forum

Uhm... Hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chey9267
Hello, I'm Chey9267, but you can call me Chey. My username is pronounced shy, not they way you think its pronounced.

I'm still kind of new to osu!; but I think I've gotten better than I was when I first started. Hah, when I first started out I was so terrible that I even got a D in the tutorial, like geez. Anyways, nice to meet you all. I'm not that greatest at osu!, but I'm still practicing. I got a tablet, well, I've had it for a while, so that's a plus. Sometimes a tablet is easier for others, but for some they prefer a mouse. Well, I like a tablet because it's like I'm just using a finger, I dunno, haha. I just like this game for some reason, even though it makes me rage :lol:. Nice to meet you all. *shakes hand*

Oh yeah, if anyone is reading this, can you tell me some practice maps? Like jump maps and such? I'm having a problem finding them. >.< Thanks!

(I've been playing osu! for about three months or so; but I never said anything about it, so uh, hello people :D)
DJ Enetro
Fam I'm a trackpad player but I don't care.

Welcome to the forums. (•_•)-/cU
Faye
Well, welcome to the forums!
And yeah, the game can be played however you want - even via touch screen. There's no wrong way to play, so go crazy!

Oh, and jump maps? Try 'delta max: How fast can you jump?'
Topic Starter
Chey9267

DJ Enetro wrote:

Fam I'm a trackpad player but I don't care.

Welcome to the forums. (•_•)-/cU

Faye wrote:

Well, welcome to the forums!
And yeah, the game can be played however you want - even via touch screen. There's no wrong way to play, so go crazy!

Oh, and jump maps? Try 'delta max: How fast can you jump?'
Thanks! :)
Ryoid
Welcome to the forum XD
babble4
Welcome to Circle game then
Though I prefer triangles

Shove them up my butt

Never mind actually
Jun Maeda
Hi Welcome to the forums xDD lol enjoy ur stay! ^^