forum

Women's Logic

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Meah
Why is it fine for them to wear bikinis on public but they go "OMG, don't look" when someone sees them on their underwear
Aomi
Maybe because you're supposed to be half naked and show off your body when you go to the beach?
Just a thought.
Foxtrot
it's because women willingly go around in bikinis, but underwear is different because it's, well, underwear. it's not meant to be seen by everybody, unlike bikinis. makes perfect sense to me.
ColdTooth
Well, I think I can answer that scientifically.

Logically, you being in those hot skimpy bikinis will make your bongo wongos look really big and cool, when in reality, they look disgusting, and anyone into those is obviously an anime fan. Anyone into anime can confirm that this is true considering the fact that 99.99% of the anime shows have atleast ONE female in it's characters that has big jinga-langs. I mean, it's not anime if it doesn't have those things, so let's move on.

Then you have all of these social justice warriors who think it's perfectly legal and fine to look at a girl's body, considering that she is wearing such skimpy bikini that it probably shows almost every not ok part of her body to the public, but you see these in the beaches almost 80% of the time. Statistically speaking, if you walked into Miami beach right now (given the fact that it's still being rebuilt around it cause of the Hurricane) and look left from right, you will see about 30 females doing this, whether they're in the water, or on the beach-side, cooling, maybe playing volleyball, who the fuck even plays volleyball anymore?!

Goddamnit, you people are so fuckin' weird, I mean, look at me, I'm nowhere near a human. Gosh, this is why I'm gay and I shitposts because I have no life. I mean, it's better being gay anyways because there are more males than females in the world. Ha, take that feminism.

tl;dr im gay

Please don't take me seriously.
Flanster

ColdTooth wrote:

im gay

Thats all I read.
Zekks

Meah wrote:

on their underwear
Softwarm
I think it's less weird on the beach because everyone is also less-clothed on the beach because you want to suntan or go swimming. Like, if you go to the beach, you know you're going to the beach, but if you get surprised by some guy while you're undressing/dressing, it's not like you were expecting that. (If you want to think about it in evolutionary terms, getting surprised by a guy when you've got your guard down probably meant you were about to get raped. I'm fairly sure getting raped was not conducive to evolutionary fitness, so women probably evolved to have a very intense reaction to this sort of situation.) Obviously, that's just one of many reasons--it varies from person to person, from situation to situation.
abraker

Brisk Clarity wrote:

I think it's less weird on the beach because everyone is also less-clothed on the beach because you want to suntan or go swimming
So it's going to be less weird to wear a bra at the beach too, right?

This has to do with how we are used to things and deviating from such would make one uncomfortable. The life long public and parental exposure to the association that bikini = public,beach and bra = private,home is enough to set this precedent. Deviating from such will cause majority of others to think its odd or at least that's what the person deviating from it thinks. That is the force that keeps this logic locked. Ofc there are people that got exposure to a different association or think little of what others think of them, which would make them not follow this.
Softwarm
Just because someone is conditioned to do something doesn't mean it's logical, though.
abraker

Brisk Clarity wrote:

Just because someone is conditioned to do something doesn't mean it's logical, though.
Depends on what you choose to ignore.
Nao Tomori
the better question is why can we use bikini backgrounds for maps and not pantsu backgrounds
ColdTooth

Naotoshi wrote:

the better question is why can we use bikini backgrounds for maps and not pantsu backgrounds
A much better question is why do I have such difficulties finding mods? I found much more during my time in mapping during 2014.

But to answer your question, it's because everyone thinks that girls are simply sexier and they must show off skin. A lot of it. So much skin that it should be illegal. I want these bikini backgrounds removed off of my osu! main screen. WHY ARE YOU FORCING ME TO SEE SUCH DISGUSTING FILTH SIGHT WITHIN MY EYES. I'M NOT INTO WOMEN, I'M GAY AND I FIND THIS OFFENSIVE

ABRAKER PLEASE HELP ME SCIENTIFICALLY UNDERSTAND THE ANAGRAM OF BIKINI.
Zekks
respect women
Aurani

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

respect women
M'lady
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

They are booby traps. Simple as that.
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

They are booby traps. Simple as that.
So you're telling me that people envision me, or my character, as an anthro because of these so-called booby traps you say?

Get me off this planet. Get me off of it. Get me off of this goddamn forsaken filth of a planet.
B1rd
Maybe because underwear isn't designed for swimming, and can become see-through or fall off?

Brisk Clarity wrote:

It's really not as simple as you think to determine how "logical" societal conventions are.
Softwarm
Okay, I've been sitting here for like 5 minutes trying to think of something to respond with to that comment but I'm just going to throw my hands up: I don't get what the point of what you said is. Okay, sure, it's hard to judge how ""logical"" certain actions are, whether they actually facilitate someone's goals or hinder them. I don't think I ever implied that task was easy?
ColdTooth

Brisk Clarity wrote:

Okay, I've been sitting here for like 5 minutes trying to think of something to respond with to that comment but I'm just going to throw my hands up: I don't get what the point of what you said is. Okay, sure, it's hard to judge how ""logical"" certain actions are, whether they actually facilitate someone's goals or hinder them. I don't think I ever implied that task was easy?
It's B1rd, he's a politically and logical person that I'm okay with him as long as he doesn't throw around the fact that the world is ending.

B1rd wrote:

Maybe because underwear isn't designed for swimming, and can become see-through or fall off?
Boxers are probably the word you're thinking! There are many other kinds of underwear that can hold on to your waist. It just depends on what size your waist is, or those long underwear that look like shorts but aren't really but hold on pretty damn good. Also speedos exist, but then again, why?

As long as the underwear doesn't have any loose holes in it, you're a-ok!

Why the fuck are we even talking about underwear to begin with? Are we talking female underwear or male underwear? I thought we were talking about male underwear, generally speaking, I think we should propose that all genders must wear the same underwear.
B1rd
It seemed like you were implying that there was no logical basis behind the whole bikini thing and it was just a result of societal conditioning.
show more