forum

G'deeyyyy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Taken_name
G'day all, My name is taken, i'm writing this at 6 AM AEST after pulling an allnighter laughing with my mates.

I first discovered Osu! when my friend told me it would improve my aim in another game, i took a break for a while then once i started playing again i became pretty good (in my eyes, of course there are those way better than i). since reaching 124K Global in Osu!standard, i have recently taken a liking to CTB and mania, although i don't really know what im doing in CTB. Im extremley new to the Osu! fourms and have never really used fourms in any other games, nonetheless, i hope to have some fun times here and maybe even meet some new people :)

- cheers for reading.
Jun Maeda
Welcome to the forums ^^
Faye

Taken_name wrote:

G'day all, My name is taken, i'm writing this at 6 AM AEST after pulling an allnighter laughing with my mates.

I first discovered Osu! when my friend told me it would improve my aim in another game, i took a break for a while then once i started playing again i became pretty good (in my eyes, of course there are those way better than i). since reaching 124K Global in Osu!standard, i have recently taken a liking to CTB and mania, although i don't really know what im doing in CTB. Im extremley new to the Osu! fourms and have never really used fourms in any other games, nonetheless, i hope to have some fun times here and maybe even meet some new people :)

- cheers for reading.
AYYYYY
Ya did it!
I mean, I've known you for a year - but welcome to the forums anyway
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!