forum

[Archived] tablet stuck in corner but not in creators update

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gwacha
hey guys :/
i recently completely reset my laptop after having some issues. I'm not in creators update, but the cursor is stuck in the corner again, and I really want to keep a 1.45x sensitivity. I don't want to rollback to an older version, honestly. I'm also in the Windows 10 Home, not Creators. Anyone help?
Death
Even if you are not in Creators did you attempt the "Disable Windows Ink" solution? This seems to work quite often while still allowing raw input.
Topic Starter
gwacha
I really wanted to, but the thing is, it doesn't show up :/ When I click the tablet preferences, I only have two tabs: tablet at pen. I don't know what happened to the rest of them. I contacted support to see if they know how I can get them
Lyawi
Which tablet do you have?
Death
Did you try re-downloading the drivers?

Lyawi wrote:

Which tablet do you have?
Based on the tabs he mentioned in his previous post, I would assume it is a Wacom Intuos.
Lyawi
Oh yeah this could be a thing
Topic Starter
gwacha

Lyawi wrote:

Oh yeah this could be a thing
yea. wacom. (sry for late reply) anyone know the solution for windows ink and extra tabs not showing up??? :/
Death
I believe I was incorrect, as you have a Wacom Bamboo, it will only have two tabs. I'm not entirely sure if this solution will work, but you can try following this guide to disable the Windows Ink Workspace on your computer.
Topic Starter
gwacha

Death wrote:

I believe I was incorrect, as you have a Wacom Bamboo, it will only have two tabs. I'm not entirely sure if this solution will work, but you can try following this guide to disable the Windows Ink Workspace on your computer.
i have windows home, remember? I don't have gpedit. i know there are some installers and stuff online but they dont seem to work for me qq
Upskirt

atsukoiya wrote:

Death wrote:

i have windows home, remember? I don't have gpedit. i know there are some installers and stuff online but they dont seem to work for me qq
Read the article instead of jumping to conclusions. It guarantee you have the Creators update, not Windows Version, installed on your system. The update isn't opt out.

There is a regedit solution at the end of the article.

Read these.

t/590367

p/6265391/
Topic Starter
gwacha
ah. i already skimmed through the article briefly before posting this, so i did jump to conclusions. my bad lol. thank you, let me give these a try and ill see if it works out
Topic Starter
gwacha
i've definitely already seen both of these posts, but the problem still is that "wacom tablet properties" arent on my computer. if I had that i could atleast change the actual sensitivity of it
Upskirt
Is the Wacom service running on your PC under "Services"?

Death

atsukoiya wrote:

i've definitely already seen both of these posts, but the problem still is that "wacom tablet properties" arent on my computer. if I had that i could atleast change the actual sensitivity of it
Wacom Tablet Properties will not be on your computer if you don't specifically have a Wacom Intuos. If you have a Bamboo, or some other older Wacom tablet it would be called Wacom Preferences and it does not explicitly have a Windows Ink toggle.

Venzire wrote:

Is the Wacom service running on your PC under "Services"?
I believe the service is also under a different name, however I don't know specifically what it is called.
Topic Starter
gwacha
I do see a "wacom consumer service."