3. Insane (4.7 stars, 240 notes)
Download: BeautifulDay - Blade
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
It's a song from O2Jam.

by Beautiful Day.
m980
Okay..

This map is pretty good actually.. Timing is perfect.. One of the Major Gripes that I have when I make Maps..

Edit : Cyclone's Probably right. Never take my word for Timing.. I'm never good at it..

There are a few spacing problems, such as, but not limited to..

The first two combos after the first spinner have spacing problems..
01:27:19 (4,5) - 4 and 5 have the same space inbetween as 3,4.. People might think they need to hit 5 abit earlier..
01:31:36 (4,5) - Same

Also.. Star Rating for Normal seems abit high.. But just wait and see what other people say..

That's all I could find though. Pretty Solid Map.. I'd possibly star.. but I ain't a mod.
Cyclone
I'm getting about a -10ms offset difference

Insane:

00:13:10 (1,2,3,4,5) - move a bit closer to the previous notes. That spacing is deceptive. (since it stacks, you'll also have to nudge it a bit down.)
00:17:14 (1,1,1,1) - I should be a bit picky about these sliders. They seem to be just thrown onto the grid in no particular pattern. It's not easy to follow.
00:38:01 (1,2) - Swap the placement of these 2, and then move a bit to the left.
01:16:62 (1) - Move close to the end of the previous combo.
01:19:36 (4) - Blue tick. Space accordingly.
01:23:54 (4) - ^

I won't be able to look at normal tonight. I should be able to tomorrow. Here's a star for you though.
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: EastNewSound - Hana wa Gensou no Hate Ni (Leorda) [a].osu
Echo
If people agree another difficulty is not required, you can treat this as a bubble. In any case, I approve of the map.
Cyclone
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
easier diff pls
Card N'FoRcE
Normal:
As always, you're awesome at timing beats, but you do lots of mistakes at spacing... =(
00:05:41 (2,3,4) - they have 1/2 timing snap, so you should make different spacing between 2 and 3,4
00:07:49 (2,3,4) - same
00:09:58 (2,3) - same basic concept
00:15:06 (1,2) - just place them to the right of the 3 and it's better
00:20:80 (6) - another big mistake... should muuuch farther, since it's 5/4 away
00:21:32 (1) - same... only difference is that it's 1/1
Omg there are so many inconsistances that i want to cry :(
It's beautiful map about timing and beat placing, but spacing is horrible.
It's like they say, your maps are like FFFanatic maps: beautiful yet terrible spaced...
Please check Beat Spacing: http://peppy.chigau.com/Beat%20Spacing.jpg

Hard is better, even if there still are some spacing mistakes. And why is normal so similiar to hard? :?
I think you should make normal easier.

Insane: ever better than hard :)
little inconsitances, but playeble well
01:23:92 (1) - i think it's better to delete new combo here and make the new combo from 01:24:18 (2) because stream is different
Suggestion to make it more insane.like: decrease circle size by at least one (to make it different from hard :P )

Anyway, I remember i modded this map saying the same things, but why the post is not here? :/
mattyu007
Offset 4652, I think..

I think my lack of sleep is finally starting to catch up to me D:

I do remember one problem I had with normal...
00:15:05 (1,2,3) - (1) should be farther from (2)
...i think T_T
Cyclone
I'd have to disagree with Matty on the timing. Normal was dubbed down to a more [normal] difficulty. I'm going to bubble with changes made in IRC. (all to normal i think)
Mogsy
Insane:
I didn't find any problems.

Hard:
I didn't find any problems.

Normal:
The spacing things I'd normally complain about don't trip me up at all, considering the difficulty of the map.

No problems, fun map, ranked.