forum

Users vs. Mods/Admins V3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekks
This one is even more of a rip-off to this thread. But I'm just gonna do it anyway because I wanna, feel free to visit any of the other threads at any time, they're probably gonna do better than this one

How do I play?
  1. Anyone can post in this thread
  2. Going by tradition, every time a user replies/posts in this thread, the count goes up by one
  3. Each time a mod/admin posts in the thread, the count goes down by 5
  4. If the count ever reaches anywhere below 0, that means Team Users looses and this thread gets locked for 3-7 days and Team Mod/Admins gain 1 point. The count resets and the users have to start at 0
  5. At any given time where Team Users reaches 100 points they gain a point, there is no reset and each time they hit a new mark they'll get a point, mods/admins are free to edit this post to keep check of the highscores
Rules
  1. NO ONE is allowed to double post, and yes, this includes mods/admins, even users, just making this clear
  2. Mods are only allowed to post in the thread every 5 posts, I know I know, it's tedious and annoying to keep checking how much post have gone by but I feel like it's acceptable ok im sorry
Team Users: - Points
Team Mods/Admins: - Points
Laurakko
DJ Enetro
Cynplytholowazy
keremaru
Cynplytholowazy