forum

[Archived] All new song are unranked

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gvidas123
Problem Details:Every map that I download is unranked. Anyone know the problem causing this?

osu! version: 20160403.6
Sandy Hoey
Make sure you are searching through the Ranked & Approved maps
Topic Starter
gvidas123
They are really ranked, I even checked twice before and after i download
Topic Starter
gvidas123
Sandy Hoey
You just have the local scores selected instead of the global rankings (top left drop down menu)
Topic Starter
gvidas123

Sandy Hoey wrote:

You just have the local scores selected instead of the global rankings (top left drop down menu)

How could that change the song status? It's just changing what score you would like to see.
Sandy Hoey
Whoops, forgot about the icon in the top left. Thought you were just confusing no scores in the leaderboard board with unranked
Smosism
This is a known issue of Ranked beatmaps showing as pending (question mark icon) after they are processed. I have it as well.

The way to make the icon go to the ranked one is to change to global ranking on all the difficulties of that song until the icon updates, then it will stay like that as usual. Sadly i don't think this is being looked into because this issue seems to be happening to a very small amount of people in a randomic fashion (started happening to me 10 days ago, ou t of the blue).
Venix
have you tried switching to global ranking? I sometimes get this problem and it solves it.

Also if that doesn't work you can try to close game > open osu! folder > delete osu!.db > run osu!.
Topic Starter
gvidas123
For some songs changing the scores to global helps, but some of them change only after some time(1h-2days)
an94mod0
All map I downloaded after sep 10 are unranked in my client,
even old map have same problem
Topic Starter
gvidas123

an94mod0 wrote:

All map I downloaded after sep 10 are unranked in my client,
even old map have same problem
Try to set scores to global if you haven't. That helped for most of the maps for me