpg This seems good enough]
2017-10-26 14:41 Uta: seems good!
2017-10-26 14:43 -Mo-: 00:53:932 (1,3,5) - This overlap is kinda meht oo
2017-10-26 14:44 -Mo-: 01:06:741 (2,3) - I think this is the only spacing thing I have an issue with in the whole map
2017-10-26 14:44 -Mo-: Since you did use larger spacing for some places, but this is a place I would expect it
2017-10-26 14:45 Uta: should the overlap is really necessary to be remove
2017-10-26 14:45 -Mo-: It's not like it's unrankable, but I do think it looks pretty cluttered as it is currently
2017-10-26 14:46 -Mo-: Would be better if it wasn't there
2017-10-26 14:46 Uta: the snap change to 1/3 in that part. i dont know where else to put it (fit the map's structure and flow)
2017-10-26 14:47 -Mo-: [https://puu.sh/y7D4K.jpg What about that]
2017-10-26 14:47 -Mo-: Small overlaps indicate that the rhythm is different from everything else so it should read like 1/3
2017-10-26 14:48 Uta: hmm ill check
2017-10-26 14:48 Uta: in some of the maps i played
2017-10-26 14:48 Uta: they use new combo to show indicate a different rythm
2017-10-26 14:49 -Mo-: NC spamming is a pretty messy way to do it
2017-10-26 14:49 Uta: well nice grammar...
2017-10-26 14:49 Uta: me
2017-10-26 14:49 Uta: yea i agree
2017-10-26 14:49 -Mo-: It indicates a change sure, but it's not immediate to the player what that change is
2017-10-26 14:49 -Mo-: In a lot of places it also just looks bad
2017-10-26 14:49 Uta: agreed
2017-10-26 14:50 -Mo-: NC ontop of 00:55:280 (3) - and 00:55:955 (6) - isn't a bad idea though
2017-10-26 14:51 Uta: yes
2017-10-26 14:51 Uta: since 00:55:280 (1,2,3) - and 00:55:955 (1) - have a differenty snap
2017-10-26 14:51 Uta: umm typo there
2017-10-26 14:52 Uta: what about these jumps? 00:56:629 (1,2,3,4) - some said that its overmapping etc
2017-10-26 14:52 Uta: no i mean
2017-10-26 14:52 Uta: the DS is over
2017-10-26 14:52 Uta: plz teach me proper english :>
2017-10-26 14:53 -Mo-: "The spacing is too large"
2017-10-26 14:53 -Mo-: I do think that the change is a bit too sudden
2017-10-26 14:53 Uta: exactly xD
2017-10-26 14:54 -Mo-: Also since 1-3 and 2-4 are close to each other, it makes the actual spacing seem larger than it is
2017-10-26 14:55 Uta: kekz i dont think its bad :>
2017-10-26 14:55 -Mo-: Yeah, I don't think it's too bad either
2017-10-26 14:55 Uta: so that's it for now?
2017-10-26 14:56 -Mo-: Oh 01:00:674 (3,4) - this spacing could be slightly larger too to match 01:01:348 (4,5) -
2017-10-26 14:56 -Mo-: 01:08:089 (1,2,3) - I also think this looks kind of cluttered
2017-10-26 14:56 Uta: hmm i dont think its an emphasis didnt it
2017-10-26 14:57 -Mo-: 01:01:348 - Has a louder vocal sound than 01:01:685 -
2017-10-26 14:57 Uta: DS 1.3x 01:01:348 (4,5) - ?
2017-10-26 14:57 Uta: oh
2017-10-26 14:57 Uta: so 4 need to have more spacing?
2017-10-26 14:58 -Mo-: Just saying that 4-5 shouldn't have more spacing than 3-4
2017-10-26 14:58 -Mo-: So you can either make 3-4 larger or 4-5 smaller
2017-10-26 14:59 -Mo-: My suggestion is mvoe 01:01:348 (4) - to (440, 215)
2017-10-26 14:59 Uta: 3-4 larger!
2017-10-26 14:59 Uta: how about 01:01:685 (5) - ?
2017-10-26 14:59 -Mo-: That should be fine where it is
2017-10-26 15:00 Uta: just perfect
2017-10-26 15:01 -Mo-: 01:08:764 (2) - I think easiest fix for this is to move it to (89, 283)
2017-10-26 15:01 Uta: honestly tho
2017-10-26 15:01 Uta: i dont know what to say about this 01:08:089 (1,2,3) -
2017-10-26 15:01 -Mo-: So that 1-2 and 2-3 have the same gap between them visually
2017-10-26 15:02 Uta: ahh, i get your point
2017-10-26 15:02 Uta: seems better
2017-10-26 15:03 -Mo-: 01:14:157 (7) - Straight slider seems kind of boring to me for this sound
2017-10-26 15:03 -Mo-: So maybe some sort of curve upwards
2017-10-26 15:03 Uta: 01:22:921 (2,3,4) -
2017-10-26 15:03 -Mo-: That has the same problem as bfeore yeah
2017-10-26 15:03 Uta: upwards?
2017-10-26 15:04 -Mo-: https://puu.sh/y7DCV.jpg
2017-10-26 15:04 Uta: 15 clockwise?
2017-10-26 15:04 Uta: ahh
2017-10-26 15:04 Uta: ok
2017-10-26 15:05 -Mo-: 01:19:550 (1,2,3) - Spacing thing here too
2017-10-26 15:05 Uta: so rather 01:22:921 (2,3) - have more space or smaller space?
2017-10-26 15:06 -Mo-: Listen to the sounds
2017-10-26 15:06 -Mo-: 01:23:595 (4) - is louder than 01:23:258 (3) -
2017-10-26 15:07 Uta: 01:20:898 (4) - going to have more space then before (2,3) and an nc?
2017-10-26 15:08 Uta: 01:20:561 (3) - less spacing
2017-10-26 15:08 Uta: ?
2017-10-26 15:08 Uta: well i do think this is fine, in a bad way tho
2017-10-26 15:08 -Mo-: I think we're looking at two different things now
2017-10-26 15:08 Uta: 01:23:258 (3,4) -
2017-10-26 15:09 Uta: what
2017-10-26 15:09 -Mo-: 01:22:921 (2,3,4) - Let's take a look at this one first
2017-10-26 15:09 Uta: ok
2017-10-26 15:10 -Mo-: Which sounds are louder and should have more emphasis
2017-10-26 15:10 -Mo-: ?
2017-10-26 15:10 Uta: hmm
2017-10-26 15:10 Uta: these 01:22:584 (1,2,3) - have the same sound
2017-10-26 15:11 Uta: not this tho
2017-10-26 15:11 Uta: 01:23:595 (4) -
2017-10-26 15:11 -Mo-: Yeah
2017-10-26 15:11 -Mo-: So 3-4 should not be smaller than 2-3, would you agree?
2017-10-26 15:12 Uta: yes!
2017-10-26 15:13 -Mo-: 01:19:550 (1,2,3) - And for this one can you see how it should be changed?
2017-10-26 15:14 Uta: idk i think 01:20:224 (2) - have a smaller sound
2017-10-26 15:14 Uta: 01:20:561 (3) - then this
2017-10-26 15:15 -Mo-: I would've said 2 has more emphasis
2017-10-26 15:15 -Mo-: Because it has a higher pitch
2017-10-26 15:16 Uta: same as before, this 01:19:550 (1,2,3) - should have the same distance and this 01:20:898 (4) - should have more distance
2017-10-26 15:16 Uta: i know its a higher pitch, but its kinda not noticeable
2017-10-26 15:17 -Mo-: If you listen to only those sounds, it might not be very noticable
2017-10-26 15:18 Uta: yes, are the players going to tho ;) ?
2017-10-26 15:18 -Mo-: But if you listen to the whole combo, you'll be able to pick out which one has the most emphasis
2017-10-26 15:18 -Mo-: https://puu.sh/y7E39.jpg
2017-10-26 15:18 Uta: ah get your point know :v
2017-10-26 15:20 Uta: fixed
2017-10-26 15:21 -Mo-: I think that's about it
2017-10-26 15:22 Uta: ah, was that a quick look tho xD
2017-10-26 15:22 Uta: probably not
2017-10-26 15:22 Uta: and thank you so much!!!
2017-10-26 15:22 -Mo-: Oh well
User avatar
Combo Commander
321 posts
Offline
-Mo- wrote:
2017-10-26 14:35 Uta: hey mo do you accepting a quick look or a bit chat about my map?
2017-10-26 14:35 -Mo-: I can quick look
2017-10-26 14:35 Uta: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1451266 Chelsy - I Will]
2017-10-26 14:36 Uta: hard diff
2017-10-26 14:36 Uta: i know DS quality seems like a person that just started mapping for 1 day
2017-10-26 14:39 -Mo-: 00:20:898 (2) - Probably wouldn't overlap the reverse arrow so much
2017-10-26 14:40 Uta: hmm did you just said "probably"?
2017-10-26 14:40 -Mo-: I use that word way too liberally
2017-10-26 14:40 Uta: you mean a little bit to the right?
2017-10-26 14:40 Uta: i mean left
2017-10-26 14:40 Uta: xD
2017-10-26 14:40 -Mo-: Well I wouldn't overlap it at all given the choice
2017-10-26 14:41 -Mo-: [https://puu.sh/y7CUt.jpg This seems good enough]
2017-10-26 14:41 Uta: seems good!
2017-10-26 14:43 -Mo-: 00:53:932 (1,3,5) - This overlap is kinda meht oo
2017-10-26 14:44 -Mo-: 01:06:741 (2,3) - I think this is the only spacing thing I have an issue with in the whole map
2017-10-26 14:44 -Mo-: Since you did use larger spacing for some places, but this is a place I would expect it
2017-10-26 14:45 Uta: should the overlap is really necessary to be remove
2017-10-26 14:45 -Mo-: It's not like it's unrankable, but I do think it looks pretty cluttered as it is currently
2017-10-26 14:46 -Mo-: Would be better if it wasn't there
2017-10-26 14:46 Uta: the snap change to 1/3 in that part. i dont know where else to put it (fit the map's structure and flow)
2017-10-26 14:47 -Mo-: [https://puu.sh/y7D4K.jpg What about that]
2017-10-26 14:47 -Mo-: Small overlaps indicate that the rhythm is different from everything else so it should read like 1/3
2017-10-26 14:48 Uta: hmm ill check
2017-10-26 14:48 Uta: in some of the maps i played
2017-10-26 14:48 Uta: they use new combo to show indicate a different rythm
2017-10-26 14:49 -Mo-: NC spamming is a pretty messy way to do it
2017-10-26 14:49 Uta: well nice grammar...
2017-10-26 14:49 Uta: me
2017-10-26 14:49 Uta: yea i agree
2017-10-26 14:49 -Mo-: It indicates a change sure, but it's not immediate to the player what that change is
2017-10-26 14:49 -Mo-: In a lot of places it also just looks bad
2017-10-26 14:49 Uta: agreed
2017-10-26 14:50 -Mo-: NC ontop of 00:55:280 (3) - and 00:55:955 (6) - isn't a bad idea though
2017-10-26 14:51 Uta: yes
2017-10-26 14:51 Uta: since 00:55:280 (1,2,3) - and 00:55:955 (1) - have a differenty snap
2017-10-26 14:51 Uta: umm typo there
2017-10-26 14:52 Uta: what about these jumps? 00:56:629 (1,2,3,4) - some said that its overmapping etc
2017-10-26 14:52 Uta: no i mean
2017-10-26 14:52 Uta: the DS is over
2017-10-26 14:52 Uta: plz teach me proper english :>
2017-10-26 14:53 -Mo-: "The spacing is too large"
2017-10-26 14:53 -Mo-: I do think that the change is a bit too sudden
2017-10-26 14:53 Uta: exactly xD
2017-10-26 14:54 -Mo-: Also since 1-3 and 2-4 are close to each other, it makes the actual spacing seem larger than it is
2017-10-26 14:55 Uta: kekz i dont think its bad :>
2017-10-26 14:55 -Mo-: Yeah, I don't think it's too bad either
2017-10-26 14:55 Uta: so that's it for now?
2017-10-26 14:56 -Mo-: Oh 01:00:674 (3,4) - this spacing could be slightly larger too to match 01:01:348 (4,5) -
2017-10-26 14:56 -Mo-: 01:08:089 (1,2,3) - I also think this looks kind of cluttered
2017-10-26 14:56 Uta: hmm i dont think its an emphasis didnt it
2017-10-26 14:57 -Mo-: 01:01:348 - Has a louder vocal sound than 01:01:685 -
2017-10-26 14:57 Uta: DS 1.3x 01:01:348 (4,5) - ?
2017-10-26 14:57 Uta: oh
2017-10-26 14:57 Uta: so 4 need to have more spacing?
2017-10-26 14:58 -Mo-: Just saying that 4-5 shouldn't have more spacing than 3-4
2017-10-26 14:58 -Mo-: So you can either make 3-4 larger or 4-5 smaller
2017-10-26 14:59 -Mo-: My suggestion is mvoe 01:01:348 (4) - to (440, 215)
2017-10-26 14:59 Uta: 3-4 larger!
2017-10-26 14:59 Uta: how about 01:01:685 (5) - ?
2017-10-26 14:59 -Mo-: That should be fine where it is
2017-10-26 15:00 Uta: just perfect
2017-10-26 15:01 -Mo-: 01:08:764 (2) - I think easiest fix for this is to move it to (89, 283)
2017-10-26 15:01 Uta: honestly tho
2017-10-26 15:01 Uta: i dont know what to say about this 01:08:089 (1,2,3) -
2017-10-26 15:01 -Mo-: So that 1-2 and 2-3 have the same gap between them visually
2017-10-26 15:02 Uta: ahh, i get your point
2017-10-26 15:02 Uta: seems better
2017-10-26 15:03 -Mo-: 01:14:157 (7) - Straight slider seems kind of boring to me for this sound
2017-10-26 15:03 -Mo-: So maybe some sort of curve upwards
2017-10-26 15:03 Uta: 01:22:921 (2,3,4) -
2017-10-26 15:03 -Mo-: That has the same problem as bfeore yeah
2017-10-26 15:03 Uta: upwards?
2017-10-26 15:04 -Mo-: https://puu.sh/y7DCV.jpg
2017-10-26 15:04 Uta: 15 clockwise?
2017-10-26 15:04 Uta: ahh
2017-10-26 15:04 Uta: ok
2017-10-26 15:05 -Mo-: 01:19:550 (1,2,3) - Spacing thing here too
2017-10-26 15:05 Uta: so rather 01:22:921 (2,3) - have more space or smaller space?
2017-10-26 15:06 -Mo-: Listen to the sounds
2017-10-26 15:06 -Mo-: 01:23:595 (4) - is louder than 01:23:258 (3) -
2017-10-26 15:07 Uta: 01:20:898 (4) - going to have more space then before (2,3) and an nc?
2017-10-26 15:08 Uta: 01:20:561 (3) - less spacing
2017-10-26 15:08 Uta: ?
2017-10-26 15:08 Uta: well i do think this is fine, in a bad way tho
2017-10-26 15:08 -Mo-: I think we're looking at two different things now
2017-10-26 15:08 Uta: 01:23:258 (3,4) -
2017-10-26 15:09 Uta: what
2017-10-26 15:09 -Mo-: 01:22:921 (2,3,4) - Let's take a look at this one first
2017-10-26 15:09 Uta: ok
2017-10-26 15:10 -Mo-: Which sounds are louder and should have more emphasis
2017-10-26 15:10 -Mo-: ?
2017-10-26 15:10 Uta: hmm
2017-10-26 15:10 Uta: these 01:22:584 (1,2,3) - have the same sound
2017-10-26 15:11 Uta: not this tho
2017-10-26 15:11 Uta: 01:23:595 (4) -
2017-10-26 15:11 -Mo-: Yeah
2017-10-26 15:11 -Mo-: So 3-4 should not be smaller than 2-3, would you agree?
2017-10-26 15:12 Uta: yes!
2017-10-26 15:13 -Mo-: 01:19:550 (1,2,3) - And for this one can you see how it should be changed?
2017-10-26 15:14 Uta: idk i think 01:20:224 (2) - have a smaller sound
2017-10-26 15:14 Uta: 01:20:561 (3) - then this
2017-10-26 15:15 -Mo-: I would've said 2 has more emphasis
2017-10-26 15:15 -Mo-: Because it has a higher pitch
2017-10-26 15:16 Uta: same as before, this 01:19:550 (1,2,3) - should have the same distance and this 01:20:898 (4) - should have more distance
2017-10-26 15:16 Uta: i know its a higher pitch, but its kinda not noticeable
2017-10-26 15:17 -Mo-: If you listen to only those sounds, it might not be very noticable
2017-10-26 15:18 Uta: yes, are the players going to tho ;) ?
2017-10-26 15:18 -Mo-: But if you listen to the whole combo, you'll be able to pick out which one has the most emphasis
2017-10-26 15:18 -Mo-: https://puu.sh/y7E39.jpg
2017-10-26 15:18 Uta: ah get your point know :v
2017-10-26 15:20 Uta: fixed
2017-10-26 15:21 -Mo-: I think that's about it
2017-10-26 15:22 Uta: ah, was that a quick look tho xD
2017-10-26 15:22 Uta: probably not
2017-10-26 15:22 Uta: and thank you so much!!!
2017-10-26 15:22 -Mo-: Oh well


Thanks for a "quick" mod
oh yeah, this is a mod on the hard difd
Last edited by Uta on , edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Combo Commander
321 posts
Offline
Mir's Suggestion about the song's setup
22:22 Uta: mir do you have time for a quick check or talk about my map, probably will talk about my mistakes and what should i do etc
22:22 Mir: i can look at it quickly
22:22 Uta: ok "quickly"
22:22 *Uta is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1451266 Chelsy - I Will]
22:23 Mir: the hard diff?
22:23 Uta: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
22:23 Uta: yes i know
22:23 Uta: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9400803
22:24 Uta: :thinking:
22:24 Mir: it's not a problem i was just asking what diff you wanted me to look at
22:24 Uta: oh
22:24 Uta: bad me
22:24 Uta: hard
22:24 Mir: tbh you can make the cs higher
22:24 Mir: 3.5 or something
22:25 Uta: a friend of my actually said that, but he said like cs 4, and i said no :3
22:25 Uta: 3.5 it is
22:25 Mir: also ar is pretty low, try ar 6
22:26 Uta: let me guess
22:26 Uta: od is low too
22:26 Mir: overall looks like it can be further polished but it stands on its own structurally
22:26 Mir: od 2 lol
22:26 Mir: at least 4
22:27 Uta: changed
22:28 Mir: yeah i guess it's fine
22:28 Mir: but needs a bit of work overall
22:28 Mir: mainly visual spacing
22:29 Mir: but its ok
22:29 Mir: ye
22:29 Uta: ok now can i ask 1 question about 01:32:359 (5,6,7,1,2,3,4) -
22:30 Uta: is it sounded weird to you
22:30 Mir: yes
22:30 Mir: 01:31:685 (4) - nc this
22:31 Mir: then use something like https://i.imgur.com/Tu95a3b.png
22:31 Mir: 01:33:707 - two circles here probably
22:31 Mir: then should be fine
22:32 Uta: gootttttttttttttt


song setup on hard difficulty is changed such as AR, OD etc
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/mir
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,128 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
quick thing check a i dont mod maps

normal
00:15:505 (4,5) - looks inconsistent to me compared to 00:04:719 (4,5,4,5) - as suddenly you decide not to break movement from slider to slider and instead curve (4) in such a way to where it leads into (5). for consistency i think ctrl+h on 00:15:505 (4) - might work well here to fix the issue (also looks better imo)
00:21:574 (5) - personally don't agree with the design. cause of the heavy use of red anchors suddenly the slider stands out a damn lot, while in the song i don't think that's what you should be aiming for. (also if you wanna keep the slider at least make it symmetrical, it becomes easy to do if you make it with grid snap)
00:26:966 (4) - i think this situation would benefit a lot from a 1/2 reverse slider. the vocals intensify and i don't think simplifying them so much would do the song justice at this point. a reverse should keep the same pressure at the player but it just catches a little more of the song
00:56:629 (1,2,3,4) - oof this could easily be perfected to a proper ruby, just make a triangle, then mirror that and put it on top of it. delete the notes you dont need
00:58:652 (2) - actually a circle might be good here since the song is creating a lot of impact. a circle here would mean greater impact on 00:59:326 (1) - and i think that is what the song is doing here
01:00:674 (3,4,5,6) - this rhythm seems to be way more simplified than what you had before that wasn't kiai, feels really weird to have the peak of the song be the least intense. i think 01:03:371 (5,6) - would work great as 1/2 sliders to emphasise more of the vocals
01:11:123 (2,3) - seems rather weird to have a big momentum break here when you didn't have that before in similar situations. try to adjust the shape of (3) a bit more so that the flow from (2) leads better into it
01:15:505 (1,2) - why do i feel like this could've been more intense rhythm-wise? it feels really empty to have the instrumental peak in the song be mapped by just 1/1 reverses
01:36:404 (8) - more could be done here to emphasise the extra drum roll in the song. would be fun to have this stand out more as it clearly does in the song
01:46:516 (1) - no circle here and a spinner after? :(

ok just wrote some quick things in 10 mins if you need help pm me bye!
User avatar
Combo Commander
321 posts
Offline
HighTec wrote:
quick thing check a i dont mod maps

normal
00:15:505 (4,5) - looks inconsistent to me compared to 00:04:719 (4,5,4,5) - as suddenly you decide not to break movement from slider to slider and instead curve (4) in such a way to where it leads into (5). for consistency i think ctrl+h on 00:15:505 (4) - might work well here to fix the issue (also looks better imo) Changed to something that looks similar to this
00:21:574 (5) - personally don't agree with the design. cause of the heavy use of red anchors suddenly the slider stands out a damn lot, while in the song i don't think that's what you should be aiming for. (also if you wanna keep the slider at least make it symmetrical, it becomes easy to do if you make it with grid snap) I think it play just fine and this is normal diff
00:26:966 (4) - i think this situation would benefit a lot from a 1/2 reverse slider. the vocals intensify and i don't think simplifying them so much would do the song justice at this point. a reverse should keep the same pressure at the player but it just catches a little more of the song I'm going to keep this, ofc it looks cool. but i think spamming sound on that part would ruin the next object where I stack two circles to emphasize and introduce that the next object will look like this 00:32:359 (4,5) -
00:56:629 (1,2,3,4) - oof this could easily be perfected to a proper ruby, just make a triangle, then mirror that and put it on top of it. delete the notes you dont need my bad
00:58:652 (2) - actually a circle might be good here since the song is creating a lot of impact. a circle here would mean greater impact on 00:59:326 (1) - and i think that is what the song is doing here True, but I think im just going to keep that part calm. and the next slider that will make an impact in kiai part
01:00:674 (3,4,5,6) - this rhythm seems to be way more simplified than what you had before that wasn't kiai, feels really weird to have the peak of the song be the least intense. i think 01:03:371 (5,6) - would work great as 1/2 sliders to emphasise more of the vocals since this 01:19:550 (1,2) - share the same sound and i think both will need 1/2. thanks!
01:11:123 (2,3) - seems rather weird to have a big momentum break here when you didn't have that before in similar situations. try to adjust the shape of (3) a bit more so that the flow from (2) leads better into it :D
01:15:505 (1,2) - why do i feel like this could've been more intense rhythm-wise? it feels really empty to have the instrumental peak in the song be mapped by just 1/1 reverses nah, i feel like it's just fine. the rythm plays well too
01:36:404 (8) - more could be done here to emphasise the extra drum roll in the song. would be fun to have this stand out more as it clearly does in the song No changes
01:46:516 (1) - no circle here and a spinner after? :( ayy lmao

ok just wrote some quick things in 10 mins if you need help pm me bye!


NOICE NOICE NOICE
User avatar
Combo Commander
477 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hello


General
  • You can add the tags アオハライド, Aoharaido. For the Japanese of Ao Haru Ride, and delete the tag Cutted version since it's not needed.



Hard
  • 00:05:056 (2) - I kind of disagree here on how the downbeat's mapped unclickable while there's some other pretty strong instrument there active. How about trying this?
  • 00:20:898 (2) - The same here too, as above. The downbeat is mapped unclickable while the instrument active there's pretty strong. Please make 00:21:573 - clickable.
  • 00:26:629 (2,3,4,5) - The single notes seems spammed here, when it's still in a calm part. I prefer the rhythm you made at 00:37:415 (4,1,2,3) - as presents a calm part better, and it also fits the other instruments there too.
  • 00:28:988 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This too seems spammed. It doesn't present a calm part at all, when you hand should click so many times.
  • 00:42:977 - Probably, you can map this without worrying about 1/4 rhythms, as you made extended sliders before, 00:24:269 (1,2,1) - and 00:35:056 (1,2,3) - . You focus on vocals everywhere when it's active, so it'd be inconsistent with this not being mapped.
  • 00:43:483 - You should map the one here too as I explained above. [url=C:\Users\Computer\Documents\ShareX\Screenshots\2017-10\osu!_2017-10-27_16-48-04.jpg]How about trying this.[/url]
  • 00:48:539 (7,8) - The jump here should be unnecessary, there is nothing to emphasize there.
  • 00:55:280 (1,2,3) - I'd recommend changing this into a reversed slider, same as 00:53:932 (1,2) - . It'd be pretty hard to spam 1/3s in Hards.
  • 01:05:393 (3,4,5,1,2,3) - This'll be pretty stressful for a Hard, especially with jumps present there. I'd highly recommend changing some of them into sliders.
  • 01:17:528 (5,6) - The jumps here is pretty big itself, when you didn't do this kinds anywhere else.



That should be all. Remember to pay attention on how you use clickable notes and unclickable notes, and make them balance, especially in lower diffs. And also, keep in mind that you aren't only mapping vocals everywhere, from the beginning until the end. Focusing on something is nice itself, but don't forget that you map the whole song, which has drums, cymbals, and many others in it. So you should pay attention to the other instruments too. From what i see here, you focused on vocals entirely when it's active and leave the other strong instruments behind. For example, 01:31:179 - when it's so obvious to hear. You can PM me in-game if you need my help.
User avatar
Combo Commander
321 posts
Offline
William K wrote:
Hello


General
  • You can add the tags アオハライド, Aoharaido. For the Japanese of Ao Haru Ride, and delete the tag Cutted version since it's not needed. aaaaaaaa



Hard
  • 00:05:056 (2) - I kind of disagree here on how the downbeat's mapped unclickable while there's some other pretty strong instrument there active. How about trying this? Same sound same treatment, no changes
  • 00:20:898 (2) - The same here too, as above. The downbeat is mapped unclickable while the instrument active there's pretty strong. Please make 00:21:573 - clickable. No, this part is easy. Will still stand to my mapping structure
  • 00:26:629 (2,3,4,5) - The single notes seems spammed here, when it's still in a calm part. I prefer the rhythm you made at 00:37:415 (4,1,2,3) - as presents a calm part better, and it also fits the other instruments there too.
  • 00:28:988 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This too seems spammed. It doesn't present a calm part at all, when you hand should click so many times. Hmm, this is actually not a major problem, the sounds is clickable. also sounds in this is part is clearly getting intense. so why not emphasize it with the pattern. it's nice that you point this out tho
  • 00:42:977 - Probably, you can map this without worrying about 1/4 rhythms, as you made extended sliders before, 00:24:269 (1,2,1) - and 00:35:056 (1,2,3) - . You focus on vocals everywhere when it's active, so it'd be inconsistent with this not being mapped. Ay ay agree
  • 00:43:483 - You should map the one here too as I explained above. [url=C:\Users\Computer\Documents\ShareX\Screenshots\2017-10\osu!_2017-10-27_16-48-04.jpg]How about trying this.[/url]
  • 00:48:539 (7,8) - The jump here should be unnecessary, there is nothing to emphasize there.nerf a bit. cuz its visually the same.
    and not jumps
  • 00:55:280 (1,2,3) - I'd recommend changing this into a reversed slider, same as 00:53:932 (1,2) - . It'd be pretty hard to spam 1/3s in Hards. I did introduced 1/3 reverse, lets give the player a challenge! (seriously will take other opinions about this)
  • 01:05:393 (3,4,5,1,2,3) - This'll be pretty stressful for a Hard, especially with jumps present there. I'd highly recommend changing some of them into sliders. nah, low bpm+ AR 6 is fine imo
  • 01:17:528 (5,6) - The jumps here is pretty big itself, when you didn't do this kinds anywhere else.hehehe



That should be all. Remember to pay attention on how you use clickable notes and unclickable notes, and make them balance, especially in lower diffs. And also, keep in mind that you aren't only mapping vocals everywhere, from the beginning until the end. Focusing on something is nice itself, but don't forget that you map the whole song, which has drums, cymbals, and many others in it. So you should pay attention to the other instruments too. From what i see here, you focused on vocals entirely when it's active and leave the other strong instruments behind. For example, 01:31:179 - when it's so obvious to hear. You can PM me in-game if you need my help. THANKS!
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,488 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
It literally only gave one point, so I'll just paste it manually
Object at 00:49:550 - should be placed at: [192, 226] currently at: [193, 221] to blanket slider body at time 00:49:887 -
User avatar
Global Moderator
2,280 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
lagu masa lalu


general
  • matiin suara slider-slide nya dong. Lagunya pelan dan instrumentnya jga ga terlalu keras jadi suara slider-slide rada ngeganggu



nm
  • 00:02:697 (1,2) - kesalahan DS buat 1>2 , 1.27 itu perbedaan yg terlalu besar dari 1.20
  • 00:02:697 (1,5) - kedua slider ini menutupin suara yg sama persis namun tanpa alasan yg kuat kamu membuat mereka terlihat berbeda sehingga bisa mengurangi kecantikan mapmu. Coba gunakan wujud slider yg sama persi
  • 00:02:697 (1) - untuk saya personal, saya lebih memilih untuk tidak mengeskip suara yg ada 00:03:033 - karena lumayan kencang untuk di map. Oleh karena itu akan lebih baik jika slider ini diganti dengan 1/2 repeat saja untuk menutupi semua suara yg bisa terdengar dari bagian sini. 00:05:393 (5) - ini dan lain lain jga termasuk
  • 00:07:078 (7) - repeat ini kurang masuk buat saya karena sebenarnya ga ada suara yg terdengar jelas di 00:07:752 - sehingga bisa dibilang overmap yg tidak diperlukan. Cukup diganti dengan 2 circle atau 1 1/2 slider aja buat nutupin suara yg ada di 00:07:078 - 00:07:415 -
  • 00:15:505 (4,5) - kamu bisa mencoba untuk memberikan blanket di sini.
  • 00:17:865 (7) - sama seperti sebelumnya
  • 00:23:595 (6) - DS yg ga konsisten dan juga flow yang terlalu tajam untuk dimainkan oleh pemain normal. Mungkin kamu bisa mencoba untuk meletakkan ini di tempat lain seperti 71|166
  • 00:28:314 (5,6,1,2) - bukan sesuatu yg bisa dibilang terlihat "bagus" untuk dilihat. Coba kurang2in dalam melakukan overlap jika dirimu masih belum yakin dengan overlap itu sendiri
  • 00:24:270 (1,4) - ini juga bukan sesuatu yang termasuk golongan "terstruktur" karena bisa dilihat dari peletakkan objek yg cukup asal
  • 00:42:472 (3,4) - ini juga bisa ditingkatkan lagi, seperti : https://shurelia.s-ul.eu/KEo298yO.png , kamu bisa lihat kalau kamu bisa membuat segitiga dengan 2 objek ini.
  • 00:53:932 (5,6) - merupkana flow yg terlalu tajam walaupun tidak ada suara yang cukup kuat untuk mengikuti flow tajam ini. jadi lebih baik 6 untuk diletakkan di tempat lain dengan sudut yg lebih kecil
  • 00:34:382 (6,1) - ini juga bisa ditingkatkan lagi strukturnya seperti yg saya contohkan tadi
  • 00:19:887 (2,3) - ini juga ada kesalahan di DSnya
  • 00:56:629 (7,8,9,10,1) - mungkin akan lebih baik kamu bisa mengurangi jumlah objek yg diklik di bagian ini. Coba ganti (7,8) dan (9,10) jadi 1/2 slider biasa dan ganti 1 dengan 2 cirlce karena di sini adalah dimana suaranya yang paling kuat
  • 00:58:652 (2,1) - bukan sebuah contoh overlap yg bagus
  • 01:03:370 (5,6,1) - kesalahan DS lagi

sampe di sini dlu, perlu diingat bahwa mod ini saya belum menyebut hal-hal yang termasuk dengan masalah Hitsound dan penggunaan rhythm yg lebih spesifik lagi. Jadi coba review ulang kembali diffmu ini

mungkin link ini bisa mebantumu : https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Ranking_Criteria/osu! , https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Mapping_Techniques/Rhythm
User avatar
Combo Commander
321 posts
Offline
Arphimigon wrote:
It literally only gave one point, so I'll just paste it manually
Object at 00:49:550 - should be placed at: [192, 226] currently at: [193, 221] to blanket slider body at time 00:49:887 -


lol thanks for mentioning that this is the hard diff
User avatar
Combo Commander
321 posts
Offline
Shurelia wrote:
lagu masa lalu :(


general
  • matiin suara slider-slide nya dong. Lagunya pelan dan instrumentnya jga ga terlalu keras jadi suara slider-slide rada ngeganggu kekekek i think its fine for now lets see how others think about this



nm
  • 00:02:697 (1,2) - kesalahan DS buat 1>2 , 1.27 itu perbedaan yg terlalu besar dari 1.20 what?
  • 00:02:697 (1,5) - kedua slider ini menutupin suara yg sama persis namun tanpa alasan yg kuat kamu membuat mereka terlihat berbeda sehingga bisa mengurangi kecantikan mapmu. Coba gunakan wujud slider yg sama persis ayy fixed
  • 00:02:697 (1) - untuk saya personal, saya lebih memilih untuk tidak mengeskip suara yg ada 00:03:033 - karena lumayan kencang untuk di map. Oleh karena itu akan lebih baik jika slider ini diganti dengan 1/2 repeat saja untuk menutupi semua suara yg bisa terdengar dari bagian sini. 00:05:393 (5) - ini dan lain lain jga termasuk nah, will stay at my current structure. i ignore everything to make these calming but not too calming
  • 00:07:078 (7) - repeat ini kurang masuk buat saya karena sebenarnya ga ada suara yg terdengar jelas di 00:07:752 - sehingga bisa dibilang overmap yg tidak diperlukan. Cukup diganti dengan 2 circle atau 1 1/2 slider aja buat nutupin suara yg ada di 00:07:078 - 00:07:415 - It's to build up tention. and making up consistency at 00:12:472 (7) - . for normal diff i think this is fine
  • 00:15:505 (4,5) - kamu bisa mencoba untuk memberikan blanket di sini. okay
  • 00:17:865 (7) - sama seperti sebelumnya ^
  • 00:23:595 (6) - DS yg ga konsisten dan juga flow yang terlalu tajam untuk dimainkan oleh pemain normal. Mungkin kamu bisa mencoba untuk meletakkan ini di tempat lain seperti 71|166 did something
  • 00:28:314 (5,6,1,2) - bukan sesuatu yg bisa dibilang terlihat "bagus" untuk dilihat. Coba kurang2in dalam melakukan overlap jika dirimu masih belum yakin dengan overlap itu sendiri yakin dong
  • 00:24:270 (1,4) - ini juga bukan sesuatu yang termasuk golongan "terstruktur" karena bisa dilihat dari peletakkan objek yg cukup asal hmm
  • 00:42:472 (3,4) - ini juga bisa ditingkatkan lagi, seperti : https://shurelia.s-ul.eu/KEo298yO.png , kamu bisa lihat kalau kamu bisa membuat segitiga dengan 2 objek ini. :D
  • 00:53:932 (5,6) - merupkana merupakan? flow yg terlalu tajam walaupun tidak ada suara yang cukup kuat untuk mengikuti flow tajam ini. jadi lebih baik 6 untuk diletakkan di tempat lain dengan sudut yg lebih kecil thinking, jedanya fine-fine aja
  • 00:34:382 (6,1) - ini juga bisa ditingkatkan lagi strukturnya seperti yg saya contohkan tadi eyyy
  • 00:19:887 (2,3) - ini juga ada kesalahan di DSnya yeee
  • 00:56:629 (7,8,9,10,1) - mungkin akan lebih baik kamu bisa mengurangi jumlah objek yg diklik di bagian ini. Coba ganti (7,8) dan (9,10) jadi 1/2 slider biasa dan ganti 1 dengan 2 cirlce karena di sini adalah dimana suaranya yang paling kuat fixed i guess
  • 00:58:652 (2,1) - bukan sebuah contoh overlap yg bagus diubah strukturnya
  • 01:03:370 (5,6,1) - kesalahan DS lagi :(

sampe di sini dlu, perlu diingat bahwa mod ini saya belum menyebut hal-hal yang termasuk dengan masalah Hitsound dan penggunaan rhythm yg lebih spesifik lagi. Jadi coba review ulang kembali diffmu ini YEAAAAAAA

mungkin link ini bisa mebantumu : https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Ranking_Criteria/osu! , https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Mapping_Techniques/Rhythm :thinking:


typo for lyfe
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
812 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
let's quick m4m!
offset 0 lol nice.

meta
Title should be "I will -TV MIX-" (if this mp3 is tv size)
Image
ref http://aoha-anime.com/product/cds/03.html

gemeral

remoeve check countdown?

normal

AR is overdone. it's like Hard diff. 4 better because this map is low bpm. and change OD,HP to 4?
01:04:719 (1,2,3) - vs 01:07:415 (4,5,6) - pls consistent spacing (DS)

hard
00:10:112 (3,4) - looks bad to me
00:16:179 - wistle instead of finish better. the finish dosent suit here.
00:25:617 (1,3) - swap nc?
00:33:033 - ^^
00:39:775 (4) - ^^^
00:48:539 (7) - i dont think this revrse slider does good work xd
maybe https://gyazo.com/4a5fafb4867dfe5bedecf95ed65a7330.png
01:20:898 (4) - should be NC
01:34:044 (1,2) - swap nc
01:36:404 - 25%? because finish of here is so loud to me.
01:41:123 (4) - you can put nc here. because you put nc same sound at 01:37:078 (1,1) -



ok, good luck!!
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 131 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: