forum

[Archived] 1 weighted pp = 1 Ingame PP?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jonimohni
Hello!
I am not sure if the "weighted pp" from your personal "best performance" board on your profile has the same value as the performance points ingame.
So I began playing with a total pp score of 1670pp. Now after playing a bit, my best performance plays got added to the board:
Preserved Roses- Anime Version- about 2 hours ago; weighted: 75pp
The Glory Days about 2 hours ago; weighted: 70pp
Heart Realize (TV Size) about 2 hours ago; weighted: 58pp
There are a few more plays added but for the topic those examples should be enough to show what I am thinking:
So now my IG Performance Points score should be atleast at 1873pp IF
1 weighted pp=1 Ingame pp score.
But I currently have a score of 1710pp, which would mean:
1/5 weighted pp=1 Ingame pp score

Please let me know if I am wrong, or do I get an accurate update of my ingame pp score every 24 hours and I am just too impatient?

Thx for helping me out!^^
Sandy Hoey
Weighted pp is the same as I game pp. there are many cases where the in game pp counter is behind due to slow server updates. The website should hold the most up to date for your stats. The reason you may not get as much pp as you think is because of the weighting. When you get a new pp play, all of he plays beneath it in your top plays lose value. So you gain the weighted pp value from hat play, but lose pp from the plays below it
Topic Starter
jonimohni

Sandy Hoey wrote:

The reason you may not get as much pp as you think is because of the weighting.
First of all thanks for the answer!
I already considered the weighting and did my calculations with the reduced/weighted pp. Thats why I was also always referring to it on my post :)
Well, other than that my score is still at 1710pp.. I guess I'll wait a bit more!
Dntm8kmeeatu

Sandy Hoey wrote:

When you get a new pp play, all of he plays beneath it lose value.

This is where people mess up in calculations / understanding, and I'm sure is the same case for you.