forum

Frank Schindel - Wir werden siegen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AgentSieg
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on viernes, 09 de enero de 2009 at 00:17:28

Artist: Frank Schindel
Title: Wir werden siegen
Source: German Digimon
Tags: Digimon German Deutsch Deutschland Germany Digitation
BPM: 142
Filesize: 19469kb
Play Time: 01:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Champion (3,95 stars, 156 notes)
  2. Rookie (2,94 stars, 120 notes)
  3. Ultimate (4,55 stars, 198 notes)
Download: Frank Schindel - Wir werden siegen
Download: Frank Schindel - Wir werden siegen (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The german "Evolution" song from Digimon Adventures.
It's almost done, only thing left is making some easier modes (I'd also accept suggestions to make an insane map because I don't think I'll be able to do one on my own (mainly because I still ain't able to play on such difficulty)).

Update: November 1st, 2008
Made following Changes as suggested by Ekaru
- Changed a break into a mapped songpart
- Added some beats in the final part to compensate for the HP draining
- Changed the length of two sliders
Changes suggested by Snistro:
- Added 6ms to the Offset
- Mapped final piano part differently to make it harder
Also, considering that aside from that there were no problems, I'm beginning to do the easier difficulties now.

Update: November 7th, 2008
- Champion Difficulty added

Update: November 10th, 2008
- Made Champion a tad more different (and easier) to Ultimate (mainly because you ended up having almost the same points on both.

Update: November 21st, 2008
- Added Rookie
- Practically finished, just awaiting approval

Update: November 28th, 2008
- Fix'd according to Rolled's suggestions

Update: December 11th, 2008
- Fix'd a spinner like MD suggested.

Update: Decermber 18th, 2008
- Changed some stuff as suggested by Sinistro

Update: January 9th, 2008
- Fix'd according to Mogsworth modding.
Topic Starter
AgentSieg
Bump
ash
timing seems to be correct except:

change bpm from 142.001 to 142.000

also the spacing appears to be ok

good job so far
Topic Starter
AgentSieg
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ekaru
1. Bump from within osu!, not in posts.

2. Now, since you said this is the hardest difficulty...

01:25:90 (1) - Lengthen by half a beat
01:27:59 (1) - Shorten by half a beat, then...
1:29:28 - Have a slider here (kill your break first), have it last for 1 whole beat. Have it horizontal, have a slight curve to it, and have it centered in the middle of the screen so it looks nice. I can post a picture of what I want if you don't understand.

Now, the break after that part isn't needed. Kill it, and map that part.

Also, after where your break used to end, there are gaps in between your group of beats. In between those, I would map to the guitar-ish sound in the background. You don't have to do that, but it would go to the music and make it a bit harder.

Other than that, nice job for the most part, except...

3. Since this is the hardest you are going to make, name it "Ultimate", not "Champion", please.

EDIT: Also, another reason for mapping those parts is so your HP bar doesn't go "WHEE!" during those parts. =P Besides, it would spice if up a bit. It's not necessary though.
Topic Starter
AgentSieg

Ekaru wrote:

1. Bump from within osu!, not in posts.
Ok

Ekaru wrote:

2. Now, since you said this is the hardest difficulty...
01:25:90 (1) - Lengthen by half a beat
01:27:59 (1) - Shorten by half a beat, then...
Done.

Ekaru wrote:

1:29:28 - Have a slider here (kill your break first), have it last for 1 whole beat. Have it horizontal, have a slight curve to it, and have it centered in the middle of the screen so it looks nice. I can post a picture of what I want if you don't understand.
Yeah, I'd need a picture for this. I've tried to do what you said but I couldn't really understand so I came up with a solution that works IMO.

Ekaru wrote:

Now, the break after that part isn't needed. Kill it, and map that part.

Also, after where your break used to end, there are gaps in between your group of beats. In between those, I would map to the guitar-ish sound in the background. You don't have to do that, but it would go to the music and make it a bit harder.
I had thought of that but was unsure if it was a good idea to do it. Will do.

Ekaru wrote:

Other than that, nice job for the most part, except...

3. Since this is the hardest you are going to make, name it "Ultimate", not "Champion", please.

EDIT: Also, another reason for mapping those parts is so your HP bar doesn't go "WHEE!" during those parts. =P Besides, it would spice if up a bit. It's not necessary though.
Ok. Thanks.
Sinistro
I can't believe I'm saying this, but increase offset by 6ms. Even it's a perceived difference, at least it doesn't sound worse. Remember to resnap.

Other than that, I can't find any problem with what I see so far, considering this is Hard difficulty. Speaking of that, though, there are parts of the map that are just too easy for this difficulty, like 01:29:28 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5). Try adding more stuff in your map to make it fit the difficulty level.
Topic Starter
AgentSieg

Sinistro wrote:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but increase offset by 6ms. Even it's a perceived difference, at least it doesn't sound worse. Remember to resnap.

Other than that, I can't find any problem with what I see so far, considering this is Hard difficulty. Speaking of that, though, there are parts of the map that are just too easy for this difficulty, like 01:29:28 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5). Try adding more stuff in your map to make it fit the difficulty level.
Done.

Thanks to both of you. I'll be doing the easier difficulties from now on. Maybe I even do an insane (though I doubt that).
Rolled
This is a pretty enjoyable beatmap. The difficulty level from one to another flows quite nicely as a easy/normal/hard combo. Timing is good, not many problems I have with this map. However there is some.

Champion:
01:15:24 (6) - Space this out from the stack, stacking 3 notes of different time intervals are generally looked down upon, and especially since this is only a 1/4th difference it should be spaced apart.

Rookie:
00:43:02 (3) - Overlapping sliders in an easy beatmap are mean.
01:02:67 (5) - The tail of this slider is snapped badly. Shorten it a bit, so that the end falls on a full note.
01:10:49 (6) - Distinguish the start and finish point of this slider a bit more.

These are all pretty minor fixed. Starred for now, expect a bubble soon.
Topic Starter
AgentSieg

Rolled wrote:

This is a pretty enjoyable beatmap. The difficulty level from one to another flows quite nicely as a easy/normal/hard combo. Timing is good, not many problems I have with this map. However there is some.

Champion:
01:15:24 (6) - Space this out from the stack, stacking 3 notes of different time intervals are generally looked down upon, and especially since this is only a 1/4th difference it should be spaced apart.

Rookie:
00:43:02 (3) - Overlapping sliders in an easy beatmap are mean.
01:02:67 (5) - The tail of this slider is snapped badly. Shorten it a bit, so that the end falls on a full note.
01:10:49 (6) - Distinguish the start and finish point of this slider a bit more.

These are all pretty minor fixed. Starred for now, expect a bubble soon.
Fix'd.

MaxwellDemon
Hahaha, I never knew Braveheart sounded so good in German. :P

Champion:

01:10:06 (7,1) - Get the spinner to start 1/8th later. ;X

Ultimate:

01:10:06 (8,1) - Same thing here.

Fix-fix-fix-fix, then I'll bubble.

Download: Floxytek - Opera (lennox989) [AdRon Zh3Ro's Opera].osu
Topic Starter
AgentSieg

MaxwellDemon wrote:

Hahaha, I never knew Braveheart sounded so good in German. :P

Champion:

01:10:06 (7,1) - Get the spinner to start 1/8th later. ;X

Ultimate:

01:10:06 (8,1) - Same thing here.

Fix-fix-fix-fix, then I'll bubble.
Aaaaaaaaaand fix'd.
Sinistro
All difficulties
01:21:68 (2) and 01:23:37 (2) seem to be mapped to similar vocals on length etc., but have different lengths. Shouldn't they be the same? I'd say making the first of those two sliders longer by 1/4; it will match to the beat even if it won't match the vocals anyway.

Rookie
01:25:91 (1) - 1/4 shorter.

Champion
01:10:54 (1) - I bet the wrong place of the spinner end was a result of making it X beats long and then moving it a bit forward so its beginning doesn't overlap with the end of 01:10:06 (7). Shorten it so the spinner's end falls on the white tick.

Ultimate
01:10:54 (1) - As in Champion.

UPDATE: Bubbling after the above was addressed.
Mogsy
Ultimate:
-00:51:68 (6,7) - Move these so the curve between 5 and 8 looks neater.

Champion:
-01:36:05 (1) - Make the endpoints of the sliders match and make the curve a bit more, well, curved.
-01:49:99 (2) - Endpoint should have a Finish.

Rookie:
-00:15:98 (6) - Make this slider look more symmetrical.
-00:22:74 (6) - ^
-00:38:80 (1) - Remove the Finish.
-01:49:99 (2) - Put a Finish on the endpoint.

Fix and I'll rank.

EDIT: Oh, here's your rank.
vickyhan
is tis song have a type mp3?
Buster
best image quality