forum

Help ME!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
r3mi
Problem Details:
Hello i recent come back to play some Osu! yes its too Addictive :3 So i was looking like 3 dasy and still cant find 1 map!
That was my best map (not my but for me ;3).
Hmm things i can remember with tis map it was like Chinese music (kind of), map had 2 diffs (both diffs was Extreme) and the 1st one name contains EAZY or some kind of it. It was just bigger Circles and HP drain.

*If this is not for this topic i'm sorry, also if some of admins/mods can swap my topic to correct it will be great :3

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Trosk-
I moved your thread to G&R. Anyway, I don't think people will be able to help you spotting that map with those details that you provided :(
Faye

r3mi wrote:

Problem Details:
Hello i recent come back to play some Osu! yes its too Addictive :3 So i was looking like 3 dasy and still cant find 1 map!
That was my best map (not my but for me ;3).
Hmm things i can remember with tis map it was like Chinese music (kind of), map had 2 diffs (both diffs was Extreme) and the 1st one name contains EAZY or some kind of it. It was just bigger Circles and HP drain.

*If this is not for this topic i'm sorry, also if some of admins/mods can swap my topic to correct it will be great :3

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Uhhh. That's like... More than a third of the map intake in ranked maps?
Can't really help ya there bud. Unless you mean 'China Dress'
In which case you should just be able to search it
ManuelOsuPlayer
https://osu.ppy.sh/users/2704160#medals
Check at most played maps. There is a long list to find for it. Gl
Luqanted
be more specific and maybe someone can help you
KupcaH

Luqanted wrote:

be more specific and maybe someone can help you
This guy knows
Fxjlk
Topic Starter
r3mi
Hmm more specific uhh it will be hard. Hmmm I saw that Cookie play it long time ago, like when he come back (when he was named Shigetora)

More specific... map was unranked, 2 diffs, something like chinese song, i dont thinks so there was any lirycs in song. it was like 6-8 maybe 9 star map, something in between. Art of map was quite like Anime girl (i know there are planty of them :[ ) i dont remember more if i see it, I will know what is this map.
Topic Starter
r3mi
Ok I got it :)
Its IT!!!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/303778 <--- almost that i said xD
Kondou-Shinichi
WHO WOULDVE RTHOUGHT THIS
Rynnavinx

r3mi wrote:

Chinese music