forum

Twitch Extension

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Thatz
:idea: With the New addition of twitch Extensions I was wondering would it be possible for somebody to make like an osu extension?
ekgame
What would such an extension do?
Topic Starter
Thatz
maybe like have a profile that updates or your top 5 ranked maps, or highest pp maps etc. Im just thinking of ideas
Mempler
how about an Osu!Lazer twitch support for direct Livestream? (and developer's have access to modify the game directly with commands in the twitch chat like Cluster Truck)
Topic Starter
Thatz

Mempler wrote:

how about an Osu!Lazer twitch support for direct Livestream? (and developer's have access to modify the game directly with commands in the twitch chat like Cluster Truck)

Well I think that would be cool but would you want people messing with your osu gameplay while you play? like the interaction sounds awesome but I think it would frustrate me abit
abraker
should be here -> 4
also dupe: t/167286?hilit=twitch
valenok146
Actually I made osu twitch extention which works locally on my PC (using mysql and node.js), but I have no money for hosting RESTful server with MYSQL, so Ive freezed project.
PS: Ive made it because I can, I just have to create a twtich extension and get respect from each other streamers :LUL:.