forum

[Gamemode] FIGHT ONE!!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
your house

------- INTRODUCING FIGHT ONE-------

I've been wanting to create a new gamemode on multi because sometimes it gets boring after an extended amount of time. I started thinking and I came up with the idea of FIGHT ONE!!.

ABOUT GAME

-
How to play
The object of the game is simple, there are 2 teams Fighters [Red] and Baits [Blue]. The Fighters will always be the [Red] team unless changed to [Blue].

To play it will start by giving the choice of song to the bait then Setting the score multiplier of the fighters to 1x (No matter what they add). It will then restrict the usage of Difficulty Decreasers and Special mods to the Bait.

You will play like any game though the goal is for the bait to achieve a score higher than the fighters.

After the game ends it will automatically select a new bait (Person under the last bait or Person on fighters who scored the least).
Screenshots
I don't have any screenshots right now because I'm in a rush to get this posted.

Questions

-
[*]
Who chooses the map?
The Bait [Blue] Team will choose the maps. This is so the bait is able to choose a mapset they can actually do. Allowing them a chance to win.
[*]
What if there are over 8 players?
The max player count for the game will be 4 so if there are over 4 players in the lobby (Let's say 16) then 4 games will take place. The 4 [Blue] (Baits) will be fighting 3 players each.

B-But!! The modifiers make it hard..
You would be correct, that's why there is a system to where the people on the [Red] Team are not allowed to exceed a score multiplier of 1x. Though the [Blue] Team (Baits) are not allowed to exceed a minimum score multiplier of 1x.

Suggestions?
Sure! Feel free to join my discord chat and tell me any suggestions you have for the gamemode!

Thank You!

-
Just to keep it clean.
I'm really looking forward to seeing this added to the game. It would make me so happy knowing something I created went into something I love. Thank you to everyone who read this.

I hope you would like to see it in the game too.
Sandy Hoey
I dont get it... This isnt a new gamemode, you could just do this in multi with Team vs Team. Maybe I just didnt understand what you are saying, or you didnt explain anything about how it actually works

And there is not point in putting a poll
Topic Starter
your house

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I dont get it... This isnt a new gamemode, you could just do this in multi with Team vs Team. Maybe I just didnt understand what you are saying, or you didnt explain anything about how it actually works

And there is not point in putting a poll

Yeah, sorry about that. That is how we are doing it at the moment. I wanted to make it an actual gamemode people would play because nobody really thinks about doing it. I thought it would be fun.
Dntm8kmeeatu
This is just normal Team Vs multiplayer? Only difference being Red Team is put at a disadvantage (for some reason?)

Also, Polls not need exist in FR.
Topic Starter
your house

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

This is just normal Team Vs multiplayer? Only difference being Red Team is put at a disadvantage (for some reason?)

The idea is that 3 players will be fighting 1. thats why there is a limit

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Sorry about the poll.. I thought it looked cool.