forum

my laptop crashed again

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kai99
and honestly i cant deal with this crap. which is the cheapest laptop i could play osu! on?
johnmedina999
OOPS
MY SYSTEM CRASHED
I LOST ALL MY DATA
BUT I HAD AN ANTIVIRUS
ColdTooth
This thread is now about kai's shitty laptop
winber1
i'm vegan
levesterz
ColdTooth
Meah

winber1 wrote:

i'm vegan
Topic Starter
kai99
i hate everyone every time i make a thread. i need laptop suggestions come on
levesterz
Acer is pretty a good laptop( only downside is it over heat quickly .so kinda stanby ur anti heat glove b3side)
Jun Maeda
quit w laptop

And buy desktop plz
Blitzfrog
Tae

kai99 wrote:

i hate everyone
KupcaH
Use google.
Endaris
something not by apple
johnmedina999
Seriously, almost any computer will run osu, just get the cheapest one you can find I guess.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Seriously, almost any computer will run osu, just get the cheapest one you can find I guess.
But not just any computer will give you a good framerate
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

But not just any computer will give you a good framerate

kai99 wrote:

which is the cheapest laptop i could play osu! on?
7ambda

kai99 wrote:

which is the cheapest laptop i could play osu! on?
you can still play on one that gives bad to mediocre framerate. it's just whether you actually want to play on that gives bad framerate or not
Endaris
Ok, time for some serious advice then:
One of the most important requirements for a laptop is driversupport for the newest versions of OpenGL.
Intel is a shitty fuck company and they don't provide up-to-date OpenGL drivers for many integrated GPUs.
As the current consens on GPUs seems to be that you either get a good (=expensive) one or none at all, you want to make sure that the laptop you buy has a CPU with the drivers you need.
AMD seems to generally have better support for drivers regarding integrated GPUs but I'm not sure if they have anything decent out there in that price segment yet as the pre-Ryzen CPUs all fell way short compared to Intel CPUs.

Aside from that, it probably makes sense to not get the cheapest shit out there, otherwise you will want to kill yourself on booting already. Small SSD for the OS, potentially 8GB RAM. Make sure you get a 64bit license for a Windows OS.
Nanachii
how to reccommend laptop without price range thonk
show more