forum

osu! International _k tournament (Country) (Sign up closed)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ery-

Tournament Informations

Hello everyone! Welcome to the first edition of the osu! international _k tournament.

From the creator of the _k weekly tournament, this is a new tournament with the concept of having an international 4v4 country based tournament that would be more accessible to people, especially to 5 digit players.

You can register in team or solo. If you sign up solo you will be assigned into a team with other players who have signed up alone.

Please note: If 2 or more teams from the same country signed up, they will compete against each other in a national tournament to decide who will represent their country.

And yes the tournament is entirely streamed.

Tournament rules

1. The tournament is a 4 versus 4 country based tournament. Every team can have a maximum of 8 players.
2. This tournament will use the Score v2 scoring system. The team that has the higher score will be awarded a point.
3. Match schedules will be settled by the Tournament staff well in advance.
4. If a reschedule is needed, both the captains have to discuss and agree on a new time to play. When you agreed on a time, please send a screenshot to the lead scheduler as confirmation.
5. The mappool for each round will be announced by the mappool selectors or the host a week before the matches are played.
6. There will be a mappool for every main mod, including nomod. (Nomod, Hardrock, Hidden, DoubleTime, Freemod and a tiebreaker.)
7. Failed players' scores do not get added to the total team score.
8. If a player disconnects while playing, he will be treated as he failed the map.
9. Exchanging players during a match is allowed.
10. Every player has to be 5 digit when they sign up. During the tournament they may rank up no further than rank #9.000.
11. Beatmaps cannot be reused in the same match.
12. If a team doesn't have 4 players at the time the match has to start, the match can be postponed for a maximum of 10 minutes.
13. If multiple teams of the same country sign up, they will compete in a national tournament to decide who will compete against the other teams.
14. In case that disconnects happen during the match, the referee will decide on possible restarts.
15. Lag is NOT a reason to replay a map
16. If a player disconnects between the beatmaps and the team can not provide a replacement, the match can be delayed no longer than 10 minutes.
17. Don't be toxic against staff or other players and keep a sportive spirit! In case of toxic behaviour, punishments will follow.
18. Disrupting the match by foul play and picking inappropriate warmup maps (see below) is prohibited.
19. Instructions of the referees and tournament management are to be followed at all times.
20. The chat of the multiplayers lobby has to follow the osu!community rules.
21. Cheating is not authorized. (That means, anything that you can get restricted for.)
22. The captain of the team is obligated to join the discord.
23. There is only one freemods pick per mappool, which is unbannable.
24. While playing the freemod pick, possible mod choices are: Hidden, HardRock and Hidden+HardRock
25. When playing the FreeMod map, at least 2 players of each team must have at least one mod activated. For the remaining players, activating mods is optional.
27. Any modification of these rules will be announced.

Stage instructions

After the national tournaments, there will be a group stage, followed by playoffs in double elimination format.

National Tournaments

> Tournament will be played in a playoff format without losers bracket.
> Matches are BO7.
> Each team gets 1 Bans.
> Winner of the roll will pick and ban first.
> No warmups

Group stage

> Teams will be divided into 8 groups of 4 teams.
> Every group will consist of a top seed, high seed, mid seed and low seed.
> Seeding is decided by the average PP amount of the top 4 players in the team.
> Groups will get drawn randomly.
> Winner of the match gets 1 point, loser gets none.
> Top 2 teams of each group advances to the playoffs.
> Matches are BO7.
> Each team gets 1 Ban.
> No warmups

Playoffs

> The playoffs start at the Round of 16.
> The playoffs are double elimination, meaning that there is a losers bracket.
> Ro16 will be Bo9, Quarterfinals Bo9, Semifinals Bo11, Finals Bo13.
> Each team gets 1 bans.
> Both teams are allowed to pick a warmup map of under 5 minutes long. Winner of the roll will pick a warmup map first.

Schedule

The NATIONAL tournament will start the 2nd of december. Full schedule and more info will follow the days before the start of these tournaments.
The INTERNATIONAL tournament will start the 6th of january. Full schedule will once again be announced a few days before the start of this stage of the tournament.

Registration

[notice]
Prize Pool

We plan to have AT LEAST 100 euros that will be shared over all players of the winning team.
Any additional money gathered through donations on stream will be added to the total prize pool. (also no worry, it will be mostly way higher than 100 euros.)
EDIT: We are going for at least 200 euros, but it will be most likely between 300 and 500.

Hanori[/url'> for helping me with writting stuff such as this thread, and with a lot of thing. <3
Jodehh for being the host with me and helping me with a lot of thing such as the Discord management. <3
Bastia for bringing hb there, for helping me with the mappool and a lot of variety thing. <3
5joshi for being an awesome mod, helping me with a lot of thing such as correcting the text I make. <3
Markus for being an good mod, helping with overall stuff, proposing idea and trying to do his best. <3
Angelsagiri for being an awesome mod and helping with overall stuff. <3
Pein for being an awesome mappool maker, really good guy and helping with whatever he can. <3
Cyriod for being an really good guy, trying to do his best, proposing a lot of thing and good mental help aswell. <3
Soraru for doing every graphic and gfx stuff, helping with everything she can and trying to do her best. <3
Thank you so much, u guys are the best. <3

[notice]
Links
Hanori
Oboi
Markus
Pog
Bastia
Let's goooo
[Lumine]
PogChampionship! All aboard the hype train!! x)
An1m3
Seems like a nice tournament, will totally watch and support on my free time.
Jien
waow, I wish I can be 10k and join the tournament.
Topic Starter
Ery-

An1m3 wrote:

Seems like a nice tournament, will totally watch and support on my free time.
Thank you dude! :D

Jien wrote:

waow, I wish I can be 10k and join the tournament.
Soon, it's just a matter of time! ><
superyoshi23
sounds fun, but too bad its all the way in december >:(
Topic Starter
Ery-

superyoshi23 wrote:

sounds fun, but too bad its all the way in december >:(
So we can have enough time to prepare everything and we will be sure to get enough team :p
kipp
sic
-Zephy-
yay
Big Lau
I am looking for players to build a Canadian team. Send me a message if you are interested! Nevermind, signed up as a solo player.
Alem
Post reserved to set up spanish team ;w;
Nico-Akiyama
Oh BOI
time to join up
NightNarumi
OwO fancy fancy
Looking forward to it!
Topic Starter
Ery-

NightNarumi wrote:

OwO fancy fancy
Looking forward to it!
Thank you Narumi. \:D/
Maxah
Looking forward to join in too! Btw, seems like the Discord invite has expired.
Bastia
solved, ty Ery- 8-)
Topic Starter
Ery-
Thanks Bastia! I updated it!
show more