forum

deleted

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pashaogonb
deleted
Fatal3ty
Nice Skin. Can you made a default numbers, mostly people like with a numbers. :)
Topic Starter
Pashaogonb

Fatal3ty wrote:

Nice Skin. Can you made a default numbers, mostly people like with a numbers. :)
I tryed many number styles, but they just can't feat my concept, so i leave it to people who want to change it.
Frogsi
I think you put a lot of effort into the skin but I dont think it fits the "eye candy"or "playable" scheme because the mix of unrealistic and realistic elements looks wierd to me...
The random " Jing and Jang" mod button and "Animegirl" back button that blocks the ranking overlaps witht he combo doesnt fit at all..btw the ranking panel looks empty and forgotton.
The modicon information text is sideways.... (!??!?!Why?).
The gameplay is alright to be honest and cool with HD.
The rest should be updated or redesigned in my opinion.

For now I rate it a 6/10 mainly because of the lack of details and randomness :oops:
Topic Starter
Pashaogonb

FroxXyyy wrote:

I think you put a lot of effort into the skin but I dont think it fits the "eye candy"or "playable" scheme because the mix of unrealistic and realistic elements looks wierd to me...
The random " Jing and Jang" mod button and "Animegirl" back button that blocks the ranking overlaps witht he combo doesnt fit at all..btw the ranking panel looks empty and forgotton.
The modicon information text is sideways.... (!??!?!Why?).
The gameplay is alright to be honest and cool with HD.
The rest should be updated or redesigned in my opinion.

For now I rate it a 6/10 mainly because of the lack of details and randomness :oops:
I will explain.
-It isn't "eye candy" (because they are mostly unplayable). Also it isn't super minimalistic super pro skin (because they are mostly boring). It is something between them. So you are right here.
-Yin Yang isn't random. Mods can make your gameplay harder and faster, also can make it easier and slower. So yin yang (which mean opposite energy, "negative-positive") has perfect fit here(in my opinion ofc).
-Animegirl is only controversial element. She overlaps combo numbers, but you can drag ranking screen up if you really want to see this number(she is making secrets from you :) ). It was just spontaneous thing. And i like when something is moving on my back button. Ofc you can change it for whatever you want, because it is "not for all" thing.
-Ranking panel looks empty for a reason: i am became bored when i see the same picture on ranking panel every time. So i made it to see "map picture" clearly. Also results are totally visible if i want to see certain numbers.
-Mod text is sideways because when they are stacked in ranking screen you can clearly see every one of them that way (what they are doing).

Thank you for your detailed feedback :)
Topic Starter
Pashaogonb
Refined, renamed, happy with result for now. Wish you many of happy little plays.
RockRoller
There are a few problems/complains I had while trying this skin out:
- no combobreak sound
- sliderstartcircle to big, it isn't even with the sliderborder
- hard to tell if you hit 100, 50 or got a miss
- inconsistent theme
- why m#chrome
- why is there ying and yang on a few places
- why is there one anime girl
- no menu background
- no pause background, but a fail bg that has nothing to do with the theme
- selection-X-over has nothing to do with the theme aswell
- back text and modicon text is hard to read
- selection-mode: "style" sounds weird
- wtf is that followpoint and the reversearrow
- unneccessary folders inside the skin
- cursor option and cursortrail option files O.o (=unneccessary files)
- the static spinner approachcircle looks weird
- ranking-perfect isnt capitalized
Topic Starter
Pashaogonb

RockRoller wrote:

There are a few problems/complains I had while trying this skin out:
- no combobreak sound
- sliderstartcircle to big, it isn't even with the sliderborder
- hard to tell if you hit 100, 50 or got a miss
- inconsistent theme
- why m#chrome
- why is there ying and yang on a few places
- why is there one anime girl
- no menu background
- no pause background, but a fail bg that has nothing to do with the theme
- selection-X-over has nothing to do with the theme aswell
- back text and modicon text is hard to read
- selection-mode: "style" sounds weird
- wtf is that followpoint and the reversearrow
- unneccessary folders inside the skin
- cursor option and cursortrail option files O.o (=unneccessary files)
- the static spinner approachcircle looks weird
- ranking-perfect isnt capitalized
lets see (answers):
-because combobreak sound disturb gameplay
-sliderstart circle this big because its easier to aim this way and also because its actual clickable borders have this size
-because it is disturb your concentration on the gameplay
-this skin is not "themed" its for gameplay - long happy little gameplay, without being bored of the "theme"
-think yourself - there is whatever you want explanation
-ying yang is on the mods because try to find what it actually mean so you will understand why
-anime girl is Ms Monochrome and i cant get bored of this back button (what i made) and i like it
-no menu background because i like osu! background and hate "themed" things (they gets me bored too fast)
-pause background empty for a reason (too see gameplay field when paused) and fail screen made for relaxing when you need to stop for a moment and get a happy little pause for your playing (i cant understand why it must be themed - make no sense and have no function this way)(fail music have ocean sound in it- picture have it too so its resonate and create relaxing mood)(just imagine how you sitting on that bench and relax)
-one more time - there is no theme, just happy little things which makes me happy
-easy readable for me and also nicely readable on ranking screen when mods stacked together
-sounds weird but make sense because there are the same maps, just style of interface and input changing from one to another
-folowpoint is super handy when you learn how to use it - ussual folow points makes you lost when there is fast jumpy pattern and draw 4-5 at the one moment, its become useless this way, my folowpoint never cross with itself and have temp which can be adjusted to anyone reading tempo, so you can actually see the pattern progression, not just whole pattern
reverse arrow making sense because its spring and it is doing every springs job - bounce stuff
-they are very handy if you want to adjust follow point or slidertick point and weights nothing so i cant see problem here
-one more time - they weights nothing and can be helpful for people who wants simple cursor and cursor trail
-its "taste" stuff, and i like it this way so it is what it is
-cant understand why it must be capitalized, it works for me so it is how it is.
Topic Starter
Pashaogonb
Ok now, finally done here. Hope some one would like this skin.

I give permissions to use elements of the skin for anyone who wants to create mixed skins and stuff, just don't forget to leave the link to this topic.

Remember that this skin miss some elements, it is intended and made for the sake of clean gameplay.

Have fun boys and girls. ;)