forum

henlo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- vii -
i figured i might as well introduce myself already, so here - hi! i'm vii and i've been playing this game for a while, a long while actually >< i've been dragged back from my hiatus until very recently though. my current obsessions are mob psycho 100 and persona 4 i only really like adachi tho. i also like making skins, drawing, researching and petty ranting.

as for my osu skills, i'm trying to play 4-5* maps as of late but i succ at streams so you can imagine how that goes. i'm not that bad but still have ways to go, basically. i could use some tips. i'm a shy and lonely loser so if you want to play together sometime feel free to hit me up please do but try not to wreck my shit while you're at it.

and that's all i have to say, i think. see ya around ><
Velura
Hello there :)
Welcome back to the game. I'm somewhat sitting in the same boat as you. I don't really stream well, but have found a helpful thread here on the forums that might be able to give you tips on how to improve in different aspects Click me to git gud :)
As for advice on streaming: I downloaded a bunch of stream practice maps and started playing them, starting with the lowest BPM first and working my way until I get the rhythm and everything right.
I hope this might be able to help you out :D
Luqanted
welcome to the forums pal. try checking out different threads out there but remember to read each rules for each sub forums. :)
Faye

- vii - wrote:

i figured i might as well introduce myself already, so here - hi! i'm vii and i've been playing this game for a while, a long while actually >< i've been dragged back from my hiatus until very recently though. my current obsessions are mob psycho 100 and persona 4 i only really like adachi tho. i also like making skins, drawing, researching and petty ranting.

as for my osu skills, i'm trying to play 4-5* maps as of late but i succ at streams so you can imagine how that goes. i'm not that bad but still have ways to go, basically. i could use some tips. i'm a shy and lonely loser so if you want to play together sometime feel free to hit me up please do but try not to wreck my shit while you're at it.

and that's all i have to say, i think. see ya around ><
Well welcome(back) to osu! and it's related forums!
I'm actually in the exact same situation, excluding the returning player thing.
I'll happily add ya! And don't worry, we'll get out of 6digit trash one day. :D
Topic Starter
- vii -
thank you everyone ^^ can't wait to be active again!

Pherey wrote:

Hello there :)
Welcome back to the game. I'm somewhat sitting in the same boat as you. I don't really stream well, but have found a helpful thread here on the forums that might be able to give you tips on how to improve in different aspects Click me to git gud :)
As for advice on streaming: I downloaded a bunch of stream practice maps and started playing them, starting with the lowest BPM first and working my way until I get the rhythm and everything right.
I hope this might be able to help you out :D
that's a really good idea, i'm def going to try it out! thank you for linking the improvement thread too, that's exactly what i needed atm. it seems like streams are the hardest to learn for everyone, no wonder why. we gotta stay determined though! good luck on your stream journey ><

Luqanted wrote:

welcome to the forums pal. try checking out different threads out there but remember to read each rules for each sub forums. :)
i'll be sure to do that~ ^^

Faye wrote:

Well welcome(back) to osu! and it's related forums!
I'm actually in the exact same situation, excluding the returning player thing.
I'll happily add ya! And don't worry, we'll get out of 6digit trash one day. :D
hopefully soon! i remember having a decent rank "back in my days" so my impatience is pretty much doubled, haha. yay, i'll add you too ^^ we can suck at streams together.
Jun Maeda
hi and welcome :3
Topic Starter
- vii -

iSlodinx wrote:

hi and welcome :3
hello, thank you~ ^^
vizzy
Welcome to the forums.