forum

[WINNER: Serraionga]The last reply that lasts 24 hours wins!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kondou-Shinichi
THE WINNER HAS CHOSEN, AND THIS THREAD CAN LOCK SAFELY
Luqanted
NO
Ryoid
Hmn.... I think this thread has been made before
Nah who care
_sparky_
Im gonna win this!
(so don't even try)
Rwyta
Nice try.
johnmedina999
I'm only going to post in this thread once to say that this is the second worst thread ever made, next to Anchor's which is the worst. This thread will suck and be all kinds of cancer in five pages or less. I implore everyone reading this to not post in this thread. Thank you.
Ryoid

johnmedina999 wrote:

I'm only going to post in this thread once to say that this is the second worst thread ever made, next to Anchor's which is the worst. This thread will suck and be all kinds of cancer in five pages or less. I implore everyone reading this to not post in this thread. Thank you.
Really?
Luqanted
yes really so we should stop posting

woops!
Topic Starter
Kondou-Shinichi

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

_sparky_
Person above me is trying a lil too hard.

This is now my favorite forum game.
(I know I'll win...)
Cahyono29
how to win:
1.become a mod,and after posting just lock the thread
2.pray to god that everyone who active in forum games suddenly can't acces internet for 1 day
Topic Starter
Kondou-Shinichi

basara toujo wrote:

how to win:
1.become a mod,and after posting just lock the thread
2.pray to god that everyone who active in forum games suddenly can't acces internet for 1 day
ill change the rule a bit for the 1
Ryoid
Don't worry, i will pray to the god that internet will gone for 1 day
_sparky_

Ryoid wrote:

That's not how it works.

Welcome to the official forum games chatroom
Ryoid

_sparky_ wrote:

Ryoid wrote:

That's not how it works.

Welcome to the official forum games chatroom
Well, you can say that again
Lets the shitpost begin!
_sparky_
Hi let's hope this game catches on
(I want more people to join but then that lowers my chance of winning)
Ryoid

_sparky_ wrote:

Hi let's hope this game catches on
(I want more people to join but then that lowers my chance of winning)
The more the merrier :)
_sparky_
I guess we can post anything so I wonder how badly this game can crash...
Ryoid
Dunno
And its kinda boring if only two of us that posting
_sparky_
Yeah.
I'm actually not even supposed to be here right now
Because school.
show more