forum

TrySail - adrenaline!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mir
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:10:14 AM

Artist: TrySail
Title: adrenaline!!!
Source: エロマンガ先生
Tags: Eromanga Sensei ED Ending Akitoshi Corinn -Mo- sdafsf
BPM: 134
Filesize: 11158kb
Play Time: 04:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Akitoshi's Normal (2.11 stars, 370 notes)
  2. Easy (1.43 stars, 282 notes)
  3. Mo's Insane (4.44 stars, 1193 notes)
  4. Rush (5.39 stars, 1188 notes)
  5. sdafsf's Hard (3.48 stars, 867 notes)
Download: TrySail - adrenaline!!!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
wrong bpm btw!!!!!! /s

Rush by me!
Insane by -Mo-!
Hard by sdafsf!
Normal by Akitoshi!
Easy by me!
My Angel Sandie
Good :D
Akitoshi
Vivyanne
Realazy
LowAccuracySS
Mordred
I wont doubt mir; hes that experienced he probably fucked the blanket up on purpose just to have extra points for the modders to make
-Mo-
I wont doubt mir; hes that experienced he probably fucked the blanket HP drain up on purpose just to have extra points for the modders to make
Lasse
I wont doubt mir; hes that experienced he probably fucked the blanket HP drain diff name up on purpose just to have extra points for the modders to make
Realazy
I wont doubt mir; hes that experienced he probably fucked the blanket HP drain diff name offset up on purpose just to have extra points for the modders to make

+16 offset

will edit with mod
Voxnola

Swell
i get pinged in mentorship by halfslashed to shitpost in this thread instead of watching anime smh
anna apple
You know, watching these types of animes makes you out to be a pedophile. If you really want to look at under-aged girls just become a bear
Pira
I doubt mir; hes that experienced he probably fucked the blanket HP drain diff name offset tempo pretty much fucking everything up on purpose just to have extra points for the modders to make

The BPM is clearly wrong, change to double bpm or I must report you to the timing BN.

defiance
hey can you fix the hp to be like hp 5-6 because right now it's hp 0 which is very problematic because that means people who can barely play the map could probably pass it
Mun
I have seen the face of God and it is weeping
Topic Starter
Mir
p/6218192
read

now shut the fuck up about the tempo/bpm thanks
anna apple
I have been notified by the BUNDES POLIZEI to investigate the timing of this map:

timing is for bitches
Saileach
shit i just woke up, late to shitpost

I wont doubt mir; hes that experienced he probably fucked the blanket HP drain diff name up on purpose just to have extra points for the modders to make
Shiguma
til 134 = 268
show more