forum

And finally, there was light.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YulonSil
All hope seemed to have been lost.
A single tear rolled down his cheek. Clenching his fist, he damned the skies, as if they were responsible for his sorrows.

The Gods didn't take offense in his curse. Instead, they decided to give him another chance. He would get an opportunity to prove his courage, and redeem himself.
In his trembling hands, they put a Logitech gaming mouse, and a Razer Tartarus keypad.
"Go", they said. "Face your destiny.."

He smiled. Could he really take on the beast ?
He nodded in gratitude, and set out on a journey, to find what he was looking for.

With determination, he entered the lair of Osu, the Merciless. He gazed into the eyes of the creature, who looked at him as if he were an old friend. Then it hit him.
Maybe it wasn't about victory. Maybe it wasn't about defeat. Maybe it was about finding purpose. Even if the fight dragged on for ages.. at least they had something, and that something was better than the darkness.

He readied himself, before charging towards the monster. They were both prepared for what was to come, and would put their hearts and souls into it. With the first strike, the fight began.
And finally, there was light.

I'm Yulon. Pleasure to meet you.

20-year-old french biology student, I like to take on challenging games.
I discovered Osu! a few months ago (June 2017), and was like "A fun and challenging rhythm experience, for free and with songs I like ? Sign me right up !"

I've been enjoying the struggle, I'm starting to take on 4-star levels, it's really fun. I don't play that much, but I have my phases.

Let's see.. I enjoy anime, TV series, videogames, I write a bit, and I love a cold beer with friends :D

Beware of my taste, I'm rather difficult and unforgiving.
But I like debating and stuffs, so hit me up anytime if you want another point of view or something ;)

Oh, and I aim to study computer science next year. So hey, if that's what you do, I always appreciate hearing about experiences.

See ya around, boys. (And girls of course.)

YulonSil
Cahyono29
lol nice story XD maybe you should write a story about cookiezi history or something

but if you want to win the fight again osu and get to number 1,then there's a lot of enemies you have to defeat,with cookiezi become the final boss
but anyway,welcome to osu :)
DandT
Hi and welcome to the community! :v
Pachiru
Bienvenue!

Very nice introduction, hope you'll find good friend on osu! and have a good time here :)
Jun Maeda
Welcome to the Forums and game! ^^
Ryoid
Hi and welcome!
Hey i like your style, hope you get a lot of friend here
Well, good luck and enjoy the game XD
Faye
This was probably the most effort I've ever seen in an intro post.
You have my applause
Welcome to Osu and the forums!
Topic Starter
YulonSil
Thank you all for your kind messages !
I hope you keep having as much fun with Osu! as I currently do !

YulonSil
Edgar_Figaro
Love the little RP introduction. Welcome to the forums
Gameuse44
Hello Frenchy guy ! Nice to meet you ! :D

I'm a French student too (at university, I'm starting a Japanese licence), but I don't do biology. For computer science, I know some little things (I had a computer science speciality and my father is a computer engineer, that helps XD), so ask me if you want. I learned binary, python, Java (alone), HTML5 and CSS (a bit). :)
Meah
Hello darkness my old friend.
No! Yahallo Yulon,
Welcome to osu! Have fun
Nice intro though :D