forum

[resolved] when im using tablet, the cursor can't be moved

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zenonite
Problem Details:
stuck.... i need help fast.... it's happening to my friend too.
my tablet is Wacom Intuos and my friend use huion h420.
i able to move the cursor outside of osu, but when i opened osu it just stuck there.. can't be moved
( sorry for bad english )

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Lyawi
So you both have done the creators update of Win 10, right? You both should disable Windows Ink (t/590367).

Wacom:

For Wacom Tablet Users, there should be a checkbox in your Tablet Driver settings to disable / enable Windows ink.

You want it unchecked like so.

Huion:

For Huion or other Tablets, if the driver you are using does not have a checkbox toggle, you may have to follow these steps.
  1. Find your tabletconfig.ini in your driver folder.

2. Change SupportINKDisalbe to 0 (Disable) Might be different dependent on language.
Visual Representation courtesy of of pasi123567

MoonShadow
IT DOESNT work for me the intuos fix plz i need help
Upskirt
Disable raw input.
MoonShadow
if i disable the raw input the cursor goes to the top and wont move, and if i enable it only catches some moves of the pen
Upskirt
Try selecting this option.

MoonShadow
i have select it, it still doesnt work, edit: i can click on the circles/Sliders with the mouse if i switch to tablet it doesnt work i cant click now
Upskirt
Is your sensitivity default 1x?

Try the fixes that Lyawi posted. t/590367
MoonShadow
no
Upskirt
Change your sensitivity to default.
MoonShadow
it still doesnt work
Upskirt
Have you actually disabled Windows Ink?

Did you select the osu!.exe in the Wacom Properties then set an area only for that process? If you have an area set only for the desktop then that might be why.

F10 - "Disabled mouse buttons", then you can play dragging the tablet pen.

https://pastebin.com/kT9g0VQH
MoonShadow
yes i have disabled windows.ink in the wacom properties
Topic Starter
Zenonite
thanks for the info ! now I'm able to play with tablet again. I'll tell my friend how to fix it. CASE CLOSED
Onyle Osu
starLFN
It still wont work for me, i am using h420 and changed the supportinkdisable to 0 and it still wont work, and i also have tried the raw input method and it still wont work... please help
PEROSTEVENZ
guys i need help my tablet is stuck when i use raw mode and my tablet is huion hs64 someone help me quick please
GPR

PEROSTEVENZ wrote:

guys i need help my tablet is stuck when i use raw mode and my tablet is huion hs64 someone help me quick please
Turn off raw input and please read this pinned thread community/forums/topics/590367

If it still happen, please create a new thread.
cereal4lunch
I use a macbook pro and i have a huion h430 and it doesnt work can someone help
co2leen
i have a huion RTS-300 it works on most applications I have on my Mac but it wont work on osu please help :c