forum

As a Noobie Am I Progressing Fine?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
markjoefrey
Hi :) to Osu! Community, I came across osu! in youtube videos i was amazed at how players tap their keyboards repeatedly fast and into the beat. So i decided to play Osu!

Now i had a play time of 19 hours. I can FC 2 star maps but im having trouble in 3 star maps because of the streams. I can pass 3 star maps but only a,b,c. I thought maybe im doing something wrong?
Foxy
Hi and welcome to the forums! Have a great time in the forums and in the game.

I think you're doing fine, just take your time. You will get better with every play you make. It took me a quite a while until I started FCing 3* Maps.
Cahyono29
hello there,welcome to the forums :)

hmm...i think your progressing it just fine,just keep playing
and if you have trouble with streams try changing your seat position
Pachiru
As other said, time is the only key for improvement, don't feel bad cause you're not able to pass 5* maps after 15 hours of playtime, try to play maps that are harder than the one you used to play, and you will get better day after day, try to play long map to improve your stamina, instead of playing short maps that will make you higher in the rank. Once you'll be prepared for playing 4*-5* maps, you could try to play some short maps (around 30sec-1min).
Ryoid
Hi and welcome to the forum XD

I'm a noobie too
So....i think you were progressing much faster than 4 of my friend that play osu
And hey! I notice that we have the same age (if your age on you userpage is tru)
Well, good luck and don't forget to enjoy the game :)
Xassie
You can also try training maps, they have helped me a lot when I was noob (lmao, I still be noob). I can't give any advices about streams 'cause I have failed all of them until I reached 1,5 or 2k pp (then somehow they became easy). But in general osu! is simple game that is getting as faster as difficult grows, so you just have to play maps harder than 'your play level is' and you will learn how to read and click them. That's it
Jun Maeda
Welcome to the forums and game! ^^
Topic Starter
markjoefrey
Thanks :D For all the feedback I really appreciate it.I will play more oftenly to get better TY
mehtan

markjoefrey wrote:

Hi :) to Osu! Community, I came across osu! in youtube videos i was amazed at how players tap their keyboards repeatedly fast and into the beat. So i decided to play Osu!

Now i had a play time of 19 hours. I can FC 2 star maps but im having trouble in 3 star maps because of the streams. I can pass 3 star maps but only a,b,c. I thought maybe im doing something wrong?
You're doing well, much better than I did. It took me a ton of time before I started to put in the effort of full comboing a song, so keep going and pass me.
Faye
Hey, and welcome to Osu!
You're doing fairly well in terms of progression. Honestly, I recommend just playing maps you find challenging and fun until you get better. Eventually you will reach a point where you're good enough to DT farm everything and raise your rank thru the roof!