forum

I really like this old beatmap and have the original file

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AdinD_old
I have the original file to this old beatmap that I really like. The creator has since updated the map so I am now unable to play it with a friend.

How can I upload this map myself? It's completely different than the updated one to the point that I didn't even realize the updated one was the same map. The creator essentially made a new map.

Thanks!
jkkd
go to editor, open the map, then under the file tab at the top select export package. then you can puush it to them or something.
edit: out of curiosity, whats the map
Topic Starter
AdinD_old

jkkd wrote:

go to editor, open the map, then under the file tab at the top select export package. then you can puush it to them or something.
439903 Sia - Cheap Thrills (Sean Paul)
Topic Starter
AdinD_old

jkkd wrote:

So I got the file exported. How do I play it with a friend now?
Topic Starter
AdinD_old

jkkd wrote:

So it seems that it has to be mine for me to play it with a friend or something? I copied and pasted all the files except for the song IDs into a new folder and tried to upload it (obviously was going to give full credit to ocarinayoy) and it just says "the song you are trying to submit isn't yours). What do I do?
Rivals_7
Pls do not multiposting. You can edit your post anytime

Reuploading a map that isnt you are forbidden in osu. If you want to play it with friend, you can upload it to the sharing site such as GDrive, mediafire, etc

And if the case where the creators updated the map (not deleting the map), both of you can just updated it or redownloading it.