forum

Iris∞ HD/SD [STD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nukkui

Iris∞ (IrisInfinity) is a pro skin that focuses on
customization and minimalism.

Iris∞ is my first skin. It started off with me making a skin privately for myself, but after having a couple of friends look at it, they advised I make it public.

This skin wouldn't be the way it is without the help of ProjectMHN, Stussy, and Hakuyer. Thank you guys for testing my skin out, I don't know how it would look like without you guys!

Pause/Fail Overlays
Light Theme (Default)

Dark Theme

Minimal

Color Palettes
Light Colors (Default)

Pure Colors

Other customization options include centered accuracy and the combo counter (Japanese, English, or the default x).
Also if you want to restore the skin to default there's a folder for that too so no need to reinstall the skin if you want to start from scratch!

You can download my skin here

I hope to hear feedback from you guys so I can make some updates. I can't promise a lot of updates because of college and procrastination, but I'll try to update the skin when I have the time. I hope you like it and thank you for checking out my post! This is also my first forum post so sorry if it's a bit sloppy lol.
Lyawi
Looks great, good thing you made here!
Keiger
clean skin
cerh
good
LordBengi
Makes me less annoyed seeing 100 because no the numbers look clean af, and so does the interface and hit circles. Good job! ^.^
Topic Starter
nukkui
I'm glad everyone is liking my skin so far, this took months to make so I'm happy to see these responses!
Frogsi
I love that pause and fail screen ... my eyes are blessed thank you
h3oCharles
Judging by the screenshots:
you're missing 300g in the ranking panel. Probably going to assume you blanked out 300k, it appears in multiplayer
AD for Autoplay -> AT or AU or AO
Topic Starter
nukkui

h3oCharles wrote:

you're missing 300g in the ranking panel. Probably going to assume you blanked out 300k, it appears in multiplayer
AD for Autoplay -> AT or AU or AO
I must have been using transparent images from other skins to get rid of elements I didn't want in the skin and forgot to make 300k. Also I'm not sure why I used AD for Autoplay, I updated the download link with these changes. Thanks for letting me know
ScubDomino
Looks very similar to eni's Blueberry
Topic Starter
nukkui

ScubDomino wrote:

Looks very similar to eni's Blueberry
Yup you're right. I love his skin so he was definitely an inspiration.
Arkonite
It's so clean!
h3oCharles
plz gimme red cursor
the font on mod icons is out of place from the rest of the skin
same goes for main menu background
more hc customizations plz? white outer ring as overlay and inside it make tints
ShiloPocker
NICE
ReiMizuki
WOW NICE *0*
thanks
Xi Flashlight
It seems like Blueberry! nice!
VielenKaat
The combo colour choice is pretty good for this skin