forum

Just Another Beatmap Contest #2 (Results)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS

Results

So, what can I say? This time went a THOUSAND times better than the previous contest, and I am very happy about how everything went.

As always, I want to thank everyone who participated and give special thanks to our 5 amazing judges (Cerulean Veyron, Kaifin, LowComboFC, Naotoshi, and Smokeman) for having this contest be the best it can be this time around.

And who knows? You may not even see JABC like this again! I have tons of plans for the future of this contest, and trust me you will know the changes when you see them. :)

But on to the stuff that actually matters, like the results!
wait a minute that's familiar

The first place winner of JABC #2 is MrSergio with a score of 8.52 average among the judges! He will soon be earning 6 months of supporter.

The second place winner of this contest is Chekito/Lince Cosmico with a score of 8.16 average among the judges. He will earn 4 months of supporter.

The third place winner of the contest is Firis Mistlud with an average score of 7.08! He makes a comeback after getting 2nd in JABC #1. He will soon be getting 2 months of supporter.

Want to see the final results with comments? Here is the link! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Want to download the full list of entries? Download it here.
Cerulean Veyron
firsteu
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS
congrats
faygo
last
-Atri-
Barrel
Yugu
wow
congrats