forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rainbowwwwwwwww
Velura
Ehm? . . . . Huh? :o

No, having a higher sensitivity is *not* necessarily better than lower ones. You just have to movee your mouse less compared to before for your cursor to travel the same distance, which lends itself a bit to higher star-ratings since you will see wider jump patterns compared to 3*-4* maps.

The game is not weird in that regard, difficulty curves have to be created somehow, making things harder to aim is one of those ways
N0thingSpecial
With no idea what your dpi and screen resolution is, can't really tell if you're actually using high sensitivity or low sensitivity
Thirty30
Everyone prefers a different sensitivity, so I don't think higher is better or worse, even if it means you don't have to move the mouse as far.
Kondou-Shinichi

Velura wrote:

Ehm? . . . . Huh? :o
Celine
???????????????
my name is hi
Shouldn't this be in the "Showing off and boasting" section?
Not only did you not ask a question (except wtf) but you didn't even give details like game res or DPI so there's no way anyone COULD help you even if they tried... You weren't giving any tips either, no definitive tip at least...

BTW, if I was you I'd concentrate on getting more than a B w/ 86% acc on a 4.6* before going to 5*, but that may just be me...
Topic Starter
Rainbowwwwwwwww
Waffletrix
It all depends on the Mouse , Tablet you're using but for the sensitivity it will soley depend on what sensitivity are u comfortable at most it includes whether raw input is On or Off when i first play with osu i use with a Hp Mouse with 1.13x sensitivity with raw input off now with improving my self i adapt to the sensitivity of 2.84x with raw input on because thats what i am comfortable with that kind of setting now

Goodluck and Have Fun! :)
P.S Never Give up
Deva

BWSnoob wrote:

???????????????
TheDark600
If you can't beat a map don't just start playing with your sensitivity.
Just stick to only 1 sensitivity and get used to it to build consistency and muscle memory.
If you can't beat a map your sensitivity is not the problem.
Just some tips ;)
autoteleology
Your accuracy is god awful. Train SS at lower difficulty.