forum

[Archived] All Beatmaps Unknown Ranked Status

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Adamlash
A couple days ago I opened up osu! and normally, and it asked for me to log in, yet I played just the day before already logged in with password and username saved. As well as that, the skin was set back to the osu default and so was everything else I adjusted in the settings. After adjusting everything back to normal, I went to the song select, and normally, I have all my beatmaps sorted by ranked status and title, but every single beatmap was set to unknown ranked status. After playing 3 different beatmaps, they automatically adjusted themselves to the right ranked status, but after that I tried playing other beatmaps and they wouldn't go to their right ranked status.

I tried reinstalling osu and saving all my beatmaps and skins to a folder and then readding them after the game was installed again, but nothing changed.
It's been a couple days and since I can't think of anything else to do, I'm now trying to ask the community.

Here's a picture showing the problem: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbhksk1v4ze5i ... 0.png?dl=0
Venix
when you change your rankings to global issue still occurs?
Upskirt
Close osu! and move the .db file out of the game directory or delete it. Relaunch osu! and try to play.

It may take awhile to update to ranked status again.

Make sure to select global ranking when you play a map.
Topic Starter
Adamlash
I normally have them set to local ranking, but even after removing the .db file it just set them all back to unknown, which means I have to manually select each and every beatmap while having the ranking set to global to reset the ranked status. It'll take a while, but that's the only thing I can think of to do right now.
Izzz
I'm going to second this issue. Don't want to have to manually fix the ranked status of all 67k beatmaps i have :/
Topic Starter
Adamlash

Joezapy wrote:

I'm going to second this issue. Don't want to have to manually fix the ranked status of all 67k beatmaps i have :/
You should be fine. After restarting the game a couple times after removing the .db files it adjusted all the beatmaps back to ranked status over time.

Did the same to me shortly after posting the last thing I did.