forum

[duplicate] Let's talk about osu! community in general.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
MightyGuy
gsdg
Sandy Hoey
Duplicate (group chat): t/19891
Duplicate (clans): t/29780?hilit=Clans
nibs
Sandy Hoey
I cant mark anything as a duplicate. My post is purely to provide information on posts that are similar to his ideas because it is more productive to join an already formed argument then posting like this
Stefan
Private chat rooms is a long-time asked feature, still WIP. As well clans.

MightyGuy wrote:

Also i think you should go back with Chat Moderators after this and Global Moderators, Chat moderators should pay attention on #help, #modreq....lurking around Clubs for potention problems ( i don't know just thinking). Then Global Moderators should pay attention on forum and think about new ways for making community better new updates iprovments and stuff.
Chat Moderators were sort of a bad system to have them seperated from GMs since they were just "weaker" GMs without much purpose. And to lurk through these clubs is unbelieveably time-consuming - and we already have trouble for certain chat and forum areas to have active and acceptable members for the group.

Normal users can help more than they believe - it's all about making yourself useful and not to point out problems just to hope something will be done. Report potential misbehaviour, memorise the rules for forum and chat (consider subforums have their specific ones), see what we don't have in osu! and try to bring it in, etc. etc.