forum

Bulletproof's Mafia [TOWN WIN] - Crossfire!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Bulletproof's Mafia

Set-up:
1 - Mafia Goon
1 - Serial Killer
4 - One-Shot Bulletproof Townies
1 - Doctor

Specifics:
This game starts at Night.
Bulletproof Townies will be notified if they get shot at.
The set-up can be shortened to 5 players by removing two bulletproofs.

Alive:
7. Wojjan - Town One-Shot Bulletproof - Survived

Dead:
6. Lybydose - Town One-Shot Bulletproof - Killed N1
1. Rantai - Town One-Shot Bulletproof - Lynched D2
5. pieguy1372 - Town Doctor - Killed N2
4. LadySuburu - Town One-Shot Bulletproof - Lynched D3
2. KRZY - Serial Killer - Killed N3
3. DeathxShinigami - Mafia Goon - Killed N3

Role PMs:
Mafia Goon

Mafia Goon wrote:

You are a Mafia Goon sided with Mafia. Every night, you may choose one person to kill.

You win when you control half the votes during the day.
Serial Killer

Serial Killer wrote:

You are a Serial Killer sided Independently. Every night, you may choose one person to kill.

You win when you control half the votes during the day.
Town One-Shot Bulletproof

Town Bulletproof wrote:

You are a One-Shot Bulletproof sided with Town. You are immune from being nightkilled once. You will be informed if you get shot.

You win when all threats to Town are gone.
Town Doctor

Doctor wrote:

You are a Doctor sided with Town. Every night, you may choose one person to protect. That person will be saved from one Nightkill for that Night.

You win when all threats to Town are gone.
Bulletproof PM When Hit
You hear a bang followed a sharp pain to you chest.
You were shot, but your vest saved you.
Your vest looks useless now.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Rules:

General:
1) Do not quote your role PM or anything the mod gives to you.
2) Do not post screenshots or any sort of factual evidence of private communications, either with the mod or amongst yourselves.
3) Do not edit your posts.
4) Do not talk outside of the thread, unless your role PM allows so.
5) Mod has the final say on any issue. If the mod makes a mistake, feel free to PM him to sort it out.
6) If you need any help, or have questions, or just want to talk in general, feel free to PM the mod.
7) Dead men tell no tales. Dead people may not post in the thread.

Day:
1) Game starts at Night.
2) Deadlines will be 72 hours tentatively. Extensions may be placed depending on the activity.
3) You may vote someone by using this format: Vote : Player -- You may also choose to not lynch anyone. Vote: No-Lynch
4) You may also remove your vote by using this format: Unvote : Player
5) When a player receives more than half of the total votes at any point during the day, that player is automatically lynched.
6) Once a player is lynched, there shall be no posting in the thread even before the mod posts the lynch scene. Night will commence shortly.
7) If no one has been lynched, and the deadline has passed, the person with the most votes gets lynched. If there is a tie, the one who reached the tying amount of votes first, is lynched.
8) A player has to remain active, at least one post per 24 hours. If a player has not posted for 24 hours, one may request for them to be prodded.
9) If the player prodded doesn't respond, a he/she will be replaced.
10) If the player gets prodded three times already and still becomes inactive he/she will be automatically replaced.
11) If no replacement can be found. The player will be modkilled instead.

Night:
1) Night lasts 24 hours.
2) Any roles or factions with active night abilities may choose to use them by PM-ing the mod (see the Role PM for role-specific instructions).
3) Once the deadline for night has passed, all actions not received will count as a No Action.

Winning:
1) Town wins when they eliminate all threats to the town.
2) Any other faction wins when they control half the votes during Day unless otherwise specified in the Role PM.
3) Any other event will be up to the mod's discretion.
Rantai
Lol.

/in
KRZY
Gonna try this

in
DeathxShinigami
Sure wynaut?
Wojjan
if you get 6, I'll be your seventh, but otherwise I won't be joining.
LadySuburu
I guess I'm in, since I usually don't play small themed games.
LadySuburu
Also I suggest in a 7p day to have a day deadline of no more than 3 days (on these forums, anyway).
pieguyn
Oh wow lmao

/in
Lybydose
ok ibnn

(wow did I really typo that bad? that should say in)
DeathxShinigami
Confirm.
LadySuburu
Yep.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
What happens when two different bank robbers try to rob the same bank at opening time?
Normally, the death of one of the robbers, but the case here is different.

Four new guards who don't know each other, with vests were just hired the previous night.
Not to mention there's a doctor among the first people to visit the bank.

I guess it's time to aim those guns?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT IS NOW NIGHT 0.
ALL ACTIONS MUST BE SENT IN 24 HOURS.
DeathxShinigami
You had to have ripped your night 0 story from this.

Topic Starter
NoHitter
A barrage of shots was heard and everyone ducked to the ground.
Everyone stood up slowly and checked the surroundings.
Looks like no one has died yet.

IT IS NOW DAY 1.
DEADLINE IS IN 72 HOURS.
WITH 7 ALIVE, IT TAKES 4 TO LYNCH.
Rantai
Oh so it is day 1.

Hiya people.
LadySuburu
I'll post more soon but going to doctor in like a few minutes.

Now, unfortunately with a doctor the best plan for this setup may already be out the window. Since I don't know if the doctor used his protection or not, I cannot use the technique I wanted to use.

To explain further: If the doctor did NOT protect anyone last night, we can still do it. At that point the doctor should claim, as well as the other bulletproof who was shot. Any extra claims will provide us with a list of who is potentially mafia/sk, and get us on the right track for one. Otherwise we will have three confirmed town, which leaves us with 4 players to actually look through.

If the doctor DID protect someone last night, this strategy does not work at all, and we'll have to rely mainly on the normal play. Since the only confirmed we could get would be having the doctor claim, and since having that protection chance is good (although also risky, since you can stilll protect the sk or mafia), it would be better not to have him claim.

---------------

To explain the non-protect Night 0 for anyone who might not be able to figure it out: We have 4 bulletproof townies, and a doctor who I assume cannot self-protect. Therefore, if the doctor protects Night 0, the most likely result is accidentally protecting the mafia or SK from eachother, as well as stopping the information which could be gained from the claimed townies who were shot. Whereas we cannot change what has already happened so far this game, in future versions of this game if the same rules are used I would suggest this strategy.

ending post early cause I have to go, will post more later.
Wojjan

LadySuburu wrote:

To explain further: If the doctor did NOT protect anyone last night, we can still do it. At that point the doctor should claim, as well as the other bulletproof who was shot. Any extra claims will provide us with a list of who is potentially mafia/sk, and get us on the right track for one. Otherwise we will have three confirmed town, which leaves us with 4 players to actually look through.
softclaiming hit I see. Not buying it <3
Lybydose
Roleclaim: Bulletproof Townie who was hit during the night
LadySuburu

Wojjan wrote:

softclaiming hit I see. Not buying it <3
I wasn't softclaiming, that was meant to be an outright claim. Unless of course your definition of a softclaim is anything but "Claim: Bulletproof Townie" or something basically the same as that. If so, then sure that was a softclaim. I figured those playing weren't dumb enough to miss it, and if they did they weren't reading full posts and thus are either bad at mafia or aren't town.
show more