This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,758 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2017年11月19日 at 05:41:04

Artist: Konohana-tei Nakai no Kai
Title: Haru Urara, Kimi to Sakihokoru
Source: このはな綺譚
Tags: Konohana Kitan anime tv size ending 柚 Yuzu 大野柚布子 Ono Yuko 皐 Satsuki 秦佐和子 Hata Sawako 棗 Natsume 諏訪彩花 Suwa Ayaka 蓮 Hasu 久保田梨沙 Kubota Risa 櫻 Sakura 加隈亞衣 Kakuma Ai 桐 Kiri 沼倉愛美 Numakura Manami kawaiwkyik
BPM: 180
Filesize: 15773kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  • Easy (1.37 stars, 70 notes)
  • Extra (5.53 stars, 349 notes)
  • Hard (3.57 stars, 250 notes)
  • Insane (4.43 stars, 305 notes)
  • Normal (2.08 stars, 146 notes)

Download: Konohana-tei Nakai no Kai - Haru Urara, Kimi to Sakihokoru
Download: Konohana-tei Nakai no Kai - Haru Urara, Kimi to Sakihokoru (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Image
changed mp3 on 2017/10/09 02:45 utc+9
Last edited by Rizia on , edited 8 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,318 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
actually this song is cute
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,396 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hi

Geeneral
你個mapset可能都bug左;w; 一Down落黎一開頭唔見個diff之後搵返但D diff全部要update ?_?

柚!

Insane

Hard
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
569 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hello m4m from your q and i assume my req got accepted

my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/637223

extra


insane


其他diff我都唔覺有咩問題,gl :)
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,290 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
M4M from your q
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/666366


Easy


Normal


Hard
  • 01:02:000 (3,4,5,6) - 这里不太顺手,感觉重音在4和6但4和6都是正常ds,倒是5跳了下,然后456还是一个方向,感觉卡手


Insane


主难度

GL
User avatar
Star Shooter
219 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hi, M4M from your queue!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/673138


General
  • I've downloaded map twice and seems like BG is gone, could you check?
  • It seems like last spinner on all diffs are one or two beats unnecessarily long (a little more on wkyik). Fading out effect is 99% gone on 01:28:666, so consider reducing spinner until this mark or on next blue tick instead the white one
  • 00:01:500 (5,6,7) - Shouldn't be equally NC'd on Hard and Insane? Also I think that NC on 00:01:500 (5) fits better (looking on Insane). Same goes to the following pattern
  • 01:12:166 (1,1) - Sounds on these notes aren't exactly on same intensity. I think that second green line should be 50% vol. instead 40%


Easy
Looks great


Normal


Hard
  • Pointed on General but I think that this note should be NC'd even on this stacking at 00:01:500 (5) or 00:01:666 (1)
  • 00:12:666 (2,3,4,1) - You could use +0,1x on spacing (1,2x) so stacking won't make looks like (2) and (1) are spaced differently and (1) kinda touches stack. Here
  • 00:14:833 (1,2) - Also could be a little bit moved and spaced, it looks unnecessarily close to previous slider
  • 00:35:500 (5) - This kind of pattern probably still potentially confusing to players that are advancing on game. Perhaps a NC would help on reading
  • 00:45:500 (1,2,3,4) - Not big deal but do you think that you could make these shapes visually better? They just doesn't look visually pleasing :(
  • 01:14:666 (4) - I think that due kiai density, this tick needs a note, or maybe a 01:14:333 (3) with reverse. Leaving it without a object sounds kinda "empty" due to the way the sounds were represented in kiai


Insane


wkyik


Good luck!
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,002 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
NM (or M4M depending on if you actually accept the request or not since you didn't specially said nothing after you close
- but either way I just want to mod the map and didn't see the harm of doing so if ya didn't)


    wkyik
  • 00:13:333 (5,6,1) - maybe at X: 164 Y:324 to be a bit more comfortable (probably need adjustments)
  • 00:14:333 (4) - I feel the spacing on this is a tad bit low so bringing it up a bit would help
  • 00:24:833 (3) - imo I think the spacing is too high for this note since it not that strong comparing to here 00:25:500 - I do understand it somewhat though so maybe lower it a little would hurt

    Insane
  • 00:04:000 (4) - maybe move to X: 401 Y: 240 to flow better
  • 00:16:166 (1) - (probably not a problem) but should this be more far away from 00:15:666 (3,4) - due to the pause like how 00:15:666 (3,4) - is far away from 00:15:333 (2) -
    Not saying to move it that far but give it some more distance would help consider it the same spacing as 00:14:666 (5) -
  • 00:58:833 (1,2) - just feel this should have more emphasis - move up to something like X: 348 Y: 240 (that is just an example so you may wanna move it somewhere else if you do something)

GL
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,008 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
水一水
到時想搵你點個nagi 雖然仲未upload (


General
fix一fix個bg name啦,宜家redl都顯示唔到 https://starrstyx.s-ul.eu/5hR703fa


柚!.jpg
00:22:000 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - 覺得其實呢part唔好甘多圓圈,不如好似呢部分其他位置放1/2 slider算
00:31:166 (2) - 呢個curve望落去真系好麻麻,不如試下呢個/其他相似方案?https://starrstyx.s-ul.eu/GX9UEc0Y
00:35:833 (3) - 放92|66可能好d
nazi美觀度,01:02:833 (1) - ctrl g?
01:10:666 (1) - 會唔會有d遠。。


Insane
00:16:166 - 感覺多餘的綠線but w/e
00:37:166 (6,7,8) - wat
00:54:666 (1,2) - 呢兩個slider rotation有d怪,少少違和感

你d圖真系安全到我次次都搵唔到野可以講
User avatar
Slider Savant
87 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hi, 觉得ED好听就来搜了搜,没想到真的有图~
Insane
1. 00:30:500 (4,1) - 这个flow认为不是很好,可以稍微调整一下滑条的位置;
2. 00:37:166 (6,7,8) - 连续的三个鼓点,感觉不适合强行拆开,主难度利用滑条拆开比较合理一些;
3. note间距摆放感觉有些小误差,但是不是什么大问题就不水字数了XD;

wkyik
这个难度感觉就是Insane放大版,其实我倒是觉得诸如:
00:49:333 (2,1,2,1,2) -
00:54:666 (1,2,3,4,5) -
等等,很多拖音都可以map成stream而不是slider+大跳,虽说是为了加星星,但未免会显得有些无趣(
下面是一些小建议
1. 00:20:833 (5) - 换到00:20:500 (3) - 的位置如何?
2. 01:06:166 (3,4) - 这两个slider听着很不对劲,不如换成三个连续单点;
3. 01:12:000 (1) - ctrl+G

Anyway, I like this mapset (have my star XD), hope this mod will help and wishing for its ranking~
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,758 posts
Offline
Regou wrote:
hi

Geeneral
你個mapset可能都bug左;w; 一Down落黎一開頭唔見個diff之後搵返但D diff全部要update ?_?

柚!

Insane

Hard


Nostalgic wrote:
hello m4m from your q and i assume my req got accepted

my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/637223

extra


insane


其他diff我都唔覺有咩問題,gl :)


Pata-Mon wrote:
M4M from your q
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/666366


Easy


Normal


Hard
  • 01:02:000 (3,4,5,6) - 这里不太顺手,感觉重音在4和6但4和6都是正常ds,倒是5跳了下,然后456还是一个方向,感觉卡手


Insane


主难度

GL


Pulse wrote:
hi, M4M from your queue!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/673138


General
  • I've downloaded map twice and seems like BG is gone, could you check?
  • It seems like last spinner on all diffs are one or two beats unnecessarily long (a little more on wkyik). Fading out effect is 99% gone on 01:28:666, so consider reducing spinner until this mark or on next blue tick instead the white one
  • 00:01:500 (5,6,7) - Shouldn't be equally NC'd on Hard and Insane? Also I think that NC on 00:01:500 (5) fits better (looking on Insane). Same goes to the following pattern
  • 01:12:166 (1,1) - Sounds on these notes aren't exactly on same intensity. I think that second green line should be 50% vol. instead 40%


Easy
Looks great


Normal


Hard
  • Pointed on General but I think that this note should be NC'd even on this stacking at 00:01:500 (5) or 00:01:666 (1)
  • 00:12:666 (2,3,4,1) - You could use +0,1x on spacing (1,2x) so stacking won't make looks like (2) and (1) are spaced differently and (1) kinda touches stack. Here
  • 00:14:833 (1,2) - Also could be a little bit moved and spaced, it looks unnecessarily close to previous slider
  • 00:35:500 (5) - This kind of pattern probably still potentially confusing to players that are advancing on game. Perhaps a NC would help on reading
  • 00:45:500 (1,2,3,4) - Not big deal but do you think that you could make these shapes visually better? They just doesn't look visually pleasing :(
  • 01:14:666 (4) - I think that due kiai density, this tick needs a note, or maybe a 01:14:333 (3) with reverse. Leaving it without a object sounds kinda "empty" due to the way the sounds were represented in kiai


Insane


wkyik
  • 00:00:666 (4) - Sorry but wouldn't something like this flows a lot better? 00:01:000 (5) - Can be copied and rotated from new shape to keep symmetry without harm 00:01:333 (1) the flow seem same
  • 00:14:333 (4) - Could be moved a little bit to the right, making a triangle with (2) and (3) current one better flow imo
  • 00:54:333 (2) - It plays a little unconfortable, maybe you could decrease spacing just a bit its very strong
  • 01:05:333 (1) - That's gay to mention but shouldn't it be 1px to right?
  • 01:26:750 (1) - Pointed on general but btw spinner is unsnapped


Good luck!


Hailie wrote:
NM (or M4M depending on if you actually accept the request or not since you didn't specially said nothing after you close
- but either way I just want to mod the map and didn't see the harm of doing so if ya didn't)


    wkyik
  • 00:13:333 (5,6,1) - maybe at X: 164 Y:324 to be a bit more comfortable (probably need adjustments)
  • 00:14:333 (4) - I feel the spacing on this is a tad bit low so bringing it up a bit would help
  • 00:24:833 (3) - imo I think the spacing is too high for this note since it not that strong comparing to here 00:25:500 - I do understand it somewhat though so maybe lower it a little would hurt this is perfect flow for me

    Insane
  • 00:04:000 (4) - maybe move to X: 401 Y: 240 to flow better
  • 00:16:166 (1) - (probably not a problem) but should this be more far away from 00:15:666 (3,4) - due to the pause like how 00:15:666 (3,4) - is far away from 00:15:333 (2) -
    Not saying to move it that far but give it some more distance would help consider it the same spacing as 00:14:666 (5) -
  • 00:58:833 (1,2) - just feel this should have more emphasis - move up to something like X: 348 Y: 240 (that is just an example so you may wanna move it somewhere else if you do something)

GL


StarrStyx wrote:
水一水
到時想搵你點個nagi 雖然仲未upload (


General
fix一fix個bg name啦,宜家redl都顯示唔到 https://starrstyx.s-ul.eu/5hR703fa


柚!.jpg
00:22:000 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - 覺得其實呢part唔好甘多圓圈,不如好似呢部分其他位置放1/2 slider算 放得耐又好似慣左circle
00:31:166 (2) - 呢個curve望落去真系好麻麻,不如試下呢個/其他相似方案?https://starrstyx.s-ul.eu/GX9UEc0Y
00:35:833 (3) - 放92|66可能好d
nazi美觀度,01:02:833 (1) - ctrl g?
01:10:666 (1) - 會唔會有d遠。。唔會


Insane
00:16:166 - 感覺多餘的綠線but w/e
00:37:166 (6,7,8) - wat
00:54:666 (1,2) - 呢兩個slider rotation有d怪,少少違和感

你d圖真系安全到我次次都搵唔到野可以講


Chocobo wrote:
Hi, 觉得ED好听就来搜了搜,没想到真的有图~
Insane
1. 00:30:500 (4,1) - 这个flow认为不是很好,可以稍微调整一下滑条的位置;
2. 00:37:166 (6,7,8) - 连续的三个鼓点,感觉不适合强行拆开,主难度利用滑条拆开比较合理一些;
3. note间距摆放感觉有些小误差,但是不是什么大问题就不水字数了XD;

wkyik
这个难度感觉就是Insane放大版,其实我倒是觉得诸如:其實insane是ex的縮小版
00:49:333 (2,1,2,1,2) -
00:54:666 (1,2,3,4,5) -
等等,很多拖音都可以map成stream而不是slider+大跳,虽说是为了加星星,但未免会显得有些无趣(
下面是一些小建议
1. 00:20:833 (5) - 换到00:20:500 (3) - 的位置如何?
2. 01:06:166 (3,4) - 这两个slider听着很不对劲,不如换成三个连续单点;
3. 01:12:000 (1) - ctrl+G

Anyway, I like this mapset (have my star XD), hope this mod will help and wishing for its ranking~


no comment = fixed
thanks!
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,727 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
top
00:52:666 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - 怎么感觉不是很顺手,6移到右边试试


Insane
00:37:000 (5,6) - 滑条尾跟圈太近了不好看

没什么好摸的 就这样吧
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,758 posts
Offline
Karen wrote:
top
00:52:666 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - 怎么感觉不是很顺手,6移到右边试试
我覺得34561打圈挺順手


Insane
00:37:000 (5,6) - 滑条尾跟圈太近了不好看FIXED

没什么好摸的 就这样吧
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
2,727 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,466 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
correctly
"Haru Urara, Kimi to Sakihokoru"
User avatar
Star Shooter
219 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 33 posts jump | 1, 2, 3  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: