forum

THREE LIGHTS DOWN KINGS - NEVER SAY NEVER

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akitoshi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 at 8:23:02 PM

Artist: THREE LIGHTS DOWN KINGS
Title: NEVER SAY NEVER
Source: デュラララ!!×2 承
Tags: Durarara!! x2 Shou Ending Corinn _kotachi_
BPM: 194
Filesize: 7713kb
Play Time: 04:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Akitachi's Eternity (5.46 stars, 1063 notes)
  2. Easy (1.61 stars, 283 notes)
  3. Hard (3.56 stars, 646 notes)
  4. Insane (4.6 stars, 841 notes)
  5. Normal (2.3 stars, 467 notes)
Download: THREE LIGHTS DOWN KINGS - NEVER SAY NEVER
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Eternity : Collab with OJBC #2 Winner _kotachi_

metadata from 3ldk's official website
(´ᴖωᴖ`)フヒヒ
#1 : Nao Tomori
#2 : Chromoxx
Yuuya_ke
Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas
Topic Starter
Akitoshi

Yuuya_ke wrote:

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas
Close enuf
Scarsnic
Hello

Lolis
Insane

I know you said mod 1 diff but I glanced over insane and I wanna point 1 thing out

03:14:496 (1,1,2) - Change some ds here, 03:15:733 (1,2) - is held for shorter than 03:15:733 (1,2) -

Eternity

00:53:357 (2,3,4,5) - Consider emphasizing the vocal here flows into the next part better just imo. https://puu.sh/y9Jm3/9f84302420.jpg

01:09:130 (1) - Move this farther for more emphasis?

01:23:976 (1,3) - I'm picky so I will point out blankets and 02:25:831 (1,3) -

01:52:275 (1) - Potentially Ctrl+G for better flow but when I played it it felt fine

02:40:368 (5) - Such a strong sound is passive :< Think about a circle on the downbeat.

03:04:289 (5) - Did you mean to silence this slider-end?

03:29:186 (5,1) - This in particular was pretty uncomfortable to play. Maybe just a weird angle for me but just thought I'd point it out

02:49:337 (1) - is Kreygasm and then 03:04:599 (1) - is BabyRage lul

GL :)
Topic Starter
Akitoshi

Scarsnic wrote:

Hello

Lolis
Insane

I know you said mod 1 diff but I glanced over insane and I wanna point 1 thing out

03:14:496 (1,1,2) - Change some ds here, 03:15:733 (1,2) - is held for shorter than 03:15:733 (1,2) - making same ds makes harder to play (in not a bad way ;3)

Eternity

00:53:357 (2,3,4,5) - Consider emphasizing the vocal here flows into the next part better just imo. https://puu.sh/y9Jm3/9f84302420.jpg 3 has smol spacing so it's fine i guess, also slidertail on whistle looks meh on that part ;3

01:09:130 (1) - Move this farther for more emphasis? ye

01:23:976 (1,3) - I'm picky so I will point out blankets and 02:25:831 (1,3) - my part isn't meant to be blanket there, 2nd one isn't my part so let kotachi decide what to do w

01:52:275 (1) - Potentially Ctrl+G for better flow but when I played it it felt fine i'm intentionally making my flow crowded there for holding emphasis at 01:53:666 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) -

03:04:289 (5) - Did you mean to silence this slider-end? oh ye

02:49:337 (1) - is Kreygasm and then 03:04:599 (1) - is BabyRage lul

GL :)
thanks! uwu
Deppyforce
Modding a difficulty as a humble thanks for the hitsounding you've done for me!
[Akitachi's Eternity]
00:09:749 (1) - i get that you are trying to make this measure feels weaker than the previous stronger one, but you still shouldn't ignore the sound on the red 1/2 tick. while this is not really a big issue, i think this can be improved so that the pattern will have a more noticeable contrast difference than just lower the spacing. since you are using same rhythm but less spacing, i think that doesnt work very well and it contradicts your own concept of 'toning down the density'. in addition to reducing overall pattern spacing, the rhythm should be toned down as well. but if you disagree with that with whatever reason, you better map the ignored 1/2 tick i mentioned. because it also contradicts your rhythm usage afterwards which you have mapped all the discernable instrument sounds. there is no real reason why this single sound should be ignored and not the others surrounding it. you might be trying to create an introduction to this measure that it's slower by using the long slower drag-ish slider. but again, that doesn't quite fitting with your rhythm choices afterwards. this better be changed to a 1/2 length slider with a reverse slider so that the slider will land on all the sounds and it will still be able to retain the feeling of the slider being 'slowing down' effectively

00:12:223 (1,2,3,4) - personally, i think this should be spaced higher. in my opinion, the way this is being mapped right now doesnt make it feel much stronger than this verse: 00:04:801 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) . while these sounds, 00:12:223 (1,2,3,4) , deserves to be emphasized more because of the strength it has.

00:17:172 (1) - why is this part being mapped with a 1/1 slider? the sounds on 00:17:172 - 00:17:326 - 00:17:481 should sound equal and they should be mapped pretty similarly. which means all 3 of these sounds should be emphasized pretty similarly. you could try changing this into 1/2 slider with a reverse, or 3 circles on 1/2 ticks.

00:24:594 - look at this measure, and compared it with this one: 00:14:697 . keep in mind that these two measures are exactly same positions in the music while looking into your timeline rhythm choices her. these timeline images are sorted chronologically.

now look at these two: 00:19:646 and 00:29:543 .

look at these, you might notice that first two timestamps you've used VERY similar rhythms with only 1 alternation in rhythm usage. while the 2nd timestamps are more inconsistent with each other with 2 alternations instead of 1! you will see that the concept of "consistency" kinda contradicts here again. you could change one of the alternated rhythm in the 2nd timestamps as an easy fix, while making the map still consistent still.

00:32:481 (2,3) - press ctrl+g on this rhythm? the instrument sounds on 00:32:481 and 00:32:636 are both very strong, thus both of them needs to be made clickable to reflect that. to achieve this ideal pattern, try to do what i suggest. the rhythm will also be consistent with 00:32:945 (4,1) which makes the rhythm here more comprehensible to play.

00:49:027 (4,5,1) - hmm, i think the linear distance snap value here have failed to make an impression that the snare on 00:49:182 (5) and the downbeat right after it are different strength and volume in musical terms. maybe try to stack 2 of these adjacent notes together, it will be able to give an impression that one of those 2 sounds mentioned above are stronger than each other. it can be used to either enhance the impact over the downbeat by stacking the stack under the previous note and make a jump on the downbeat, or stack the snare and the downbeat together so that the jump motion into the snare will enhance the feelings on drums better because the drum is legit very strong compared to the rest of the whole verse, your choice.

00:53:280 - i think the volume reduction here is very unnecessary. there is the sound on this blue tick and its a hi-hat that sounds as strong as the one at the head of this slider. that means the sound here isn't weak at all; so it doesn't have to be mapped with lower volume here. but you might also keep it since you could have justified it as a way of trying to make the "held extended vocals" are being followed properly and you were focusing on the vocals more than the minor percussion such as the hi-hat. even though it would be weird since it looks like you have been focusing on the instrument parts the whole time, but sure it would likely still work.

01:17:481 (5,2) - look closely at these sliders. i assume that you're trying to make the tail of these slider stacks on the exact same coordination so that the aesthetics will look more pleasing. but these two tails are actually on a different pixels. if you click the slider and move your mouse over the slider tail anchor you will be able to see the exact coordinate it's currently placed on. on this case, the first slider, 01:17:481 (5) , is landing on the coordinates (296,162). and the latter, 01:18:099 (2) , is landing on the coordinates (297,162). as you may noticed, the "x" coordinates (horizonal) are different. in order to fix this minor issue, either move the first slider 1 pixel to the right, or move the second slider 1 pixel to the left. only move one of these, as moving two of them will not make it work. to move the slider by only 1 pixel, the easiest way is to select the desired slider and then press the arrow keys corresponding to the way you want to move it once. every time you press the arrow, it will move 1 pixel into the corresponding way.

01:36:347 (1,1) - this one is similar to the one i mentioned at 01:17:481 (5,2) . but in this case, the first slider's tail is at the coordinates (68,135) while the second slider's head is at the coordinates (67,135) . you know what to do. note that this slider: 01:38:976 (2) is also off. please fix that one as well.

02:03:563 - listen to this verse and think about it. in my personal opinion, shouldn't this verse be less spaced?? the fact that this verse have no hold sounds in the background, while this verse, 01:58:615 , have the hold electric guitar on it. it means that the first verse is technically stronger because it have more sounds playing at once. that makes the second one more quiet and thus weaker.

02:24:285 (5,1) - this is one of those stacking issues i mentioned 2 times earlier. there might be a lot of these things, sorry if i couldn't pinpoint them all as i am sleepy while modding this and i could not see them all clearly. extremely sorry about that.

02:27:223 (2,3,4) - this one is similar to the suggested one at 00:49:027 (4,5,1) . you know what to do here already also. i know repeating myself over and over again will be very boring for you, so i will try to refrain from doing that.

02:39:130 (1) - remove new combo from this slider. there is no point in using 1 note long combo in a difficulty like this. and since the first kiai didn't introduced this pattern before, there is really no point in doing it only here. the another benefit of removing this new combo here will make the followpoint between these jumps: 02:38:666 (1,2,1) show up. since these looks like a V-shaped thing with a decent looking aesthetics. this way this part of the map will look more visually pleasing while making new combo usage somewhat little more consistent than before.

02:47:481 - is there a special purpose of using the custom blue break-outro region here? there is no real noticeable sound that is worth being emphasized in the condition that these break usage usually appears. just leaving it as default (7/4 length) will work better everytime since there is no real comprehensible reason in doing the customized one anyways.

03:03:362 (1,2) - these reverse arrows on the sliders aren't being mapped on any discernible sound. keep in mind that osu! is a rhythm game, thus means that rhythm is its most prioritized aspect of the game. so make sure you're mapping on a proper rhythm, or at least the one that is comprehensible for players to understand while playing. if you still want to keep it even though it's following nothing in the song, at least please mute the sound on every 1/8 (yellow-colored ticks).

03:06:764 - i like the concept of using sharp edge slider here to follow the strong scream sounds in the song.

03:22:227 (2,3,4,5,6) - after listened to this exact part multiple times, it sounds to me as if the sound is building up strength instead of them being all the same volume sounds repeating 5 times. it means that the proper pattern to use here is a build up with increasing spacing each note instead of making it all the same thing. it failed to create impression of a "build-up". since you're an experienced mapper (assuming from having multiple ranked guest difficulties and beatmap sets) , you can probably fix this issue and still retain the star shape at the same time. i will not give you full instructions on how to do it, since i assume you should already know it. sorry if you don't though, PM me in game if you need help doing so! you can make the spacing increase for each and every note like i said, but you can do so by moving the notes outwards from the center point of this pentagonal based pattern. imagine a center point of this pattern somewhere around the coordinates (204,282) . you can move the notes in a way that it will expand outward in a certain amount so that the spacing between notes will end up being rising while you can still manage to keep the pentagram flow going.

04:07:073 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - try to increase spacing on this combo only? so that the "aaah" vocals get somewhat prioritized? using the similar logic i pointed out on the suggestion in this timestamp, 00:49:027 (4,5,1) , about the multiple sounds playing at the same time should be stronger technically. it means that the distance snap usage between these notes should be bigger to emphasize that. in fact i think it should be spaced higher than 04:08:001 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) because the contrast between sounds here are more vast.

couldn't find too much issue nor come up with many suggestions, the map is pretty solid. well done!
good luck with future procedures for this map!
DeRandom Otaku

Deppyforce wrote:

couldn't find too much issue nor come up with many suggestions, the map is pretty solid. well done!
ok
Topic Starter
Akitoshi
gonna put in box cuz too long

Deppyforce wrote:

Modding a difficulty as a humble thanks for the hitsounding you've done for me!
[Akitachi's Eternity]
00:09:749 (1) - i get that you are trying to make this measure feels weaker than the previous stronger one, but you still shouldn't ignore the sound on the red 1/2 tick. while this is not really a big issue, i think this can be improved so that the pattern will have a more noticeable contrast difference than just lower the spacing. since you are using same rhythm but less spacing, i think that doesnt work very well and it contradicts your own concept of 'toning down the density'. in addition to reducing overall pattern spacing, the rhythm should be toned down as well. but if you disagree with that with whatever reason, you better map the ignored 1/2 tick i mentioned. because it also contradicts your rhythm usage afterwards which you have mapped all the discernable instrument sounds. there is no real reason why this single sound should be ignored and not the others surrounding it. you might be trying to create an introduction to this measure that it's slower by using the long slower drag-ish slider. but again, that doesn't quite fitting with your rhythm choices afterwards. this better be changed to a 1/2 length slider with a reverse slider so that the slider will land on all the sounds and it will still be able to retain the feeling of the slider being 'slowing down' effectively as for my side, I rather skip a beat just for differentiate than to focus on every single rhythm. Density on 00:08:666 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - was kinda brutal so I still think it would fit as 1/1 slider for entering the slow section. As the contrast, there's an anchor on slider.

00:12:223 (1,2,3,4) - personally, i think this should be spaced higher. in my opinion, the way this is being mapped right now doesnt make it feel much stronger than this verse: 00:04:801 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) . while these sounds, 00:12:223 (1,2,3,4) , deserves to be emphasized more because of the strength it has. ใช่

00:17:172 (1) - why is this part being mapped with a 1/1 slider? the sounds on 00:17:172 - 00:17:326 - 00:17:481 should sound equal and they should be mapped pretty similarly. which means all 3 of these sounds should be emphasized pretty similarly. you could try changing this into 1/2 slider with a reverse, or 3 circles on 1/2 ticks. too much 1/2 rhythm, bit addition of variation wouldn't hurt

00:24:594 - look at this measure, and compared it with this one: 00:14:697 . keep in mind that these two measures are exactly same positions in the music while looking into your timeline rhythm choices her. these timeline images are sorted chronologically.

now look at these two: 00:19:646 and 00:29:543 .

look at these, you might notice that first two timestamps you've used VERY similar rhythms with only 1 alternation in rhythm usage. while the 2nd timestamps are more inconsistent with each other with 2 alternations instead of 1! you will see that the concept of "consistency" kinda contradicts here again. you could change one of the alternated rhythm in the 2nd timestamps as an easy fix, while making the map still consistent still. if you listen to the melody carefully, pitch goes higher on 2nd stamp. I added more chaotic setting (only on rhythm) on higher melodies so ye

00:32:481 (2,3) - press ctrl+g on this rhythm? the instrument sounds on 00:32:481 and 00:32:636 are both very strong, thus both of them needs to be made clickable to reflect that. to achieve this ideal pattern, try to do what i suggest. the rhythm will also be consistent with 00:32:945 (4,1) which makes the rhythm here more comprehensible to play. nop it's weird to switch to drums suddenly lolz

00:49:027 (4,5,1) - hmm, i think the linear distance snap value here have failed to make an impression that the snare on 00:49:182 (5) and the downbeat right after it are different strength and volume in musical terms. maybe try to stack 2 of these adjacent notes together, it will be able to give an impression that one of those 2 sounds mentioned above are stronger than each other. it can be used to either enhance the impact over the downbeat by stacking the stack under the previous note and make a jump on the downbeat, or stack the snare and the downbeat together so that the jump motion into the snare will enhance the feelings on drums better because the drum is legit very strong compared to the rest of the whole verse, your choice. i can get your concern but it's way too calm for messing up the spacing.

00:53:280 - i think the volume reduction here is very unnecessary. there is the sound on this blue tick and its a hi-hat that sounds as strong as the one at the head of this slider. that means the sound here isn't weak at all; so it doesn't have to be mapped with lower volume here. but you might also keep it since you could have justified it as a way of trying to make the "held extended vocals" are being followed properly and you were focusing on the vocals more than the minor percussion such as the hi-hat. even though it would be weird since it looks like you have been focusing on the instrument parts the whole time, but sure it would likely still work. ถูก

01:17:481 (5,2) - look closely at these sliders. i assume that you're trying to make the tail of these slider stacks on the exact same coordination so that the aesthetics will look more pleasing. but these two tails are actually on a different pixels. if you click the slider and move your mouse over the slider tail anchor you will be able to see the exact coordinate it's currently placed on. on this case, the first slider, 01:17:481 (5) , is landing on the coordinates (296,162). and the latter, 01:18:099 (2) , is landing on the coordinates (297,162). as you may noticed, the "x" coordinates (horizonal) are different. in order to fix this minor issue, either move the first slider 1 pixel to the right, or move the second slider 1 pixel to the left. only move one of these, as moving two of them will not make it work. to move the slider by only 1 pixel, the easiest way is to select the desired slider and then press the arrow keys corresponding to the way you want to move it once. every time you press the arrow, it will move 1 pixel into the corresponding way. you can get bald earlier for nitpicking everything my friend, fixed btw

01:36:347 (1,1) - this one is similar to the one i mentioned at 01:17:481 (5,2) . but in this case, the first slider's tail is at the coordinates (68,135) while the second slider's head is at the coordinates (67,135) . you know what to do. note that this slider: 01:38:976 (2) is also off. please fix that one as well. gwyehsncfsabgfiuhjdsbnfzxcvx

02:03:563 - listen to this verse and think about it. in my personal opinion, shouldn't this verse be less spaced?? the fact that this verse have no hold sounds in the background, while this verse, 01:58:615 , have the hold electric guitar on it. it means that the first verse is technically stronger because it have more sounds playing at once. that makes the second one more quiet and thus weaker. na lul

02:47:481 - is there a special purpose of using the custom blue break-outro region here? there is no real noticeable sound that is worth being emphasized in the condition that these break usage usually appears. just leaving it as default (7/4 length) will work better everytime since there is no real comprehensible reason in doing the customized one anyways. e

03:03:362 (1,2) - these reverse arrows on the sliders aren't being mapped on any discernible sound. keep in mind that osu! is a rhythm game, thus means that rhythm is its most prioritized aspect of the game. so make sure you're mapping on a proper rhythm, or at least the one that is comprehensible for players to understand while playing. if you still want to keep it even though it's following nothing in the song, at least please mute the sound on every 1/8 (yellow-colored ticks). i love chicken fillet btw

03:06:764 - i like the concept of using sharp edge slider here to follow the strong scream sounds in the song.

03:22:227 (2,3,4,5,6) - after listened to this exact part multiple times, it sounds to me as if the sound is building up strength instead of them being all the same volume sounds repeating 5 times. it means that the proper pattern to use here is a build up with increasing spacing each note instead of making it all the same thing. it failed to create impression of a "build-up". since you're an experienced mapper (assuming from having multiple ranked guest difficulties and beatmap sets) , you can probably fix this issue and still retain the star shape at the same time. i will not give you full instructions on how to do it, since i assume you should already know it. sorry if you don't though, PM me in game if you need help doing so! you can make the spacing increase for each and every note like i said, but you can do so by moving the notes outwards from the center point of this pentagonal based pattern. imagine a center point of this pattern somewhere around the coordinates (204,282) . you can move the notes in a way that it will expand outward in a certain amount so that the spacing between notes will end up being rising while you can still manage to keep the pentagram flow going. I'm not an experienced mapper but my explanation on "why I did same spacing" is to giving the better delivery of emphasis on the right next section 03:23:155 (1,2,3,4) - , if I'll mess up the spacing on both sides, it'll become way worse for my taste.

04:07:073 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - try to increase spacing on this combo only? so that the "aaah" vocals get somewhat prioritized? using the similar logic i pointed out on the suggestion in this timestamp, 00:49:027 (4,5,1) , about the multiple sounds playing at the same time should be stronger technically. it means that the distance snap usage between these notes should be bigger to emphasize that. in fact i think it should be spaced higher than 04:08:001 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) because the contrast between sounds here are more vast. ถูก

good luck with future procedures for this map! ขอขอบคุณ
Topic Starter
Akitoshi
@_kotachi_
一応こたちさんのとこまとめといたわ

Scarsnic wrote:

02:40:368 (5) - Such a strong sound is passive :< Think about a circle on the downbeat.

Deppyforce wrote:

02:24:285 (5,1) - this is one of those stacking issues i mentioned 2 times earlier. there might be a lot of these things, sorry if i couldn't pinpoint them all as i am sleepy while modding this and i could not see them all clearly. extremely sorry about that. これ微妙にstackずれてるって言いたいだけなw

02:27:223 (2,3,4) - this one is similar to the suggested one at 00:49:027 (4,5,1) . you know what to do here already also. i know repeating myself over and over again will be very boring for you, so i will try to refrain from doing that.

02:39:130 (1) - remove new combo from this slider. there is no point in using 1 note long combo in a difficulty like this. and since the first kiai didn't introduced this pattern before, there is really no point in doing it only here. the another benefit of removing this new combo here will make the followpoint between these jumps: 02:38:666 (1,2,1) show up. since these looks like a V-shaped thing with a decent looking aesthetics. this way this part of the map will look more visually pleasing while making new combo usage somewhat little more consistent than before.
_kotachi_
あああああスマン

Akitoshi wrote:

@_kotachi_
一応こたちさんのとこまとめといたわ 超ありがとう

Scarsnic wrote:

02:40:368 (5) - Such a strong sound is passive :< Think about a circle on the downbeat. i wanted to passive but i changed more active a little w

Deppyforce wrote:

02:24:285 (5,1) - this is one of those stacking issues i mentioned 2 times earlier. there might be a lot of these things, sorry if i couldn't pinpoint them all as i am sleepy while modding this and i could not see them all clearly. extremely sorry about that. これ微妙にstackずれてるって言いたいだけなw ok

02:27:223 (2,3,4) - this one is similar to the suggested one at 00:49:027 (4,5,1) . you know what to do here already also. i know repeating myself over and over again will be very boring for you, so i will try to refrain from doing that. but its a big jump. so i thought unnecessary

02:39:130 (1) - remove new combo from this slider. there is no point in using 1 note long combo in a difficulty like this. and since the first kiai didn't introduced this pattern before, there is really no point in doing it only here. the another benefit of removing this new combo here will make the followpoint between these jumps: 02:38:666 (1,2,1) show up. since these looks like a V-shaped thing with a decent looking aesthetics. this way this part of the map will look more visually pleasing while making new combo usage somewhat little more consistent than before. Deleted NC
thank you for mod! :)

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 75935
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 138409,169337,208104,225423
DistanceSpacing: 2.1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2

[Metadata]
Title:NEVER SAY NEVER
TitleUnicode:NEVER SAY NEVER
Artist:THREE LIGHTS DOWN KINGS
ArtistUnicode:THREE LIGHTS DOWN KINGS
Creator:Akitoshi
Version:Akitachi's Eternity
Source:デュラララ!!×2 承
Tags:Durarara!! x2 Shou Ending Corinn _kotachi_
BeatmapID:1405971
BeatmapSetID:664307

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4.1
OverallDifficulty:8.5
ApproachRate:9.3
SliderMultiplier:1.7
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"durarara1.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
9749,-142.857142857143,4,2,1,50,0,0
10986,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,50,0,0
11141,-142.857142857143,4,2,1,50,0,0
12223,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
14388,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,75,0,0
14620,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,20,0,0
14697,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
34491,-200,4,2,5,50,0,0
51811,-125,4,2,5,60,0,0
54285,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,75,0,0
64182,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
69130,-200,4,2,5,50,0,0
70368,-200,4,2,1,50,0,0
71605,-200,4,2,5,50,0,0
72687,-200,4,2,1,50,0,0
74079,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,75,0,0
75316,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
76553,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
79259,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
79337,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
82043,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
82120,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
85754,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
85831,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
87919,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
87996,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
91940,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
92017,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
96347,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
98821,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,75,0,0
101218,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,20,0,0
101295,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
117687,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
117842,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
118615,-125,4,2,5,60,0,0
123563,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
128512,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,75,0,0
137172,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
138409,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
138950,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
139027,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
139878,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
139955,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
140806,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
140883,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
143280,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
143357,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
148538,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
148615,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
149775,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
149852,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
151940,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
152017,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
160368,-200,4,2,5,90,0,1
160599,-200,4,2,5,20,0,1
160677,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
170895,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,75,0,0
177128,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,75,0,0
184521,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
184599,-55.5555555555556,4,2,5,90,0,0
186996,-55.5555555555556,4,2,5,20,0,0
187073,-55.5555555555556,4,2,5,90,0,0
191944,-55.5555555555556,4,2,5,20,0,0
192021,-55.5555555555556,4,2,5,90,0,0
194418,-55.5555555555556,4,2,5,20,0,0
194496,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,75,0,0
195733,-50,4,2,5,90,0,0
196970,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,50,0,0
201454,-166.666666666667,4,2,1,50,0,0
201609,-166.666666666667,4,2,5,50,0,0
201918,-111.111111111111,4,2,5,75,0,0
204392,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,60,0,0
205320,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,20,0,0
205630,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
206867,-200,4,2,1,50,0,0
208104,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
208645,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
208722,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
209573,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
209650,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
210501,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
210578,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
212975,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
213052,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
218233,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
218310,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
219470,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
219547,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
221635,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
221712,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
224727,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,20,0,1
224805,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,90,0,1
225423,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
225655,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,20,0,1
225733,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
228130,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,20,0,1
228207,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
230913,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,20,0,1
230990,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
236789,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,20,0,1
236867,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
240810,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,20,0,1
240887,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
245217,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
247691,-90.9090909090909,4,2,5,75,0,0
248929,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,75,0,0
256351,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,50,0,0
257588,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,30,0,0
258825,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,15,0,0
259444,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,5,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 128,128,128
Combo2 : 255,0,255
Combo3 : 10,98,245
Combo4 : 242,24,57

[HitObjects]
107,226,4801,6,0,L|-3:234,1,85,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,72,5110,1,8,0:0:0:0:
253,195,5264,2,0,L|261:290,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,352,5574,2,0,L|414:257,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,108,5883,6,0,P|343:76|294:66,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,149,6192,1,2,0:0:0:0:
336,283,6347,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,142,6502,1,0,1:0:0:0:
496,142,6579,1,0,1:0:0:0:
496,142,6656,1,8,0:0:0:0:
293,175,6811,1,8,3:0:0:0:
457,261,6965,1,4,3:0:0:0:
312,312,7120,1,0,0:0:0:0:
382,108,7275,6,0,L|373:18,1,85,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,144,7584,1,8,0:0:0:0:
350,219,7739,2,0,L|463:208,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,326,8048,2,0,L|163:315,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,231,8357,6,0,P|35:188|41:140,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,2,8666,1,2,0:0:0:0:
221,183,8821,1,8,0:0:0:0:
62,266,8976,1,0,1:0:0:0:
62,266,9053,1,0,1:0:0:0:
62,266,9130,1,8,0:0:0:0:
143,97,9285,1,8,3:0:0:0:
207,272,9440,1,4,3:0:0:0:
293,126,9594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
133,192,9749,6,0,B|56:196|56:196|7:165,1,118.999996368408,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
15,84,10213,2,0,L|25:18,1,59.4999981842042,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,7,10522,2,0,L|121:73,1,59.4999981842042,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,129,10831,1,2,0:0:0:0:
267,44,10986,5,2,0:0:0:0:
267,44,11141,2,0,L|345:49,1,59.4999981842042,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,94,11450,2,0,P|422:146|404:219,1,118.999996368408,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,249,11914,2,0,L|254:254,1,59.4999981842042,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,226,12223,6,0,B|90:185|90:185|100:131,1,85,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,85,12532,2,0,B|332:126|332:126|322:180,1,85,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,144,12842,2,0,B|84:103|84:103|94:49,1,85,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,167,13151,2,0,B|339:208|339:208|329:262,1,85,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,376,13460,5,6,0:0:0:0:
104,226,13615,1,2,0:0:0:0:
241,294,13770,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,322,13924,1,4,3:0:0:0:
131,203,14079,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,294,14233,1,2,0:0:0:0:
11,235,14388,2,0,B|3:185|3:185|22:141|22:141|15:67,1,152.999995330811,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
11,57,14697,6,0,P|53:69|117:56,1,85,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,19,15007,1,8,0:0:0:0:
226,154,15161,2,0,L|237:254,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,98,15471,1,2,0:0:0:0:
171,15,15625,1,8,0:0:0:0:
44,164,15780,6,0,P|88:174|150:157,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,276,16089,2,0,P|255:232|209:187,1,85,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,25,16398,2,0,P|224:58|208:120,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
155,248,16708,1,2,0:0:0:0:
337,179,16862,2,0,L|441:172,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,345,17172,6,0,P|247:368|144:326,1,170,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,245,17636,2,0,L|30:358,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,193,17945,1,2,0:0:0:0:
1,99,18099,1,8,0:0:0:0:
161,42,18254,6,0,L|270:49,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,193,18563,1,2,0:0:0:0:
62,24,18718,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,83,18873,2,0,L|357:76,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
461,144,19182,1,2,0:0:0:0:
349,284,19337,2,0,P|301:292|247:280,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,173,19646,6,0,P|164:165|218:177,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,344,19955,1,8,0:0:0:0:
4,208,20110,2,0,L|14:100,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,20,20419,1,2,0:0:0:0:
199,170,20574,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,68,20728,6,0,L|425:74,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,199,21038,1,2,0:0:0:0:
186,59,21192,1,8,0:0:0:0:
101,187,21347,2,0,P|91:226|111:289,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,353,21656,1,2,0:0:0:0:
324,241,21811,2,0,L|313:150,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,33,22120,6,0,B|87:83|87:83|104:217,1,170,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,127,22584,2,0,P|245:112|203:115,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,236,22893,1,2,0:0:0:0:
399,128,23048,1,8,0:0:0:0:
504,250,23203,6,0,L|499:352,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,358,23512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
226,236,23666,2,0,L|127:227,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,87,23976,5,8,3:0:0:0:
70,61,24053,1,8,3:0:0:0:
106,51,24130,1,8,3:0:0:0:
144,50,24208,1,8,3:0:0:0:
179,64,24285,1,4,3:0:0:0:
209,87,24362,1,4,3:0:0:0:
245,100,24440,1,2,0:0:0:0:
282,92,24517,1,2,0:0:0:0:
311,68,24594,6,0,L|323:180,1,85,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,321,24904,1,8,0:0:0:0:
437,209,25058,2,0,P|449:165|445:115,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,0,25368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,152,25522,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,55,25677,6,0,P|175:94|171:143,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,282,25986,1,2,0:0:0:0:
320,152,26141,1,8,0:0:0:0:
167,161,26295,2,0,L|65:154,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
2,256,26605,1,2,0:0:0:0:
122,374,26759,2,0,L|224:367,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,309,27069,5,2,0:0:0:0:
261,218,27223,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,164,27378,1,8,0:0:0:0:
315,73,27532,2,0,L|224:82,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
75,132,27842,1,2,0:0:0:0:
261,218,27996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
89,312,28151,6,0,L|78:215,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,370,28460,1,2,0:0:0:0:
185,299,28615,1,8,0:0:0:0:
75,132,28770,2,0,L|64:229,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,330,29079,1,2,0:0:0:0:
205,145,29233,2,0,L|304:138,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
495,125,29543,5,2,0:0:0:0:
352,34,29697,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,236,29852,1,8,0:0:0:0:
205,145,30007,2,0,P|194:101|199:54,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,133,30316,1,2,0:0:0:0:
246,298,30471,1,8,0:0:0:0:
93,247,30625,6,0,L|-6:252,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,152,30935,2,0,L|213:63,1,85,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,263,31244,2,0,L|267:346,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,247,31553,1,2,0:0:0:0:
268,180,31708,2,0,L|367:175,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
503,37,32017,6,0,P|420:19|331:52,1,170,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,114,32481,2,0,L|181:22,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,152,32790,1,2,0:0:0:0:
261,214,32945,1,8,0:0:0:0:
111,293,33099,6,0,L|25:285,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,182,33409,1,2,0:0:0:0:
222,376,33563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,196,33718,1,0,1:0:0:0:
366,196,33795,1,0,1:0:0:0:
366,196,33873,1,8,0:0:0:0:
193,280,34027,1,8,3:0:0:0:
385,294,34182,1,4,3:0:0:0:
263,184,34337,1,2,3:0:0:0:
446,135,34491,6,0,L|438:38,3,85,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,5,35728,2,0,L|311:102,3,85,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,198,36965,6,0,P|200:205|146:192,3,85,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,88,38203,2,0,P|50:81|-4:94,3,85,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
7,215,39440,6,0,L|19:314,1,85,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,359,40058,1,2,0:0:0:0:
129,359,40368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,274,40677,2,0,L|212:175,1,85,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,130,41295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
102,130,41605,1,2,0:0:0:0:
212,66,41914,6,0,L|311:56,1,85,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,156,42532,2,0,L|277:146,1,85,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,247,43151,2,0,L|311:237,1,85,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,337,43769,2,0,L|277:327,1,85,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,367,44233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
148,313,44388,6,0,P|138:263|141:213,2,85,6|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,366,45316,1,2,0:0:0:0:
380,313,45625,2,0,P|389:271|389:229,1,85,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,113,46244,2,0,L|278:119,1,42.5,2|2,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
211,142,46553,2,0,L|154:136,1,42.5,2|2,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
107,77,46862,6,0,P|56:89|18:83,2,85,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,15,47790,1,2,0:0:0:0:
329,77,48099,2,0,P|380:89|418:83,2,85,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,15,49027,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,56,49182,1,8,0:0:0:0:
217,99,49337,6,0,P|222:143|224:187,1,85,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,260,49955,2,0,P|326:217|330:175,1,85,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,74,50574,1,2,0:0:0:0:
409,74,50883,1,2,0:0:0:0:
485,175,51192,2,0,P|483:218|479:260,1,85,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,328,51656,1,8,0:0:0:0:
347,277,51811,6,0,L|262:286,1,68,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,341,52120,2,0,L|118:332,1,68,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,279,52429,1,2,0:0:0:0:
56,279,52584,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,201,52739,2,0,P|115:163|110:121,1,68,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,66,53048,6,0,P|217:106|269:125,1,102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,126,53357,2,0,L|293:46,1,68,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,117,53666,1,2,0:0:0:0:
280,224,53821,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,275,53976,2,0,L|492:270,1,68,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,361,54285,6,0,L|219:354,1,76.4999976654053,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,257,54594,2,0,L|206:250,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,175,54904,1,8,0:0:0:0:
278,15,55058,6,0,P|234:16|197:32,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,175,55368,2,0,P|372:136|376:96,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,157,55677,2,0,P|198:194|231:218,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,266,55986,1,2,0:0:0:0:
167,321,56141,5,8,0:0:0:0:
251,203,56295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,344,56450,2,0,L|373:349,1,76.4999976654053
482,221,56759,6,0,P|491:183|478:130,1,76.4999976654053,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,62,57069,2,0,P|319:100|332:153,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,40,57378,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,46,57532,6,0,L|205:37,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,235,57842,2,0,L|341:160,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,134,58151,2,0,L|166:217,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,318,58460,1,2,0:0:0:0:
333,173,58615,5,8,0:0:0:0:
180,224,58770,1,2,0:0:0:0:
310,316,58924,2,0,L|406:305,1,76.4999976654053
509,180,59233,6,0,P|515:145|504:93,1,76.4999976654053,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,98,59543,2,0,P|326:133|337:185,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,335,59852,1,8,0:0:0:0:
225,345,60007,6,0,L|126:337,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,145,60316,2,0,L|264:234,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,247,60625,2,0,L|106:165,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,145,60935,1,2,0:0:0:0:
86,22,61089,5,8,0:0:0:0:
93,184,61244,1,2,0:0:0:0:
184,52,61398,2,0,P|222:45|267:55,1,76.4999976654053
400,158,61708,6,0,L|392:251,1,76.4999976654053,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,318,62017,2,0,L|230:225,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,104,62326,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,61,62481,6,0,P|326:63|391:47,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,79,62790,2,0,P|145:48|99:0,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,183,63099,2,0,P|221:211|202:275,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,362,63409,1,2,0:0:0:0:
445,321,63563,5,8,3:0:0:0:
467,289,63641,1,8,3:0:0:0:
474,251,63718,1,8,3:0:0:0:
471,212,63795,1,8,3:0:0:0:
458,175,63873,1,4,3:0:0:0:
440,181,63950,1,4,3:0:0:0:
421,184,64027,1,2,0:0:0:0:
401,184,64105,1,2,0:0:0:0:
384,177,64182,6,0,B|348:205|311:217|311:217|268:206|216:164,1,170,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,76,64646,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,105,64801,1,2,0:0:0:0:
215,190,64955,1,2,0:0:0:0:
72,133,65110,2,0,L|62:30,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,204,65419,6,0,L|177:376,1,170,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,278,65883,1,0,0:0:0:0:
287,280,66038,1,2,0:0:0:0:
178,198,66192,1,2,0:0:0:0:
273,369,66347,2,0,L|385:361,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
474,184,66656,6,0,P|439:139|330:116,1,170,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,236,67120,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,178,67275,1,2,0:0:0:0:
477,328,67429,1,2,0:0:0:0:
339,259,67584,2,0,L|236:267,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,133,67893,6,0,L|224:141,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,201,68203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
111,20,68357,1,8,0:0:0:0:
111,20,68435,1,8,0:0:0:0:
111,20,68512,1,8,0:0:0:0:
158,234,68666,2,0,L|147:338,1,85,8|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,283,68976,1,2,0:0:0:0:
205,139,69130,5,6,0:0:0:0:
208,291,70213,2,0,L|169:298,2,21.25,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,197,71605,5,6,0:0:0:0:
246,101,72687,1,2,0:0:0:0:
246,101,72764,1,2,0:0:0:0:
246,101,72842,2,0,P|191:119|120:92,2,127.5,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,19,74079,5,6,0:0:0:0:
374,26,74156,1,0,3:0:0:0:
375,34,74233,1,0,3:0:0:0:
376,41,74310,1,0,3:0:0:0:
376,49,74388,1,8,0:0:0:0:
377,57,74465,1,0,3:0:0:0:
378,64,74542,1,0,3:0:0:0:
379,72,74620,1,0,3:0:0:0:
380,79,74697,6,0,L|388:140,3,38.2499988327027,8|0|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
446,164,75007,2,0,L|438:225,3,38.2499988327027,8|0|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
393,262,75316,5,8,1:2:0:0:
360,270,75393,1,0,1:0:0:0:
326,270,75470,1,0,1:0:0:0:
292,266,75547,1,0,1:0:0:0:
261,249,75625,1,8,1:2:0:0:
232,230,75702,1,0,1:0:0:0:
208,205,75779,1,0,1:0:0:0:
195,172,75857,1,0,1:0:0:0:
180,136,75934,5,8,3:0:0:0:
149,159,76012,1,8,3:0:0:0:
132,193,76089,1,8,3:0:0:0:
128,230,76166,1,8,3:0:0:0:
138,271,76244,1,4,3:0:0:0:
163,304,76321,1,4,3:0:0:0:
197,328,76398,1,2,0:0:0:0:
238,339,76476,1,2,0:0:0:0:
284,336,76553,6,0,L|277:225,1,93.5000028533936,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,109,76862,2,0,L|100:220,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,61,77172,1,2,0:0:0:0:
115,3,77326,1,2,0:0:0:0:
203,168,77481,2,0,L|296:162,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,105,77790,6,0,P|500:59|484:4,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,70,78099,2,0,P|286:117|297:162,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,313,78409,1,2,0:0:0:0:
451,191,78563,1,2,0:0:0:0:
245,255,78718,2,0,L|118:244,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,74,79027,6,0,B|104:67|104:67|157:90,1,140.25000428009,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,103,79337,2,0,P|189:56|192:0,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,172,79646,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,238,79801,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,151,79955,2,0,L|471:162,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
499,340,80264,6,0,P|408:368|304:316,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,238,80728,1,0,0:0:0:0:
413,230,80883,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,352,81038,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,293,81192,2,0,P|124:247|119:191,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,21,81502,5,2,0:0:0:0:
14,113,81656,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,115,81811,2,0,P|266:105|346:96,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,110,82120,1,2,0:0:0:0:
282,224,82275,1,2,0:0:0:0:
183,100,82429,2,0,P|184:54|187:-4,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,220,82739,6,0,P|308:266|309:313,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,276,83048,2,0,P|132:262|190:267,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
13,379,83357,1,2,0:0:0:0:
1,201,83512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
151,357,83666,2,0,L|249:351,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
434,267,83976,6,0,P|447:182|378:90,2,187.000005706787,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,207,84749,1,2,0:0:0:0:
335,10,84904,2,0,L|437:2,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,129,85213,6,0,L|118:121,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
19,340,85522,2,0,B|113:323|113:323|175:343,1,140.25000428009,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,370,85831,5,8,3:0:0:0:
263,336,85908,1,8,3:0:0:0:
275,296,85985,1,8,3:0:0:0:
273,254,86062,1,8,3:0:0:0:
257,215,86140,1,2,0:0:0:0:
238,228,86218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
215,233,86295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
191,230,86373,1,2,0:0:0:0:
169,222,86450,6,0,L|177:115,1,93.5000028533936,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,20,86759,2,0,L|359:127,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,292,87069,1,2,0:0:0:0:
487,163,87223,1,2,0:0:0:0:
264,193,87378,2,0,P|214:183|150:173,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,369,87687,6,0,P|376:354|469:339,1,140.25000428009,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
469,338,87996,2,0,P|478:291|464:244,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,101,88306,1,2,0:0:0:0:
311,270,88460,1,2,0:0:0:0:
495,141,88615,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,83,88770,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,178,88924,6,0,L|93:170,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,361,89233,2,0,L|109:353,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,337,89543,1,2,0:0:0:0:
135,262,89697,1,2,0:0:0:0:
319,229,89852,2,0,L|312:333,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,128,90161,6,0,P|313:102|418:150,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,229,90625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
141,167,90780,1,2,0:0:0:0:
243,9,90935,1,2,0:0:0:0:
223,222,91089,2,0,P|229:273|239:338,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,171,91398,5,2,0:0:0:0:
213,109,91553,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,286,91708,2,0,P|407:276|474:269,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,288,92017,1,2,0:0:0:0:
406,154,92172,1,2,0:0:0:0:
228,262,92326,2,0,L|241:361,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,113,92636,6,0,B|220:108|220:108|166:125|166:125|93:119,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,6,93099,1,0,0:0:0:0:
290,138,93254,1,2,0:0:0:0:
106,94,93409,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,18,93563,2,0,L|448:22,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,244,93873,6,0,B|423:274|373:271|373:271|331:241|274:246,2,187.000005706787,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,119,94646,1,2,0:0:0:0:
177,194,94801,2,0,P|181:238|190:312,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
17,125,95110,6,0,P|22:78|26:32,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,98,95419,1,8,0:0:0:0:
66,243,95574,1,8,0:0:0:0:
66,243,95651,1,8,0:0:0:0:
66,243,95728,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,20,95883,1,8,0:0:0:0:
263,199,96038,2,0,L|368:187,1,93.5000028533936,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,36,96347,6,0,B|173:25|173:25|102:45|102:45|17:22|17:22|60:61|73:99|67:145,1,356.999989105225,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,135,97584,6,0,B|127:127|170:184|170:184|231:153|284:182|284:182|314:124|398:123,1,356.999989105225,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,294,98821,5,6,0:0:0:0:
60,211,98976,2,0,L|72:109,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,38,99285,1,2,0:0:0:0:
383,129,99440,2,0,L|480:117,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,208,99749,2,0,L|200:196,1,76.4999976654053,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,27,100058,5,8,0:0:0:0:
427,235,100213,1,8,0:0:0:0:
207,200,100368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
207,200,100445,1,2,0:0:0:0:
207,200,100522,1,8,0:0:0:0:
383,129,100677,1,8,0:0:0:0:
178,44,100831,1,2,0:0:0:0:
178,44,100909,1,2,0:0:0:0:
178,44,100986,2,0,B|99:38|99:38|47:51,1,114.749996498108,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,66,101295,6,0,L|51:163,1,85,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,328,101605,1,8,0:0:0:0:
174,210,101759,2,0,P|185:166|180:112,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,240,102069,1,2,0:0:0:0:
205,311,102223,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,233,102378,6,0,L|353:123,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,311,102687,2,0,L|531:354,1,85,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,329,102996,2,0,L|240:395,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,349,103306,1,2,0:0:0:0:
218,202,103460,2,0,P|218:155|201:108,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,228,103770,6,0,P|97:233|106:125,1,170,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,24,104233,2,0,L|323:17,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,56,104543,1,2,0:0:0:0:
295,169,104697,1,8,0:0:0:0:
461,133,104852,6,0,P|462:90|440:39,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,151,105161,1,2,0:0:0:0:
456,238,105316,1,8,0:0:0:0:
295,294,105471,2,0,L|196:307,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,373,105780,1,2,0:0:0:0:
379,181,105935,2,0,L|280:168,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
142,93,106244,6,0,P|133:47|148:-5,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,79,106553,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,199,106708,2,0,L|97:212,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,322,107017,1,2,0:0:0:0:
333,175,107172,1,8,0:0:0:0:
463,269,107326,6,0,L|456:365,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,273,107636,1,2,0:0:0:0:
473,161,107790,1,8,0:0:0:0:
334,77,107945,2,0,P|283:82|241:87,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,105,108254,1,2,0:0:0:0:
230,278,108409,2,0,P|271:281|328:266,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,200,108718,6,0,B|102:256|102:256|114:303|114:303|97:365,1,170,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,172,109182,2,0,L|219:68,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,204,109491,1,2,0:0:0:0:
285,280,109646,1,8,0:0:0:0:
200,84,109801,6,0,P|158:81|102:77,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,195,110110,1,2,0:0:0:0:
401,132,110264,2,0,P|407:83|389:30,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,14,110574,5,8,3:0:0:0:
125,42,110651,1,8,3:0:0:0:
115,78,110728,1,8,3:0:0:0:
114,116,110806,1,8,3:0:0:0:
128,151,110883,1,4,3:0:0:0:
151,181,110960,1,4,3:0:0:0:
164,217,111038,1,2,0:0:0:0:
156,254,111115,1,2,0:0:0:0:
139,288,111192,6,0,P|180:290|236:295,1,85,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,336,111502,1,8,0:0:0:0:
330,194,111656,2,0,P|285:181|224:192,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,298,111965,1,2,0:0:0:0:
193,93,112120,1,8,0:0:0:0:
223,293,112275,6,0,P|267:289|326:285,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
151,181,112584,1,2,0:0:0:0:
71,369,112739,1,8,0:0:0:0:
5,212,112893,2,0,L|12:107,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,26,113203,1,2,0:0:0:0:
271,128,113357,2,0,P|316:121|385:114,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,270,113666,5,2,0:0:0:0:
112,137,113821,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,334,113976,1,8,0:0:0:0:
244,248,114130,2,0,P|288:251|345:256,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,339,114440,1,2,0:0:0:0:
506,148,114594,1,8,0:0:0:0:
338,231,114749,6,0,L|326:128,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,108,115058,2,0,L|239:149,1,85,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,1,115368,2,0,L|264:62,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,169,115677,1,2,0:0:0:0:
424,154,115831,2,0,L|508:163,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,317,116141,5,2,0:0:0:0:
328,146,116295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,335,116450,1,8,0:0:0:0:
151,164,116605,2,0,P|107:168|57:173,1,85,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,240,116914,1,2,0:0:0:0:
117,79,117069,1,8,0:0:0:0:
133,264,117223,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,106,117378,5,2,0:0:0:0:
50,176,117532,1,8,0:0:0:0:
247,256,117687,2,0,L|354:240,1,85,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,70,117996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,130,118151,1,8,3:0:0:0:
440,175,118306,1,4,3:0:0:0:
331,243,118460,1,4,3:0:0:0:
351,87,118615,5,6,0:0:0:0:
351,87,118770,1,2,0:0:0:0:
268,130,118924,2,0,P|191:132|121:99,1,136,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,46,119388,1,2,0:0:0:0:
8,123,119543,2,0,L|13:199,1,68,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
17,286,119852,5,2,0:0:0:0:
17,286,120007,1,2,0:0:0:0:
96,234,120161,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,329,120316,2,0,B|145:339|145:339|238:325,1,136,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,264,120780,2,0,P|314:228|309:192,1,68,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,130,121089,5,2,0:0:0:0:
241,130,121244,1,2,0:0:0:0:
318,76,121398,2,0,L|475:84,1,136,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,166,121862,1,2,0:0:0:0:
455,250,122017,2,0,P|416:255|386:250,1,68,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,196,122326,5,2,0:0:0:0:
310,196,122481,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,271,122636,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,183,122790,2,0,B|169:201|169:201|64:190,1,136,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
19,121,123254,1,8,0:0:0:0:
92,59,123409,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,59,123486,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,59,123563,5,2,0:0:0:0:
196,164,123718,1,2,0:0:0:0:
234,19,123873,1,8,0:0:0:0:
234,19,124337,5,2,0:0:0:0:
338,123,124491,1,8,0:0:0:0:
338,123,124801,5,2,0:0:0:0:
303,267,124955,1,2,0:0:0:0:
446,225,125110,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,369,125264,1,2,0:0:0:0:
412,369,125574,5,2,0:0:0:0:
303,267,125728,1,8,0:0:0:0:
303,267,126038,5,2,0:0:0:0:
446,225,126192,1,2,0:0:0:0:
338,123,126347,1,8,0:0:0:0:
338,123,126811,5,2,0:0:0:0:
196,164,126965,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,164,127275,5,2,0:0:0:0:
234,19,127429,1,2,0:0:0:0:
92,59,127584,1,8,0:0:0:0:
52,202,127739,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,202,128048,5,2,0:0:0:0:
157,307,128203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
189,304,128280,1,8,3:0:0:0:
221,302,128357,1,8,3:0:0:0:
253,298,128435,1,8,3:0:0:0:
287,295,128512,6,0,B|311:225|249:215|287:132,1,152.999995330811,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,173,128976,2,0,L|371:180,1,76.4999976654053,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,267,129285,1,2,0:0:0:0:
496,93,129440,1,8,0:0:0:0:
362,206,129594,6,0,P|289:247|204:209,1,152.999995330811,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,172,130058,2,0,L|95:262,1,76.4999976654053,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,143,130368,2,0,L|204:53,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
51,61,130677,1,8,0:0:0:0:
99,173,130831,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,40,130986,6,0,P|242:34|293:31,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
443,66,131295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
374,177,131450,2,0,L|387:269,1,76.4999976654053,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
465,150,131759,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,114,131914,1,8,0:0:0:0:
221,263,132069,6,0,P|290:287|381:270,1,152.999995330811,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,133,132532,2,0,L|186:141,1,76.4999976654053,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,154,132842,1,2,0:0:0:0:
124,35,132996,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,172,133151,2,0,P|195:213|199:274,1,76.4999976654053,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,221,133460,6,0,P|360:196|280:235,2,152.999995330811,6|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,294,134233,1,2,0:0:0:0:
482,148,134388,1,8,0:0:0:0:
365,74,134543,6,0,P|326:80|254:85,1,76.4999976654053,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,19,134852,1,2,0:0:0:0:
98,119,135007,2,0,P|102:153|111:213,1,76.4999976654053,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,331,135316,1,2,0:0:0:0:
25,236,135471,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,243,135625,2,0,P|231:238|278:234,1,76.4999976654053,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,245,135935,5,12,0:0:0:0:
391,91,136089,1,2,0:0:0:0:
374,297,136244,5,8,0:0:0:0:
377,122,136398,1,2,0:0:0:0:
261,293,136553,5,8,0:0:0:0:
351,143,136707,1,2,0:0:0:0:
167,238,136862,5,8,0:0:0:0:
319,153,137016,1,2,0:0:0:0:
319,153,137094,1,2,0:0:0:0:
319,153,137172,2,0,L|308:44,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,21,137481,5,8,0:0:0:0:
88,39,137558,1,0,3:0:0:0:
70,63,137636,1,0,3:0:0:0:
62,91,137713,1,0,3:0:0:0:
31,125,137790,5,8,0:0:0:0:
35,154,137867,1,0,3:0:0:0:
47,181,137945,1,0,3:0:0:0:
67,202,138022,1,0,3:0:0:0:
84,245,138099,5,8,0:0:0:0:
111,256,138176,1,0,3:0:0:0:
140,259,138254,1,0,3:0:0:0:
168,252,138331,1,0,3:0:0:0:
213,264,138409,6,0,L|202:162,1,93.5000028533936,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,71,138718,2,0,B|412:55|412:55|311:75,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,81,139027,2,0,L|315:183,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,335,139337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
445,227,139491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,264,139646,6,0,P|166:242|67:250,1,140.25000428009,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,257,139955,2,0,P|56:206|40:155,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,17,140264,1,2,0:0:0:0:
159,33,140419,1,2,0:0:0:0:
44,166,140574,2,0,B|95:155|95:155|132:166|132:166|199:152,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,149,140883,6,0,P|207:198|230:256,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,333,141192,2,0,P|389:288|393:242,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,259,141502,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,141,141656,1,2,0:0:0:0:
210,55,141811,2,0,P|154:67|121:102,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,287,142120,6,0,B|215:265|190:345|308:313,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,149,142584,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,141,142739,2,0,P|371:189|377:238,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,211,143048,2,0,P|157:135|171:68,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,52,143357,6,0,P|140:30|103:2,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,114,143666,2,0,P|377:88|420:70,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,234,143976,1,2,0:0:0:0:
293,209,144130,1,2,0:0:0:0:
452,153,144285,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,341,144440,1,0,0:0:0:0:
359,158,144594,6,0,P|403:159|470:148,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,46,144904,2,0,P|230:45|163:56,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,209,145213,1,2,0:0:0:0:
282,130,145368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
105,96,145522,2,0,P|61:97|-6:86,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,207,145831,6,0,P|278:151|396:156,2,187.000005706787,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,376,146605,1,2,0:0:0:0:
336,346,146759,2,0,P|334:278|310:235,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,243,147069,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,360,147223,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,124,147378,1,12,0:0:0:0:
3,305,147532,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,189,147687,5,8,3:0:0:0:
262,157,147764,1,8,3:0:0:0:
267,122,147841,1,8,3:0:0:0:
260,88,147918,1,8,3:0:0:0:
244,57,147996,2,0,L|185:46,1,46.7500014266968,4|4,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
371,141,148151,2,0,L|417:131,1,46.7500014266968,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,124,148306,6,0,P|146:180|175:263,1,140.25000428009,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,272,148615,2,0,P|127:279|74:294,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,334,148924,2,0,P|317:345|363:350,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,165,149233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
276,242,149388,1,0,0:0:0:0:
277,77,149543,6,0,B|324:62|324:62|426:84,1,140.25000428009,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,92,149852,2,0,L|428:-10,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,160,150161,2,0,L|292:253,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,328,150471,1,8,0:0:0:0:
409,165,150625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,346,150780,6,0,P|277:336|217:335,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,289,151089,2,0,P|102:286|148:277,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,79,151398,1,2,0:0:0:0:
16,147,151553,1,2,0:0:0:0:
178,199,151708,2,0,B|255:218|240:163|320:181,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,188,152017,6,0,P|304:102|360:10,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
419,109,152481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,269,152636,2,0,L|300:369,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,325,152945,2,0,L|441:204,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,104,153254,6,0,P|306:147|315:208,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,288,153563,2,0,P|110:243|158:204,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,346,153873,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,181,154027,1,2,0:0:0:0:
371,251,154182,2,0,P|434:245|480:248,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,99,154491,6,0,P|310:105|264:102,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,214,154801,2,0,P|203:220|249:217,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,66,155110,1,2,0:0:0:0:
57,252,155264,1,2,0:0:0:0:
198,131,155419,1,8,0:0:0:0:
22,165,155574,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,336,155728,6,0,B|155:328|155:328|202:353|202:353|285:342,2,187.000005706787,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,218,156502,1,2,0:0:0:0:
64,160,156656,2,0,P|53:207|62:270,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,74,156965,6,0,P|143:40|84:17,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,236,157275,1,8,0:0:0:0:
305,116,157429,1,8,0:0:0:0:
305,116,157507,1,8,0:0:0:0:
305,116,157584,6,0,P|340:82|399:59,1,93.5000028533936,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,220,157893,1,8,3:0:0:0:
164,159,158048,1,0,3:0:0:0:
190,336,158203,6,0,P|238:326|313:333,1,93.5000028533936,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
453,362,158512,1,2,0:0:0:0:
437,111,158666,6,0,P|421:156|398:196,1,93.5000028533936,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,326,158975,1,2,0:0:0:0:
262,26,159130,2,0,P|264:72|276:117,1,93.5000028533936,12|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,259,159440,5,12,0:0:0:0:
22,172,159594,1,2,0:0:0:0:
230,264,159749,1,12,0:0:0:0:
6,167,159904,1,2,0:0:0:0:
177,25,160058,5,8,0:0:0:0:
177,38,160136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
177,51,160212,1,2,0:0:0:0:
177,64,160290,1,2,0:0:0:0:
177,77,160368,2,0,L|175:140,1,63.75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,223,160677,1,6,0:0:0:0:
221,241,168099,6,0,P|269:232|318:225,1,85,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,117,168409,2,0,P|388:108|339:101,1,85,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,134,168718,1,8,1:2:0:0:
157,161,168795,1,0,1:0:0:0:
121,172,168872,1,0,1:0:0:0:
84,165,168949,1,0,1:0:0:0:
55,141,169027,1,8,1:2:0:0:
41,105,169104,1,0,1:0:0:0:
46,68,169181,1,0,1:0:0:0:
68,37,169259,1,0,1:0:0:0:
102,21,169337,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,169434,12,0,170700,3:0:0:0:
204,87,170895,6,0,L|197:140,3,46.7500014266968,6|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,146,171284,2,0,L|132:178,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,254,171674,2,0,L|122:261,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,357,172063,2,0,L|170:324,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,307,172453,6,0,L|315:311,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,313,172843,1,2,0:0:0:0:
436,301,172940,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,277,173037,1,0,0:0:0:0:
473,247,173135,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,215,173232,2,0,L|468:157,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,113,173622,1,2,0:0:0:0:
358,127,173719,1,0,0:0:0:0:
325,133,173817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,130,173914,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,113,174011,6,0,L|198:121,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,217,174401,2,0,L|170:175,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,259,174791,2,0,L|110:193,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
14,216,175180,2,0,L|55:163,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,103,175570,6,0,L|103:45,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,15,175959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,37,176057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
246,49,176154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,53,176252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,50,176349,2,0,L|316:101,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,194,176739,1,2,0:0:0:0:
348,214,176836,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,224,176933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,225,177031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,202,177128,5,10,0:0:0:0:
474,228,177225,1,0,3:0:0:0:
489,266,177322,1,0,3:0:0:0:
488,306,177420,1,0,3:0:0:0:
469,342,177517,1,10,0:0:0:0:
437,366,177615,1,0,3:0:0:0:
397,375,177712,1,0,3:0:0:0:
358,365,177809,1,0,3:0:0:0:
326,340,177907,5,10,0:0:0:0:
352,308,178004,1,0,3:0:0:0:
366,270,178101,1,0,3:0:0:0:
366,229,178199,1,0,3:0:0:0:
352,191,178296,1,10,0:0:0:0:
327,159,178394,1,0,3:0:0:0:
292,138,178491,1,0,3:0:0:0:
252,130,178588,1,0,3:0:0:0:
213,146,178687,6,0,L|211:210,3,50.9999984436036,10|0|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
128,245,179076,2,0,L|130:309,3,50.9999984436036,10|0|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
206,356,179466,6,0,L|270:354,3,50.9999984436036,10|0|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
324,283,179856,2,0,L|388:285,3,50.9999984436036,10|0|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
445,218,180245,5,10,0:0:0:0:
458,174,180342,1,0,3:0:0:0:
449,129,180439,1,0,3:0:0:0:
421,91,180537,1,0,3:0:0:0:
382,69,180634,1,10,0:0:0:0:
337,65,180732,1,0,3:0:0:0:
291,71,180829,1,0,3:0:0:0:
256,101,180926,1,0,3:0:0:0:
236,143,181024,5,10,0:0:0:0:
273,169,181121,1,0,3:0:0:0:
297,207,181218,1,0,3:0:0:0:
305,252,181316,1,0,3:0:0:0:
293,296,181414,1,10,0:0:0:0:
255,321,181511,1,0,3:0:0:0:
209,325,181609,1,0,3:0:0:0:
166,307,181706,1,0,3:0:0:0:
150,263,181804,5,10,0:0:0:0:
193,247,181901,1,0,3:0:0:0:
237,234,181998,1,0,3:0:0:0:
281,222,182096,1,0,3:0:0:0:
324,210,182193,1,10,0:0:0:0:
368,199,182291,1,0,3:0:0:0:
412,190,182388,1,0,3:0:0:0:
456,180,182485,1,0,3:0:0:0:
501,170,182583,5,10,0:0:0:0:
493,124,182680,1,0,3:0:0:0:
457,95,182777,1,0,3:0:0:0:
411,85,182875,1,0,3:0:0:0:
367,99,182972,1,10,0:0:0:0:
340,136,183070,1,0,3:0:0:0:
332,181,183167,1,0,3:0:0:0:
346,224,183265,1,0,3:0:0:0:
356,270,183362,6,0,L|345:317,3,42.5,4|0|0|0,3:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,331,183671,2,0,L|247:284,3,42.5
198,229,183980,5,4,0:0:0:0:
198,229,184057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,229,184135,1,2,3:0:0:0:
198,229,184212,1,2,3:0:0:0:
198,229,184289,2,0,P|132:253|54:222,1,127.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
22,164,184599,5,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,184676,12,0,186454,1:0:0:0:
368,93,186764,6,0,B|457:54|457:54|430:91|430:91|463:178,1,229.499992996216,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,202,187073,6,0,B|401:205|401:205|363:186|363:186|278:194,1,152.999995330811,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,211,187305,1,0,0:0:0:0:
197,211,187382,2,0,B|177:166|177:166|181:112|181:112|158:52,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,341,187691,2,0,B|62:317|62:317|129:312|129:312|179:337,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,359,187923,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,359,188001,2,0,B|307:314|307:314|309:243|309:243|336:281,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,74,188310,6,0,B|54:59|54:59|78:176,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,270,188542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
91,270,188619,2,0,B|143:255|143:255|119:372,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,130,188929,2,0,B|336:124|336:124|386:146|386:146|448:140,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,22,189238,2,0,B|142:16|142:16|92:38|92:38|30:32,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,255,189547,6,0,B|318:240|318:240|242:214,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,167,189779,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,167,189856,2,0,B|170:122|170:122|187:80|187:80|188:12,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,143,190166,2,0,B|464:190|464:190|442:257|442:257|418:229,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,152,190398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
342,152,190475,2,0,B|356:104|356:104|341:33|341:33|370:53,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
505,329,190784,6,0,B|447:347|447:347|396:331|396:331|364:294,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,229,191016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
285,229,191093,2,0,B|238:263|238:263|252:304|252:304|260:380,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,167,191403,2,0,B|29:136|29:136|17:77|17:77|86:18,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,135,191712,2,0,B|381:115|381:115|442:137|442:137|512:120|512:120|467:96,1,229.499992996216,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,20,192021,6,0,B|315:36|315:36|247:26|247:26|227:61,1,152.999995330811,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,169,192253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,169,192331,2,0,B|133:145|133:145|100:236,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,357,192640,2,0,B|393:335|393:335|438:336|438:336|462:253,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,181,192872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
395,181,192949,2,0,B|343:225|343:225|316:120,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
66,37,193258,6,0,B|21:67|21:67|39:87|39:87|27:168,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,273,193490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
21,273,193568,2,0,B|66:311|66:311|122:287|122:287|144:256,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,50,193877,2,0,B|347:12|347:12|363:119,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,344,194186,2,0,B|279:328|279:328|177:354|177:354|223:288,1,229.499992996216,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,195,194496,5,8,1:2:0:0:
290,190,194573,1,0,1:0:0:0:
306,189,194650,1,0,1:0:0:0:
322,190,194727,1,0,1:0:0:0:
337,196,194805,1,8,1:2:0:0:
351,204,194882,1,0,1:0:0:0:
363,215,194959,1,0,1:0:0:0:
374,226,195037,1,0,1:0:0:0:
385,238,195114,6,0,L|396:164,3,63.7500024318696,8|0|0|0,1:2|1:0|1:0|1:0,1:0:0:0:
481,151,195423,2,0,L|470:81,3,63.7500024318696,8|0|0|0,1:2|1:0|1:0|1:0,1:0:0:0:
414,21,195733,5,8,1:2:0:0:
372,11,195810,1,0,1:0:0:0:
330,19,195887,1,0,1:0:0:0:
294,41,195964,1,0,1:0:0:0:
261,69,196042,1,8,1:2:0:0:
218,74,196119,1,0,1:0:0:0:
176,66,196196,1,0,1:0:0:0:
143,38,196274,1,0,1:0:0:0:
119,2,196351,5,8,3:0:0:0:
95,37,196428,1,8,3:0:0:0:
82,77,196505,1,8,3:0:0:0:
88,118,196582,1,8,3:0:0:0:
106,147,196660,1,4,3:0:0:0:
119,178,196738,1,4,3:0:0:0:
120,211,196815,1,2,0:0:0:0:
113,244,196892,1,2,0:0:0:0:
99,271,196970,6,0,P|153:263|217:256,2,101.999996887207,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,297,197743,1,0,0:0:0:0:
3,194,197898,2,0,P|24:192|53:188,1,50.9999984436036,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,127,198207,6,0,P|122:82|122:23,2,101.999996887207,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,194,198980,1,0,0:0:0:0:
289,127,199135,2,0,P|296:104|296:74,1,50.9999984436036,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,23,199444,6,0,L|491:15,2,101.999996887207,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,115,200372,1,2,0:0:0:0:
383,202,200681,2,0,L|491:210,2,101.999996887207,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,155,201454,1,2,0:0:0:0:
197,116,201609,2,0,L|132:123,1,50.9999984436036,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,234,201918,6,0,L|148:245,1,76.4999976654053,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,264,202227,1,4,3:0:0:0:
140,354,202382,1,4,3:0:0:0:
218,186,202537,1,4,3:0:0:0:
252,368,202691,1,4,3:0:0:0:
118,242,202846,2,0,P|112:205|109:147,1,76.4999976654053,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,30,203155,5,8,0:0:0:0:
218,186,203310,1,2,0:0:0:0:
102,23,203465,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,161,203619,1,2,0:0:0:0:
347,86,203774,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,76,203851,1,8,0:0:0:0:
413,78,203929,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,90,204006,1,2,0:0:0:0:
473,107,204083,2,0,P|467:146|460:197,1,76.4999976654053,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,340,204392,6,0,P|217:352|304:248,1,356.999989105225,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,278,205630,5,8,0:0:0:0:
96,155,205784,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,276,205939,1,2,0:0:0:0:
165,33,206093,5,8,0:0:0:0:
96,155,206247,1,2,0:0:0:0:
25,34,206402,1,2,0:0:0:0:
28,278,206557,6,0,L|39:370,1,85,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,154,206867,5,2,0:0:0:0:
279,179,207485,5,2,0:0:0:0:
306,204,208104,6,0,P|357:207|424:193,1,93.5000028533936,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,54,208413,2,0,P|410:38|325:47,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,53,208722,2,0,P|272:62|222:56,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,204,209032,1,8,0:0:0:0:
306,204,209186,1,0,0:0:0:0:
73,116,209341,6,0,L|220:139,1,140.25000428009,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,144,209650,2,0,L|227:251,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,333,209959,1,2,0:0:0:0:
243,368,210114,1,2,0:0:0:0:
337,243,210269,2,0,P|386:217|488:229,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
491,228,210578,6,0,P|489:168|493:130,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,22,210887,2,0,P|361:68|359:115,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,243,211197,1,2,0:0:0:0:
382,344,211351,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,159,211506,2,0,P|240:153|196:167,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,304,211815,6,0,B|119:243|119:243|87:196|87:196|93:125,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,9,212279,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,159,212434,2,0,P|344:151|407:149,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,213,212743,2,0,P|71:219|5:169,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,160,213052,6,0,P|16:113|15:58,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,205,213362,2,0,P|160:251|172:296,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,157,213671,1,2,0:0:0:0:
382,332,213825,1,2,0:0:0:0:
263,240,213980,1,8,0:0:0:0:
429,170,214135,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,54,214289,6,0,P|241:63|177:65,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,186,214599,2,0,P|88:189|134:197,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,312,214908,1,2,0:0:0:0:
297,157,215063,1,2,0:0:0:0:
141,281,215217,1,8,0:0:0:0:
333,338,215372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,150,215526,6,0,B|171:141|137:159|137:159|101:138|101:138|65:154|25:147,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,19,215990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,104,216145,2,0,P|296:152|281:207,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,286,216454,2,0,P|172:253|227:238,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,351,216764,5,2,0:0:0:0:
407,101,216918,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,150,217073,1,12,0:0:0:0:
462,240,217227,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,333,217382,5,8,3:0:0:0:
188,329,217459,1,8,3:0:0:0:
153,326,217536,1,8,3:0:0:0:
118,323,217613,1,8,3:0:0:0:
83,319,217691,2,0,L|77:266,1,46.7500014266968,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,150,217846,2,0,L|204:196,1,46.7500014266968,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,55,218001,6,0,B|101:36|84:90|176:63,1,140.25000428009,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,65,218310,2,0,P|233:65|281:93,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,270,218619,2,0,P|116:224|104:179,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,342,218929,1,8,0:0:0:0:
186,354,219083,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,134,219238,6,0,P|105:154|193:150,1,140.25000428009,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,148,219547,2,0,L|189:42,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,196,219856,2,0,L|327:289,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,137,220166,1,8,0:0:0:0:
458,207,220320,1,0,0:0:0:0:
351,7,220475,6,0,P|300:2|251:18,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,151,220784,2,0,P|113:162|160:157,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,134,221093,1,2,0:0:0:0:
125,7,221248,1,2,0:0:0:0:
69,151,221403,2,0,B|83:200|83:200|66:237|66:237|85:307,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,312,221712,6,0,B|138:339|184:296|184:296|209:333|249:337,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,226,222176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,112,222331,2,0,L|221:241,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,319,222640,2,0,L|359:225,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,216,222949,5,2,0:0:0:0:
322,140,223104,1,0,0:0:0:0:
139,86,223258,2,0,P|77:99|41:126,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,205,223568,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,23,223722,1,2,0:0:0:0:
134,216,223877,1,8,0:0:0:0:
324,256,224032,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,112,224186,6,0,B|182:108|182:108|123:130,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
11,285,224496,2,0,B|66:288|66:288|97:309|97:309|162:315,1,140.25000428009,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,368,224805,5,8,1:2:0:0:
240,335,224882,1,0,1:0:0:0:
241,300,224959,1,0,1:0:0:0:
230,267,225036,1,0,1:0:0:0:
208,240,225114,1,8,1:2:0:0:
194,207,225191,1,0,1:0:0:0:
193,172,225268,1,0,1:0:0:0:
204,139,225345,1,0,1:0:0:0:
226,112,225423,6,0,B|276:128|317:91|317:91|336:112|374:120,1,152.999995330811,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
389,122,225733,2,0,P|395:74|399:20,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,229,226042,1,2,0:0:0:0:
311,190,226197,1,2,0:0:0:0:
511,122,226351,2,0,P|505:74|501:20,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,32,226660,6,0,P|221:42|168:28,1,101.999996887207,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,188,226970,2,0,P|67:178|120:192,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,317,227279,1,2,0:0:0:0:
62,304,227434,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,164,227588,2,0,L|228:62,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
485,59,227898,6,0,P|404:91|341:72,1,152.999995330811,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,62,228207,2,0,L|329:178,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,357,228516,1,2,0:0:0:0:
473,213,228671,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,271,228825,2,0,P|231:265|173:261,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
13,84,229135,6,0,B|118:47|107:123|210:92,1,203.999993774414,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,33,229599,1,0,0:0:0:0:
207,215,229753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
160,7,229908,1,2,0:0:0:0:
333,165,230063,2,0,P|382:160|435:156,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,295,230372,5,2,0:0:0:0:
210,91,230526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,258,230681,2,0,P|38:182|24:87,1,152.999995330811,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
13,84,230990,1,2,0:0:0:0:
165,220,231145,1,2,0:0:0:0:
266,7,231300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
111,58,231454,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,139,231609,6,0,P|373:133|447:127,1,101.999996887207,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,314,231918,2,0,P|195:308|122:302,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,232,232227,1,2,0:0:0:0:
341,378,232382,1,2,0:0:0:0:
219,188,232537,2,0,P|208:137|220:85,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,114,232846,6,0,B|456:156|456:156|320:139,2,203.999993774414,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,29,233619,1,2,0:0:0:0:
421,251,233774,2,0,L|320:264,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,138,234083,6,0,P|187:86|199:24,1,101.999996887207,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,160,234392,2,0,P|60:188|107:287,1,152.999995330811,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,360,234702,5,8,3:0:0:0:
169,374,234779,1,8,3:0:0:0:
214,369,234856,1,8,3:0:0:0:
257,352,234934,1,8,3:0:0:0:
287,318,235011,1,2,0:0:0:0:
309,329,235088,1,2,0:0:0:0:
332,339,235166,1,2,0:0:0:0:
355,349,235243,1,2,0:0:0:0:
377,361,235320,6,0,P|381:310|384:241,1,101.999996887207,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,108,235630,2,0,P|217:158|221:209,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,49,235939,1,2,0:0:0:0:
143,1,236093,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,159,236248,2,0,P|368:152|426:147,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,343,236557,6,0,B|236:332|236:332|182:344|182:344|130:332,1,152.999995330811,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,331,236867,2,0,P|102:283|95:224,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,77,237176,1,2,0:0:0:0:
199,229,237331,1,2,0:0:0:0:
71,33,237485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
235,89,237640,1,0,0:0:0:0:
19,178,237794,6,0,P|3:232|26:292,1,101.999996887207,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,356,238104,2,0,L|224:249,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,62,238413,1,2,0:0:0:0:
95,230,238568,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,142,238722,2,0,P|351:144|415:150,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,309,239032,6,0,P|129:314|27:322,1,203.999993774414,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,184,239496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,334,239650,1,2,0:0:0:0:
300,142,239805,1,2,0:0:0:0:
109,210,239959,2,0,P|56:203|7:196,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,48,240269,6,0,P|244:41|292:34,1,101.999996887207,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,173,240578,2,0,P|498:254|453:337,1,152.999995330811,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,333,240887,1,2,0:0:0:0:
334,234,241042,1,2,0:0:0:0:
511,153,241197,2,0,L|499:43,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,129,241506,6,0,P|228:149|96:87,1,203.999993774414,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,26,241970,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,217,242124,1,2,0:0:0:0:
370,18,242279,1,2,0:0:0:0:
187,149,242434,2,0,P|191:203|196:264,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,354,242743,6,0,P|469:303|475:179,2,203.999993774414,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,341,243516,1,2,0:0:0:0:
366,231,243671,2,0,L|353:110,1,101.999996887207,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,3,243980,6,0,L|181:124,1,101.999996887207,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,298,244289,2,0,P|76:301|10:281,1,101.999996887207,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,207,244599,1,2,0:0:0:0:
278,378,244753,1,2,0:0:0:0:
361,181,244908,2,0,P|369:104|375:71,1,101.999996887207,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,3,245217,6,0,P|201:53|206:104,1,85,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,274,245526,1,8,1:2:0:0:
187,286,245603,1,0,1:0:0:0:
168,294,245680,1,0,1:0:0:0:
147,298,245757,1,0,1:0:0:0:
126,297,245835,5,8,1:2:0:0:
105,291,245912,1,0,1:0:0:0:
87,281,245989,1,0,1:0:0:0:
71,267,246067,1,0,1:0:0:0:
58,250,246144,1,8,1:2:0:0:
50,230,246221,1,0,1:0:0:0:
46,209,246299,1,0,1:0:0:0:
47,188,246376,1,0,1:0:0:0:
52,168,246454,5,8,1:2:0:0:
68,182,246531,1,0,1:0:0:0:
86,193,246608,1,0,1:0:0:0:
106,201,246685,1,0,1:0:0:0:
127,206,246763,1,8,1:2:0:0:
148,208,246840,1,0,1:0:0:0:
169,206,246917,1,0,1:0:0:0:
190,202,246995,1,0,1:0:0:0:
215,190,247073,5,8,1:2:0:0:
204,215,247151,1,0,1:0:0:0:
198,242,247228,1,0,1:0:0:0:
200,270,247305,1,0,1:0:0:0:
209,296,247383,1,8,1:2:0:0:
223,319,247460,1,0,1:0:0:0:
243,339,247537,1,0,1:0:0:0:
269,349,247615,1,0,1:0:0:0:
299,353,247691,6,0,P|314:308|295:235,1,93.5000028533936,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,25,248001,1,8,1:2:0:0:
304,41,248078,1,0,1:0:0:0:
335,50,248155,1,0,1:0:0:0:
368,50,248233,1,0,1:0:0:0:
395,32,248310,5,8,1:2:0:0:
436,36,248387,1,0,1:0:0:0:
469,61,248464,1,0,1:0:0:0:
488,97,248541,1,0,1:0:0:0:
498,138,248619,2,0,L|489:197,1,46.7500014266968,8|8,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
378,253,248774,2,0,L|370:206,1,46.7500014266968,8|8,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
261,113,248929,5,2,0:0:0:0:
153,331,249083,1,10,0:0:0:0:
166,349,249392,5,2,0:0:0:0:
58,131,249547,1,10,0:0:0:0:
39,122,249856,5,2,0:0:0:0:
257,230,250010,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,192,251403,5,6,0:0:0:0:
256,192,251480,12,0,259444,0:0:0:0:
Will Stetson
Hi! Nice map, just a couple notes from me

[Insane]

OD8 probably works better for an insane of this bpm

01:00:316 (4) - ctrl + g flows better imo and is more consistent with the rest of that section

02:49:434 - spinner?

03:16:970 (1) - idk what you'd do about this but the massive change in SV is sorta jarring. I know it techincally fits the music but i honestly think a bunch of lower SV 1/2 kicksliders may fit this part here, sorta like what you did for when it changed bpm

04:04:599 (3) - nc

[Akitachi's Eternity]

02:17:481 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - This stream is a bit strange to play, unless you were trying to map the stream while also taking into account the guitar chords, I think it would play a bit better if the stream wasn't so separated here.

02:18:409 (1) - also that slider would probably fit better snapped to the stream

02:39:749 (3,4) - These doubles would play better if they were slightly less stacked on the first set at 02:39:440 (1,2) - .

I feel like there can be a smoother transition in BPMs at 03:03:070 (6,7,8,1) - . What I was thinking to show the change was maybe instead of having 2 circles 03:03:167 (7,8) - to signify the end of the slower section, make it just 1 1/4 kickslider. Might allow people to realize another BPM switch is coming.

03:14:186 (5) - Raising this slider slightly on the Y axis would make this infinitely more playable

03:15:733 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - maybe smooth out the transition between NCs in this stream, there isn't really a discernable enough difference in the drums that I can hear that warrants such a sharp curve.

03:54:392 (2) - shouldn't this just be a 1/2 slider? cant tell

gl with rank! fun map
_kotachi_

Will Stetson wrote:

[Akitachi's Eternity]

02:18:409 (1) - also that slider would probably fit better snapped to the stream ok

02:39:749 (3,4) - These doubles would play better if they were slightly less stacked on the first set at 02:39:440 (1,2) - . fix myself

gl with rank! fun map
thank you for mod! :)
個人的に結構変えた所あります
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 2.1

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
0,0,"durarara1.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
12223,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
14697,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
34491,-200,4,2,5,50,0,0
51811,-125,4,2,5,60,0,0
64182,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
69130,-200,4,2,5,50,0,0
70368,-200,4,2,1,50,0,0
71605,-200,4,2,5,50,0,0
72687,-200,4,2,1,50,0,0
75316,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
101295,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
117687,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
117842,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
118615,-125,4,2,5,60,0,0
137172,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
160368,-200,4,2,5,90,0,1
160599,-200,4,2,5,20,0,1
160677,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
184521,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
195733,-50,4,2,5,90,0,0
205630,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
206867,-200,4,2,1,50,0,0
245217,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
11,235,14388,2,0,B|3:185|3:185|22:141|22:141|15:67,1,152.999995330811,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,177,64182,6,0,B|348:205|311:217|311:217|268:206|216:164,1,170,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,255,78718,2,0,L|118:244,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
434,267,83976,6,0,P|447:182|378:90,2,187.000005706787,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
19,340,85522,2,0,B|113:323|113:323|175:343,1,140.25000428009,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,113,92636,6,0,B|220:108|220:108|166:125|166:125|93:119,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,244,93873,6,0,B|423:274|373:271|373:271|331:241|274:246,2,187.000005706787,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,36,96347,6,0,B|173:25|173:25|102:45|102:45|17:22|17:22|60:61|73:99|67:145,1,356.999989105225,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,135,97584,6,0,B|127:127|170:184|170:184|231:153|284:182|284:182|314:124|398:123,1,356.999989105225,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,200,108718,6,0,B|102:256|102:256|114:303|114:303|97:365,1,170,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,295,128512,6,0,B|311:225|249:215|287:132,1,152.999995330811,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,221,133460,6,0,P|360:196|280:235,2,152.999995330811,6|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,264,138409,6,0,P|256:236|280:192,1,93.5000028533936,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,16,138718,2,0,B|300:0|300:0|199:20,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,32,139027,2,0,L|199:134,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,324,139337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,192,139491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,166,140574,2,0,B|95:155|95:155|132:166|132:166|199:152,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,287,142120,6,0,B|215:265|190:345|308:313,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,207,145831,6,0,P|278:151|396:156,2,187.000005706787,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,184,151553,1,2,0:0:0:0:
178,199,151708,2,0,B|255:218|240:163|320:181,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,251,154182,2,0,P|424:256|480:248,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,84,154491,6,0,P|325:78|279:81,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,336,155728,6,0,B|155:328|155:328|202:353|202:353|285:342,2,187.000005706787,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,240,157275,1,8,0:0:0:0:
148,296,159440,5,12,0:0:0:0:
108,88,159594,1,2,0:0:0:0:
152,311,159749,1,12,0:0:0:0:
103,72,159904,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,144,160058,5,8,0:0:0:0:
315,147,160136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
302,150,160212,1,2,0:0:0:0:
290,154,160290,1,2,0:0:0:0:
277,157,160368,2,0,L|215:171,1,63.75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,256,160677,1,6,0:0:0:0:
100,146,171284,2,0,L|132:178,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,357,172063,2,0,L|170:324,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,307,172453,6,0,L|315:311,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
479,215,173232,2,0,L|468:157,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,113,174011,6,0,L|198:121,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,217,174401,2,0,L|170:175,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,259,174791,2,0,L|110:193,3,46.7500014266968,2|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,146,178687,6,0,L|211:210,3,50.9999984436036,10|0|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
128,245,179076,2,0,L|130:309,3,50.9999984436036,10|0|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
206,356,179466,6,0,L|270:354,3,50.9999984436036,10|0|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
324,283,179856,2,0,L|388:285,3,50.9999984436036,10|0|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
368,93,186764,6,0,B|457:54|457:54|430:91|430:91|463:178,1,229.499992996216,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,202,187073,6,0,B|401:205|401:205|363:186|363:186|278:194,1,152.999995330811,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,211,187382,2,0,B|177:166|177:166|181:112|181:112|158:52,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,341,187691,2,0,B|62:317|62:317|129:312|129:312|179:337,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,359,188001,2,0,B|307:314|307:314|309:243|309:243|336:281,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,270,188619,2,0,B|143:255|143:255|119:372,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,130,188929,2,0,B|336:124|336:124|386:146|386:146|448:140,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,22,189238,2,0,B|142:16|142:16|92:38|92:38|30:32,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,255,189547,6,0,B|318:240|318:240|242:214,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,167,189856,2,0,B|170:122|170:122|187:80|187:80|188:12,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,143,190166,2,0,B|464:190|464:190|442:257|442:257|418:229,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,152,190475,2,0,B|356:104|356:104|341:33|341:33|370:53,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
505,329,190784,6,0,B|447:347|447:347|396:331|396:331|364:294,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,229,191093,2,0,B|238:263|238:263|252:304|252:304|260:380,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,167,191403,2,0,B|29:136|29:136|17:77|17:77|86:18,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,135,191712,2,0,B|381:115|381:115|442:137|442:137|512:120|512:120|467:96,1,229.499992996216,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,20,192021,6,0,B|315:36|315:36|247:26|247:26|227:61,1,152.999995330811,6|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,169,192331,2,0,B|133:145|133:145|100:236,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,357,192640,2,0,B|393:335|393:335|438:336|438:336|462:253,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,181,192949,2,0,B|343:225|343:225|316:120,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
66,37,193258,6,0,B|21:67|21:67|39:87|39:87|27:168,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,273,193568,2,0,B|66:311|66:311|122:287|122:287|144:256,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,50,193877,2,0,B|347:12|347:12|363:119,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,344,194186,2,0,B|279:328|279:328|177:354|177:354|223:288,1,229.499992996216,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,238,195114,6,0,L|396:164,3,63.7500024318696,8|0|0|0,1:2|1:0|1:0|1:0,1:0:0:0:
99,271,196970,6,0,P|153:263|217:256,2,101.999996887207,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,127,198207,6,0,P|122:82|122:23,2,101.999996887207,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,204,208104,6,0,P|356:208|404:172,1,93.5000028533936,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,32,208413,2,0,P|428:48|343:39,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,40,208722,2,0,L|336:136,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,384,210114,1,2,0:0:0:0:
420,320,211351,1,2,0:0:0:0:
113,304,211815,6,0,B|119:243|119:243|87:196|87:196|93:125,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,376,213825,1,2,0:0:0:0:
464,196,214135,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,300,215217,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,324,215372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
210,150,215526,6,0,B|171:141|137:159|137:159|101:138|101:138|65:154|25:147,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,101,216918,1,0,0:0:0:0:
462,240,217227,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,196,217846,2,0,L|210:150,1,46.7500014266968,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,151,221403,2,0,B|83:200|83:200|66:237|66:237|85:307,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,312,221712,6,0,B|138:339|184:296|184:296|209:333|249:337,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,226,222176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,112,222331,2,0,L|221:241,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,319,222640,2,0,L|359:225,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,216,222949,5,2,0:0:0:0:
322,140,223104,1,0,0:0:0:0:
139,86,223258,2,0,P|77:99|41:126,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,205,223568,1,2,0:0:0:0:
208,23,223722,1,2,0:0:0:0:
134,216,223877,1,8,0:0:0:0:
328,252,224032,1,0,0:0:0:0:
226,112,224186,6,0,B|182:108|182:108|123:130,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
11,285,224496,2,0,B|66:288|66:288|97:309|97:309|162:315,1,140.25000428009,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,112,225423,6,0,B|276:128|317:91|317:91|336:112|374:120,1,152.999995330811,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
13,84,229135,6,0,B|118:47|107:123|210:92,1,203.999993774414,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,114,232846,6,0,B|456:156|456:156|320:139,2,203.999993774414,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,343,236557,6,0,B|236:332|236:332|182:344|182:344|130:332,1,152.999995330811,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,354,242743,6,0,P|469:303|475:179,2,203.999993774414,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,207,244599,1,2,0:0:0:0:
215,190,247073,5,8,1:2:0:0:
204,215,247151,1,0,1:0:0:0:
198,242,247228,1,0,1:0:0:0:
200,270,247305,1,0,1:0:0:0:
209,296,247383,1,8,1:2:0:0:
223,319,247460,1,0,1:0:0:0:
243,339,247537,1,0,1:0:0:0:
269,349,247615,1,0,1:0:0:0:
299,353,247691,6,0,P|314:308|295:235,1,93.5000028533936,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Akitoshi

Will Stetson wrote:

[Insane]

OD8 probably works better for an insane of this bpm i have doubt with OD8 as it's kinda stream-heavy as insane

01:00:316 (4) - ctrl + g flows better imo and is more consistent with the rest of that section fixed

02:49:434 - spinner? when you forgot this is insane diff already lolz

03:16:970 (1) - idk what you'd do about this but the massive change in SV is sorta jarring. I know it techincally fits the music but i honestly think a bunch of lower SV 1/2 kicksliders may fit this part here, sorta like what you did for when it changed bpm intentional for something nostalgia for older mappings. Also it's not that massive as it's long slider, they can probably brake down while dragging this

04:04:599 (3) - nc ye

[Akitachi's Eternity]

02:17:481 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - This stream is a bit strange to play, unless you were trying to map the stream while also taking into account the guitar chords, I think it would play a bit better if the stream wasn't so separated here. i always self-testplaying on my map and this plays fine even im suck at streaming notes, (at least it's not literally spaced so ye)

I feel like there can be a smoother transition in BPMs at 03:03:070 (6,7,8,1) - . What I was thinking to show the change was maybe instead of having 2 circles 03:03:167 (7,8) - to signify the end of the slower section, make it just 1 1/4 kickslider. Might allow people to realize another BPM switch is coming. this whole 03:02:583 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - is just rounded pattern and it's smooth as is already, about the BPM change, they can handle with 1/4 reverse on 03:03:362 (1,2) - already ;d

03:14:186 (5) - Raising this slider slightly on the Y axis would make this infinitely more playable ok

03:15:733 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - maybe smooth out the transition between NCs in this stream, there isn't really a discernable enough difference in the drums that I can hear that warrants such a sharp curve. i don't think wave is sharp owo also i'm messing the spacing on 03:16:351 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - for intensity so it should be fine for streaming

03:54:392 (2) - shouldn't this just be a 1/2 slider? cant tell lol i forgot to mute slidertail w i'll keep this as 3/4 for consistency with 01:25:522 (2) - though

gl with rank! fun map
thank you! :)
ikaNyai
☆ミー⊂('ω'⊂ )))nice map nice song
Topic Starter
Akitoshi
Thanks ☆ミー⊂('ω'⊂ )))
Atalanta
M4M from #modreqs

Top diff only as requested :

[Akitachi's Eternity]

1. 00:06:965 (8,9) - Maybe make them the same ds as 00:06:656 (6,7) -
  2. 00:22:584 (2,3) - Rhythm here should be like 00:23:048 (4,1) - imo
  3. 00:32:481 (2,3) - Same here
  4. 01:18:563 (4,5) - I think you can increase ds a bit more here, 01:18:718 - is pretty strong imo, make it same ds as 01:18:409 (3,4) - with 01:18:099 (2,5) -
  5. 03:06:764 - Nice part I like it, though some sliders doesn't have an implied direction, like 03:08:001 (6) - is pointing completly the other way as the next slider and I think this should be fixed. same for these 03:08:619 (3) - with the 1/4 circle before, some of the patterns have a pretty nice flow despite the slider shape, but those sliders seems a bit weird
  6. 03:36:764 (1,2,3,4) - This pattern could be a bit nicer if 03:36:918 (2,3) - and 03:36:764 (1,4) - were the same ds
  7. 03:41:712 (1) - I feel sad for that slider that has a nice shape for blanketing but it's not used for it, blanket with 03:42:331 (3) - ?

Alright, here's the mod, I hope it was useful
Topic Starter
Akitoshi

Toshino Kyoko wrote:

M4M from #modreqs

[Akitachi's Eternity]

1. 00:06:965 (8,9) - Maybe make them the same ds as 00:06:656 (6,7) - 9 doesn't have any strong sound compared to 678 so ye
  2. 00:22:584 (2,3) - Rhythm here should be like 00:23:048 (4,1) - imo melody rhythm looks fine as is since clap happened only once at 00:23:048 (4) - owo
  3. 00:32:481 (2,3) - Same here yh
  4. 01:18:563 (4,5) - I think you can increase ds a bit more here, 01:18:718 - is pretty strong imo, make it same ds as 01:18:409 (3,4) - with 01:18:099 (2,5) - i didn't same ds for square(i guess?) but i increased the spacing on 01:18:718 (5) - , perfect squares kinda meh on playability here lol
  5. 03:06:764 - Nice part I like it, though some sliders doesn't have an implied direction, like 03:08:001 (6) - is pointing completly the other way as the next slider and I think this should be fixed. same for these 03:08:619 (3) - with the 1/4 circle before, some of the patterns have a pretty nice flow despite the slider shape, but those sliders seems a bit weird fixed the 1st one but i think 2nd one still looks safe and looks ok-ish with copypasting pattern on whole 03:08:310 (1,2,3,4,5) - uwu

thanks! uwu
kunka
あああああ
Insane

1. 00:09:130 (6) - サークル2つにしない?ここと同じ 00:06:656 (6,7) - . sliderの尻尾の音はサークルで拾ったほうが良いと思う
  2. 02:31:398 (3,4) - 流れはctrl+gが良いでしょう
Hard

1. 03:13:877 (3) - 中途半端に青線やめて赤線て不自然じゃない?意図があるかと思ったけどinsaneはそうでもないし、、
  2. 03:25:630 (1,2) - 03:25:784 - 03:26:248 - スルーするのはもったいない。1/2リバースで拾わない?
Easy

1. 02:06:347 (2,3,4) - 流れは今で正解だけど見ためならコッチ https://puu.sh/yrU8i.jpg 随分前に同じ指摘受けたので参考に
  2. 02:50:895 (1,2) - 好みなんだろうけど1小節の頭はclickが良い。なので2/1 slider*2を勧める。02:54:011 (1,2) - 同じ
normalいいやんw ランクド待ってる
_kotachi_

Toshino Kyoko wrote:

M4M from #modreqs

[Akitachi's Eternity]

1. 03:36:764 (1,2,3,4) - This pattern could be a bit nicer if 03:36:918 (2,3) - and 03:36:764 (1,4) - were the same ds ok
  2. 03:41:712 (1) - I feel sad for that slider that has a nice shape for blanketing but it's not used for it, blanket with 03:42:331 (3) - ? ok

thank you for mod!
めっちゃ遅くなりましたごめんなさい
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 2.5

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
0,0,"durarara1.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
12223,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
14697,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
34491,-200,4,2,5,50,0,0
51811,-125,4,2,5,60,0,0
64182,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
69130,-200,4,2,5,50,0,0
70368,-200,4,2,1,50,0,0
71605,-200,4,2,5,50,0,0
72687,-200,4,2,1,50,0,0
75316,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
101295,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
117687,-100,4,2,1,75,0,0
117842,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
118615,-125,4,2,5,60,0,0
137172,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
160368,-200,4,2,5,90,0,1
160599,-200,4,2,5,20,0,1
160677,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
184521,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
195733,-50,4,2,5,90,0,0
205630,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0
206867,-200,4,2,1,50,0,0
234624,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,20,0,1
234702,-83.3333333333333,4,2,5,90,0,1
245217,-100,4,2,5,75,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
228,263,78718,2,0,L|101:252,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,264,138409,6,0,P|256:236|280:192,1,93.5000028533936,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,16,138718,2,0,B|300:0|300:0|199:20,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,32,139027,2,0,L|199:134,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,324,139337,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,192,139491,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,184,151553,1,2,0:0:0:0:
371,251,154182,2,0,P|424:256|480:248,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,84,154491,6,0,P|325:78|279:81,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,240,157275,1,8,0:0:0:0:
148,296,159440,5,12,0:0:0:0:
108,88,159594,1,2,0:0:0:0:
152,311,159749,1,12,0:0:0:0:
103,72,159904,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,144,160058,5,8,0:0:0:0:
315,147,160136,1,2,0:0:0:0:
302,150,160212,1,2,0:0:0:0:
290,154,160290,1,2,0:0:0:0:
277,157,160368,2,0,L|215:171,1,63.75,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,256,160677,1,6,0:0:0:0:
288,359,188001,2,0,B|312:318|312:318|294:298|294:298|310:268|310:268|301:212,1,152.999995330811,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,319,194186,2,0,B|284:303|284:303|182:329|182:329|228:263,1,229.499992996216,2|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,204,208104,6,0,P|356:208|404:172,1,93.5000028533936,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,32,208413,2,0,P|428:48|343:39,1,140.25000428009,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,40,208722,2,0,L|336:136,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,384,210114,1,2,0:0:0:0:
420,320,211351,1,2,0:0:0:0:
364,376,213825,1,2,0:0:0:0:
464,196,214135,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,300,215217,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,324,215372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,128,216918,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,236,217227,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,196,217846,2,0,L|210:150,1,46.7500014266968,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,312,221712,6,0,B|138:339|184:296|184:296|209:333|250:335,1,187.000005706787,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,210,222176,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,152,222331,2,0,P|261:201|260:245,1,93.5000028533936,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,80,222640,2,0,P|316:57|272:40,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,200,222949,5,2,0:0:0:0:
268,152,223104,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,166,223258,2,0,P|62:212|76:256,1,93.5000028533936,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,42,223568,1,2,0:0:0:0:
153,282,223722,1,2,0:0:0:0:
273,136,223877,1,8,0:0:0:0:
66,166,224032,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,368,224186,6,0,B|243:323|243:323|234:277,1,93.5000028533936,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
5,287,224496,2,0,B|60:290|60:290|91:311|91:311|138:315,1,140.25000428009,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,207,244599,5,2,0:0:0:0:
218,189,247073,5,8,1:2:0:0:
206,218,247151,1,0,1:0:0:0:
199,249,247228,1,0,1:0:0:0:
201,281,247305,1,0,1:0:0:0:
211,311,247383,1,8,1:2:0:0:
227,337,247460,1,0,1:0:0:0:
250,360,247537,1,0,1:0:0:0:
280,371,247615,1,0,1:0:0:0:
314,376,247691,6,0,P|331:324|316:252,1,93.5000028533936,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Akitoshi

kunka wrote:

あああああ
Insane

1. 00:09:130 (6) - サークル2つにしない?ここと同じ 00:06:656 (6,7) - . sliderの尻尾の音はサークルで拾ったほうが良いと思う拾おうとしたけどサークルまみれになるのが怖くなってしまいました
  2. 02:31:398 (3,4) - 流れはctrl+gが良いでしょうfixed
Hard

1. 03:13:877 (3) - 中途半端に青線やめて赤線て不自然じゃない?意図があるかと思ったけどinsaneはそうでもないし、、fixed
  2. 03:25:630 (1,2) - 03:25:784 - 03:26:248 - スルーするのはもったいない。1/2リバースで拾わない?リバースだと次の流れ考えるのめんどくさくなったから1/2 + circleにしましたw
Easy

1. 02:06:347 (2,3,4) - 流れは今で正解だけど見ためならコッチ https://puu.sh/yrU8i.jpg 随分前に同じ指摘受けたので参考に左回転の動きだと初心者に今のほうがやりやすいから今はこのままで、また突っ込まれたら直しまふ
  2. 02:50:895 (1,2) - 好みなんだろうけど1小節の頭はclickが良い。なので2/1 slider*2を勧める。02:54:011 (1,2) - 同じfixed
normalいいやんw ランクド待ってる
ありがとーー
show more