This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Combo Commander
442 posts
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 5:12:51 PM

Artist: Keigo Hoashi
Title: Vague Hope - Cold Rain
Source: NieR:Automata
Tags: monaca ニーア オートマタ platinumgames square enix nier automata
BPM: 128
Filesize: 7180kb
Play Time: 03:33
Difficulties Available:
  • Belief (2.62 stars, 292 notes)
  • Hard (1.59 stars, 240 notes)
  • Normal (1.2 stars, 155 notes)

Download: Keigo Hoashi - Vague Hope - Cold Rain
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
its more nier automata owo
Last edited by Aeril on , edited 8 times in total.
Rhythm Incarnate
581 posts
Earned 2 kudosu.
Here you go As your request ~

Normal
-00:37:464 add whistle maybe
-00:38:871 remove finish or you can just lower the Volume ~
-00:43:094 add whistle
-00:44:502 same in here remove the finish or you can just lower the Volume :3

Hard

Belief
-00:16:382 add whistle
-00:18:494 same
-00:26:236 same
-00:32:785 same
-00:35:358 add whistle
-00:35:826 remove whistle

Uhhh .... sobs* idk why but the songs making me cry lol ~
But Anyway Good luck for Ranking this map !!!
Slider Savant
93 posts
Earned 2 kudosu.
M4M

Normal

• 00:23:420 (1) - I did not like this small overlap, you could put that note a little to the side however you would have to change the slider 2 green, nothing difficult per sign ;)

Example of how you could leave: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9282377 (I hope you can see) ;)
  • 01:06:990 (4,1) - this overlap is still bad for a low difficulty, 01:25:289 (3,4) - an example of overlap OK. (there are many overlaps similar to the first one I quotes)

The map is very good, I hardly saw any other mistakes so to speak, I think it's more my opinion about the errors I quoted than being totally wrong.
I did not do other diff because I would quote the same things I quoted above, it's up to you to give the kds or you did not think the mod helped anything
GOOD LUCK :) :D
Combo Commander
442 posts
-Aerith- wrote:
Here you go As your request ~

00:37:464 add whistle maybe addewd
-00:38:871 remove finish or you can just lower the Volume ~ i think its good
-00:43:094 add whistle added
-00:44:502 same in here remove the finish or you can just lower the Volume :3 it fits imo

Uhhh .... sobs* idk why but the songs making me cry lol ~ forgot to reply when i applied lol
But Anyway Good luck for Ranking this map !!!

also added a few other hitsounds
TheBenderGamer wrote:
M4M

Normal

• 00:23:420 (1) - I did not like this small overlap, you could put that note a little to the side however you would have to change the slider 2 green, nothing difficult per sign ;) i like

Example of how you could leave: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9282377 (I hope you can see) ;)
  • 01:06:990 (4,1) - this overlap is still bad for a low difficulty, 01:25:289 (3,4) - an example of overlap OK. (there are many overlaps similar to the first one I quotes) ok

The map is very good, I hardly saw any other mistakes so to speak, I think it's more my opinion about the errors I quoted than being totally wrong.
I did not do other diff because I would quote the same things I quoted above, it's up to you to give the kds or you did not think the mod helped anything
GOOD LUCK :) :D
Combo Commander
327 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
m4m queue

Normal

Hard

Belief

Hope I helped
Star Shooter
218 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
hey, m4m

Normal
  • 00:55:758 (3) - Others finishes seems fine but I think that a quieter sounds fits better here. Consider whistle on sliderstart instead finish. You could also invert hitsounds on head and tails, and maybe add a whistle on sliderend (whistle on start, whistle+finish on end). These options works better imo.
  • 01:16:843 (3) - Shouldn't sliderend be hitsounded?
  • 02:37:010 (3) - Hitsounds could also be inverted

Hard

Belief

Great set, chill song
Good luck!
Rhythm Incarnate
581 posts
No kudosu yet.
Change the BG to this one instead lol XD

https://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=61704447&mode=medium

Thats just my opinion . Its up to you ^^
Whistle Blower
23 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Normal
Normal -

00:38:871 (2) - this finish is a bit too loud lowering by 5% would make it more fitting imo.
00:44:502 (4) - ^

02:31:380 (4,5,6,1) - since this is a map for beginners this pattern can be simpler such as this -https://puu.sh/xVvSv/094a774f2e.png
https://puu.sh/xVvSv/094a774f2e.png

03:02:791 (2) - this slider may be hard to hit for new players u could remove it.

Hard
Hard -
00:29:043 (1,2,3) - most of ur patterns are mapped to vocals whereas for this pattern the 2nd note vocals starts at a 1/4 blue tick
something like -https://puu.sh/xVutc/c4aee7e8c2.png could be used instead.
Combo Commander
442 posts
_orange wrote:
m4m queue

Normal

Hard

Belief

Hope I helped

Pulse wrote:
hey, m4m

Normal
  • 00:55:758 (3) - Others finishes seems fine but I think that a quieter sounds fits better here. Consider whistle on sliderstart instead finish. You could also invert hitsounds on head and tails, and maybe add a whistle on sliderend (whistle on start, whistle+finish on end). These options works better imo. i prefer how it is now
  • 01:16:843 (3) - Shouldn't sliderend be hitsounded? yea
  • 02:37:010 (3) - Hitsounds could also be inverted above like first

Hard

Belief

Great set, chill song
Good luck!

aaronboon wrote:
Normal
Normal -

00:38:871 (2) - this finish is a bit too loud lowering by 5% would make it more fitting imo.
00:44:502 (4) - ^ no to these

02:31:380 (4,5,6,1) - since this is a map for beginners this pattern can be simpler such as this -https://puu.sh/xVvSv/094a774f2e.png
https://puu.sh/xVvSv/094a774f2e.png pattern is fine as is

03:02:791 (2) - this slider may be hard to hit for new players u could remove it. it wouldnt though

Hard
Hard -
00:29:043 (1,2,3) - most of ur patterns are mapped to vocals whereas for this pattern the 2nd note vocals starts at a 1/4 blue tick
something like -https://puu.sh/xVutc/c4aee7e8c2.png could be used instead. its on purpose, piano changes there so ignore vocals

thanksd guys!!
Beat Clicker
51 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hey Replying for this mod I try to see what I can do
Normal
This is the only thing I would say is that 1/3 timing is a strong timing signature that note play on 1/3 signature will be considered misjudge as normal is devised by people who would probably had a few hours or more on osu! and probably played only 20 or so maps. Although your map is fine on this, it may be considered replacing notes on 1/3 as sliders or reversed sliders.

Hard
In this Diff, people would like to differ hard from normal and easy diff. I would suggest using a loose aim to make it more fun because I just watch a second and knew it was quite easy. I would say diff would favour more as an advance difficulty or something between normal and hard. If you want to make this more harder or increase it difficulty I would suggest Looking at this part [ https://youtu.be/LEBlmgfQfC0?t=8m45s ] on how a common hard is. Before you reply I would suggest looking on how he explain it and start taking a look on my hard in the map I sent you in the m4m we did as I took my version on what a hard should be. Slower song is going to be on a lower star rating, but I want you to try to extend your hard in to a more, in my opinion, modern maps

Belief
This is very well executed, I don't know if this needed to improved or change. But if your hard is extended over this diff and you want to make notes on some of the base notes (i.e. notes you hear in the background that are not normally map which you have done already for in this diff) and map some of them to create a harder diff

This is just my opinion of what I think should be improved. I can see this map going somewhere but please do think about the stuff I put in there and (I hopefully) make some changes according to it.
Star Shooter
255 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
m4m from your queue
General/Modding Assist
  • None

Belief

Others
  • seems clear

Aaaaaaaaaa calm song
Rhythm Incarnate
3,008 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.

general
  • offset's sound funny. starting point should be 922. the rest might need a fix too. yeah, might need a timing check here
  • cymbals as finish hitsound from the calm part? wouldn't agree to use it, but chime sound fits better
  • imo BPM fits to 128 ish around. try to confirm it from an expert

belief

h

n
hmm, just a hitsound stuff that u need to recheck. some notes are too quite and it deserved to have it :(

oh, don't forget about those stacks around. blame editor lol

seems gud
Combo Commander
442 posts
Uta wrote:
m4m from your queue
General/Modding Assist
  • None

Belief
  • 00:13:567 (3) - atleast ctrl g this one. by making it too close. u only making the rest spacing weird the movement is fitting to how the song portrays the "tense"-ness in the singer's voice
  • 00:22:013 (4,5,6) - make this 196/356 i'd preffer to have a perfect linnear angle idk what this is referring to
  • 00:37:464 (1) - spacing is a bit high for a 1/3 song piano is extra emphasized here
  • 01:01:138 (2) - make this straight with 00:59:969 (1) - ya
  • 01:42:156 (1) - make this a whistle on the head? nah, wouldnt fit with the rest of the hsing pattern
  • 02:19:663 (3) - NC meant to match previous nc pattern in the map

Others
  • seems clear

Aaaaaaaaaa calm song

lit120 wrote:

general
  • offset's sound funny. starting point should be 922. the rest might need a fix too. yeah, might need a timing check here i fixed the timing, offset is good imo
  • cymbals as finish hitsound from the calm part? wouldn't agree to use it, but chime sound fits better
  • imo BPM fits to 128 ish around. try to confirm it from an expert

belief

h

n
hmm, just a hitsound stuff that u need to recheck. some notes are too quite and it deserved to have it :(

oh, don't forget about those stacks around. blame editor lol

seems gud
Beatmap Nominator
1,225 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
General
I think volume could be lowered by 10% globally
soft-hitfinish should be replaced with a strong whistle / ting, it's currently overpowering the song.

Belief
01:51:992 (4) - 03:33:184 (1) - Could make consistent with each other

Hard
01:41:211 (3) - 03:10:742 (2) - stack fix
Combo Commander
442 posts
Sinnoh wrote:
General
I think volume could be lowered by 10% globally lowered
soft-hitfinish should be replaced with a strong whistle / ting, it's currently overpowering the song. changed to a reverberating chime

Belief
01:51:992 (4) - 03:33:184 (1) - Could make consistent with each other yea sure

Hard
01:41:211 (3) - 03:10:742 (2) - stack fix k

owo
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 19 posts jump | 1, 2  next