forum

Looks like I got myself into a new hobby again

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GiesuppeAW
I saw a few viral videos on YouTube about OSU and one of them had the "I Burn" remix from Rwby, I didn't know you could play the game to custom beat maps, so I tried it out the tutorials and I think I'm going to like it here.

Into Anime and Manga, looking forward to analyzing them in detail once I get more time for myself.

So yeah, nothing else to say except that I'm looking forward to having fun playing OSU.
Flanster
Welcome to osu!. Theres plenty of beatmaps to go around, so you're gonna have some fun for a long time.If you have any technical problems or have questions, you can drop by the help subforum.

Enjoy your stay and click the circles!
Taken_name
Welcome to osu fellow australian, have a fun time clickin' circles!
vizzy
Welcome! Enjoy the community.
Faye

GiesuppeAW wrote:

I saw a few viral videos on YouTube about OSU and one of them had the "I Burn" remix from Rwby, I didn't know you could play the game to custom beat maps, so I tried it out the tutorials and I think I'm going to like it here.

Into Anime and Manga, looking forward to analyzing them in detail once I get more time for myself.

So yeah, nothing else to say except that I'm looking forward to having fun playing OSU.
WOOT!
HERE THAT Taken_name?
Another aussie to add to our collection!!!

Oh, and welcome to osu and its forums. Good to have new faces around here.
Jun Maeda
hi and welcome ^^