This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Combo Commander
446 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2017年10月17日 at 6:24:01

Artist: R3 Music Box
Title: Deep in Abyss
Source: メイドインアビス
Tags: Anime Made in Abyss Riko Reg Regu Miyu Tomita Mariya Ise OP opening
BPM: 96
Filesize: 1662kb
Play Time: 00:53
Difficulties Available:

Download: R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Image

"奈落の底で待つ。" -ライザ
"I will wait at the bottom of the Abyss." -Ryza



First ranked map!
My second set of Taiko maps!
Difficulties Available:
Kantan completed by me!
Futsuu completed by me!
Muzukashii completed by me!
Naraku no Soko de Matsu completed by me!


Thanks for modding and timing help! :)
tatatat, leo16834, Bowashe, Poii, Chocola_2287, Nardoxyribonucleic, _yu68, Dustmoon, Noffy, sed234rrr, davidminh0111, ARGENTINE DREAM, JarvisGaming YT, Raphalge!!
Thanks Surono for bubble (15/10/17)!
Thanks xfraczynho for qualified (17/10/17) :)!
Special thanks
Thanks for the Star!! :) Poii, ARGENTINE DREAM, davidminh0111
Thanks for the awesome banner!! :D Poii
Reminding me that the timing is still incorrect!! :) Skylish
Pointing out the structure issues of the diffs!! :) Stefan
Last edited by Faputa on , edited 51 times in total.
User avatar
Combo Commander
371 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
irc mod
03:08 tatatat: Hey umm, the artist is "R3 Music Box" make sure to capitalize it c:
03:09 tatatat: also I'm kinda ehh about the title. I'd get a QAT or someone to check it for you c:
03:09 tatatat: I ran into some problems finding the title
03:10 jack1817: I am updating the metadata as well
03:10 tatatat: also maybe go up to 4.5 OD in the oni?
03:10 jack1817: ok
03:10 tatatat: even though the oni isn't all too much harder than the muzukashii, higher OD rewards the player, and makes it a little tougher.
03:10 tatatat: c:
03:11 jack1817: ok ;)
03:13 tatatat: also umm, you should probably get a better background. Yours is kinda pixelated because I think you might have made it bigger, and there isn't any bigger ones on the internet.
03:14 jack1817: I cropped it from the first episode tho :P
03:15 tatatat: theres probably a good HD background somewhere on the internet if you look for a little bit c:
03:15 jack1817: ok :D
03:16 tatatat: I think I found one you can use
03:16 jack1817: :O let me see
03:17 tatatat: http://i.imgur.com/SGwPSRe.jpg
03:17 tatatat: here c:
03:18 jack1817: :x I used it at my other made in abyss maps tho XD
03:18 tatatat: 1336x768, and its not a screenshot
03:18 tatatat: hmm
03:18 tatatat: okay c:
03:18 jack1817: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/650656
03:18 tatatat: I'll figure something out
03:19 jack1817: Yes?
03:20 jack1817: I found one
03:20 jack1817: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=860634
03:21 tatatat: looks good c:
03:21 jack1817: tho it is watermarked..
03:21 tatatat: http://i.imgur.com/yzOlwLP.png here I cropped it and sized it correctly for you c:
03:22 tatatat: ehh, that doesn't matter. gives artist credit c:
03:22 jack1817: Thanks :D
03:22 jack1817: OK thanks for providing the metadata for the map :D
03:23 tatatat: yeah no problem, thats not my entire mod though :p
03:23 jack1817: updated the metadata just now
03:31 tatatat: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4alnz9wels1dj ... o.mp3?dl=0 here
03:31 tatatat: I added silence to your audio file so you don't have to have your first red line before the audio even starts
03:32 tatatat: I think your first red line should now be at 00:00:078 -
03:32 tatatat: and I believe all the notes SHOULD still line up
03:32 jack1817: but how to replace the audio file
03:33 tatatat: http://i.imgur.com/yTibbC7.png
03:33 tatatat: open your song folde
03:33 tatatat: folder*
03:33 tatatat: and you can replace it in there
03:33 jack1817: ok
03:33 tatatat: you can also delete your old background, if you added a new one.
03:33 jack1817: ok
03:33 tatatat: I believe it was called "background.jpg"
03:34 tatatat: once you replace the audio file in your folder, exit out of the song and reenter it
03:36 tatatat: o
03:36 tatatat: maybe the first timing point is at 71
03:36 tatatat: yeah c:
03:37 jack1817: let me reenter the game, cuz it doesnt work apparently
03:37 jack1817: it works not :D
03:37 jack1817: now*
03:37 tatatat: and I THINK your other timing points should also be fine, you might have to move them around a little.
03:38 tatatat: but I think they're fine c:
03:38 tatatat: make sure to change your starting timing point for every single difficulty
03:39 tatatat: and also press CTRL+SHIFT+A to open up AI mod and hear about problems I probably don't have to repeat, like umm, your kiai time being off by 1 ms.
03:40 tatatat: it should be at 31008 not 31009
03:40 jack1817: offset 0 works actually :P
03:40 tatatat: yeah, everything isn't snapped though
03:40 jack1817: maybe a little bit further
03:41 tatatat: everything is off by 7ms if you put it at 0
03:42 tatatat: also umm, apparently only your oni has a countdown.
03:45 jack1817: offset 18, let me use it
03:47 tatatat: things aren't snapped with 18 offset
03:47 jack1817: I'll resnap the notes
03:48 tatatat: that won't be very good @_@
03:48 jack1817: i mean the offset of the timing is fairly perfect with 18
03:48 jack1817: the timing point
03:49 tatatat: okey
03:49 jack1817: @@
03:49 tatatat: just make sure to fix the other issues I mentioned
03:49 jack1817: ok
03:49 tatatat: the countdown, and the kiai time toggle being 1ms off
03:49 tatatat: c:
03:50 tatatat: o, and 1.6 slider velocity
User avatar
Combo Commander
446 posts
Offline
tatatat wrote:
irc mod
03:08 tatatat: Hey umm, the artist is "R3 Music Box" make sure to capitalize it c:
03:09 tatatat: also I'm kinda ehh about the title. I'd get a QAT or someone to check it for you c:
03:09 tatatat: I ran into some problems finding the title
03:10 jack1817: I am updating the metadata as well
03:10 tatatat: also maybe go up to 4.5 OD in the oni?
03:10 jack1817: ok
03:10 tatatat: even though the oni isn't all too much harder than the muzukashii, higher OD rewards the player, and makes it a little tougher.
03:10 tatatat: c:
03:11 jack1817: ok ;)
03:13 tatatat: also umm, you should probably get a better background. Yours is kinda pixelated because I think you might have made it bigger, and there isn't any bigger ones on the internet.
03:14 jack1817: I cropped it from the first episode tho :P
03:15 tatatat: theres probably a good HD background somewhere on the internet if you look for a little bit c:
03:15 jack1817: ok :D
03:16 tatatat: I think I found one you can use
03:16 jack1817: :O let me see
03:17 tatatat: http://i.imgur.com/SGwPSRe.jpg
03:17 tatatat: here c:
03:18 jack1817: :x I used it at my other made in abyss maps tho XD
03:18 tatatat: 1336x768, and its not a screenshot
03:18 tatatat: hmm
03:18 tatatat: okay c:
03:18 jack1817: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/650656
03:18 tatatat: I'll figure something out
03:19 jack1817: Yes?
03:20 jack1817: I found one
03:20 jack1817: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=860634
03:21 tatatat: looks good c:
03:21 jack1817: tho it is watermarked..
03:21 tatatat: http://i.imgur.com/yzOlwLP.png here I cropped it and sized it correctly for you c:
03:22 tatatat: ehh, that doesn't matter. gives artist credit c:
03:22 jack1817: Thanks :D
03:22 jack1817: OK thanks for providing the metadata for the map :D
03:23 tatatat: yeah no problem, thats not my entire mod though :p
03:23 jack1817: updated the metadata just now
03:31 tatatat: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4alnz9wels1dj ... o.mp3?dl=0 here
03:31 tatatat: I added silence to your audio file so you don't have to have your first red line before the audio even starts
03:32 tatatat: I think your first red line should now be at 00:00:078 -
03:32 tatatat: and I believe all the notes SHOULD still line up
03:32 jack1817: but how to replace the audio file
03:33 tatatat: http://i.imgur.com/yTibbC7.png
03:33 tatatat: open your song folde
03:33 tatatat: folder*
03:33 tatatat: and you can replace it in there
03:33 jack1817: ok
03:33 tatatat: you can also delete your old background, if you added a new one.
03:33 jack1817: ok
03:33 tatatat: I believe it was called "background.jpg"
03:34 tatatat: once you replace the audio file in your folder, exit out of the song and reenter it
03:36 tatatat: o
03:36 tatatat: maybe the first timing point is at 71
03:36 tatatat: yeah c:
03:37 jack1817: let me reenter the game, cuz it doesnt work apparently
03:37 jack1817: it works not :D
03:37 jack1817: now*
03:37 tatatat: and I THINK your other timing points should also be fine, you might have to move them around a little.
03:38 tatatat: but I think they're fine c:
03:38 tatatat: make sure to change your starting timing point for every single difficulty
03:39 tatatat: and also press CTRL+SHIFT+A to open up AI mod and hear about problems I probably don't have to repeat, like umm, your kiai time being off by 1 ms.
03:40 tatatat: it should be at 31008 not 31009
03:40 jack1817: offset 0 works actually :P
03:40 tatatat: yeah, everything isn't snapped though
03:40 jack1817: maybe a little bit further
03:41 tatatat: everything is off by 7ms if you put it at 0
03:42 tatatat: also umm, apparently only your oni has a countdown.
03:45 jack1817: offset 18, let me use it
03:47 tatatat: things aren't snapped with 18 offset
03:47 jack1817: I'll resnap the notes
03:48 tatatat: that won't be very good @_@
03:48 jack1817: i mean the offset of the timing is fairly perfect with 18
03:48 jack1817: the timing point
03:49 tatatat: okey
03:49 jack1817: @@
03:49 tatatat: just make sure to fix the other issues I mentioned
03:49 jack1817: ok
03:49 tatatat: the countdown, and the kiai time toggle being 1ms off
03:49 tatatat: c:
03:50 tatatat: o, and 1.6 slider velocity


Thanks for the IRC mod :)
User avatar
Star Shooter
210 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
測BPM 和一些建議 :D


IRC
16:58 jack1817: Hi
16:58 leo16834: Hi~ what's up~
16:58 jack1817: 有興趣看看這個圖嗎?我剛map的
16:59 leo16834: 好啊 沒問題
16:59 jack1817: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/659371
16:59 leo16834: 喔~ 是音樂盒版本的來自深淵
17:00 leo16834: 我來試玩一下
17:00 jack1817: 對啊,我說過的一定會做的XDD
17:00 leo16834: 好快XD
17:01 leo16834: +DT 一下
17:02 jack1817: 我為它購了supporter@@
17:02 leo16834: 好快xd
17:03 jack1817: XD
17:03 leo16834: 對了 offset感覺有點偏 我幫你check一下
17:03 jack1817: 好啊
17:05 leo16834: 你把第一條紅線 offset設在28試試看
17:05 leo16834: 後面變速 我要分段測一下
17:07 jack1817: @@不能判定28準不準
17:08 leo16834: 恩 因為我再測的時候都是偏早 所以要像後面推
17:09 leo16834: 你可以保留沒關係 我覺得28比較對xd
17:09 jack1817: 26好像更好
17:10 leo16834: OK 那調整成26 我試了一下OK
17:10 jack1817: 好啊
17:10 jack1817: 後面的offset有沒有問題?
17:11 leo16834: 恩 最後一條沒問題 91BPM的調整到48776看看 84BPM的調整至50094
17:14 jack1817: 好啊
17:15 leo16834: 大概就這樣了 至於圖 我覺得沒有甚麼太大的問題 因為這首很平靜 所以大部分的殷都有跟到
17:16 leo16834: 00:46:580 (25,26) - 這兩個 要不要改d k呢?
17:16 jack1817: 好啊
17:16 jack1817: 好啊,你要發帖嗎?我記得BPM help也可以grant kudosu的
17:17 leo16834: 恩 好啊 多少拿一點好了xdd
17:17 jack1817: XD


加油~
User avatar
Combo Commander
446 posts
Offline
leo16834 wrote:
測BPM 和一些建議 :D


IRC
16:58 jack1817: Hi
16:58 leo16834: Hi~ what's up~
16:58 jack1817: 有興趣看看這個圖嗎?我剛map的
16:59 leo16834: 好啊 沒問題
16:59 jack1817: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/659371
16:59 leo16834: 喔~ 是音樂盒版本的來自深淵
17:00 leo16834: 我來試玩一下
17:00 jack1817: 對啊,我說過的一定會做的XDD
17:00 leo16834: 好快XD
17:01 leo16834: +DT 一下
17:02 jack1817: 我為它購了supporter@@
17:02 leo16834: 好快xd
17:03 jack1817: XD
17:03 leo16834: 對了 offset感覺有點偏 我幫你check一下
17:03 jack1817: 好啊
17:05 leo16834: 你把第一條紅線 offset設在28試試看
17:05 leo16834: 後面變速 我要分段測一下
17:07 jack1817: @@不能判定28準不準
17:08 leo16834: 恩 因為我再測的時候都是偏早 所以要像後面推
17:09 leo16834: 你可以保留沒關係 我覺得28比較對xd
17:09 jack1817: 26好像更好
17:10 leo16834: OK 那調整成26 我試了一下OK
17:10 jack1817: 好啊
17:10 jack1817: 後面的offset有沒有問題?
17:11 leo16834: 恩 最後一條沒問題 91BPM的調整到48776看看 84BPM的調整至50094
17:14 jack1817: 好啊
17:15 leo16834: 大概就這樣了 至於圖 我覺得沒有甚麼太大的問題 因為這首很平靜 所以大部分的殷都有跟到
17:16 leo16834: 00:46:580 (25,26) - 這兩個 要不要改d k呢?
17:16 jack1817: 好啊
17:16 jack1817: 好啊,你要發帖嗎?我記得BPM help也可以grant kudosu的
17:17 leo16834: 恩 好啊 多少拿一點好了xdd
17:17 jack1817: XD


加油~

感謝測BPM :)
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
12 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
irc mod
12:13 Bowashe: o/
12:13 *Bowashe is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396430 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss]
12:13 jack1817: Yes?
12:13 Bowashe: is irc mod ok?
12:13 jack1817: ok :D
12:13 Bowashe: so lets start with Kantan
12:13 jack1817: Alright
12:14 Bowashe: 00:05:026 (3,4,5) -
12:14 Bowashe: shouldnt there be k k d?
12:15 jack1817: it sounds better. ok
12:15 Bowashe: maybe even k d d
12:15 Bowashe: becuase the higher sound in the middle
12:15 Bowashe: is actually on blue tick
12:16 Bowashe: but there is like echo on white so i think k k d will work
12:16 jack1817: ok. Keep that a k
12:17 Bowashe: 00:10:026 (8,9,10,11) -
12:17 Bowashe: reverse?
12:17 jack1817: ok
12:19 Bowashe: 00:17:526 (15,16) -
12:19 Bowashe: reverse?
12:19 jack1817: ok
12:20 Bowashe: 00:28:776 (24,25,26) - d k k?
12:22 jack1817: ok
12:22 Bowashe: and now
12:23 Bowashe: on the kiai
12:23 Bowashe: i dont know if some notes shouldnt be mapped like 1/2 earlier
12:23 Bowashe: like 00:33:776 (29,30) -
12:23 Bowashe: 00:33:463 (29,30) -
12:24 Bowashe: its really strange because there is no strong sound here 00:33:776 (29) -
12:25 Bowashe: and there is like change there 00:33:463 (29) -
12:25 jack1817: should I remove 29?
12:25 Bowashe: move the 29 and 30 2 ticks back and just listen to it
12:26 jack1817: to the red ticks?
12:26 Bowashe: yeah
12:26 jack1817: ok. it sounds good
12:27 jack1817: 00:38:463 (34,35) - I'll well just change these ones too
12:27 Bowashe: 00:36:276 (31,32) - same as above and change to k k
12:28 jack1817: oke
12:28 Bowashe: 00:38:463 (34,35) - k k
12:28 jack1817: 00:37:526 (33,38) - I think i need to remove these if so
12:29 Bowashe: hm
12:30 jack1817: testplayed and feel not suitable anymore
12:31 Bowashe: there is a change in the tone
12:32 Bowashe: isnt it better to remove 00:38:463 (34) -
12:33 Bowashe: im not sure
12:37 Bowashe: what do you think?
12:37 jack1817: tho I updated the map, you may want to update it as well
12:39 Bowashe: i think its ok
12:39 Bowashe: so lets move on
12:39 Bowashe: 00:40:963 (35) - k?
12:40 jack1817: I originally thought for variety, but what do you think?
12:41 Bowashe: its the same sound
12:41 Bowashe: so i think it should be mapped the same
12:42 jack1817: how about kk here
12:42 jack1817: and keep the other ones the way they are right now
12:42 Bowashe: 00:40:963 (36,37) - k k here?
12:43 jack1817: yes
12:43 jack1817: still follow the sound, while more fun when playing
12:44 Bowashe: thats what i proposed lol
12:44 jack1817: ok lol
12:44 Bowashe: 00:47:526 (42,44) - k k?
12:45 jack1817: but it has a lower pitch
12:45 Bowashe: yeah i wasnt sure about 00:50:094 (44) -
12:45 Bowashe: but 00:47:526 (42) - k
12:46 jack1817: Wait I realized that we're in slightly different version of the song some how
12:46 jack1817: the last four note atm are dkdd
12:47 Bowashe: yeah
12:47 Bowashe: 00:47:526 (41,42,43,44) -
12:47 Bowashe: oh wait
12:47 Bowashe: i meant 00:47:526 (41,43) - k k
12:47 Bowashe: sorry
12:48 jack1817: :P
12:48 jack1817: so you think kkkd here?
12:48 Bowashe: yeah
12:49 jack1817: idk 00:50:094 (43) - presents a change of tone. so I wanna keep it a d
12:49 jack1817: for 00:47:526 (41) -
12:49 jack1817: I dont know
12:49 Bowashe: its the same as 00:48:776 (42) -
12:50 jack1817: maybe kkdd?
12:50 Bowashe: yeah
12:51 jack1817: ok
12:51 Bowashe: ok, futsuu
12:52 Bowashe: 00:08:776 (9,10,11) - d d k?
12:52 jack1817: ok
12:53 Bowashe: 00:15:026 (16,17,18) - k k d
12:53 jack1817: ok
12:54 Bowashe: 00:25:651 (29) - k
12:54 jack1817: ok
12:54 Bowashe: 00:28:776 (32) - 2 ticks earlier
12:54 Bowashe: the red one
12:55 jack1817: change it like the Kantan right?
12:55 jack1817: oh
12:55 jack1817: its not nevermind
12:55 jack1817: but changed
12:56 Bowashe: and on the kiai its similar to kantan
12:56 Bowashe: 00:33:776 (38,39,40,41) -
12:56 Bowashe: try 2 ticks earlier
12:59 jack1817: ok
12:59 Bowashe: and then 00:33:463 (38) - d
13:02 jack1817: ok, other stuffs similar to that is fixed
13:03 jack1817: and you can update the map to check
13:03 Bowashe: 00:43:776 (49) -
13:03 Bowashe: 2 ticks earlier?
13:04 jack1817: put it at red tick?
13:04 Bowashe: yeah
13:05 jack1817: ok. That actually make it consistant with the upper two diffs
13:05 Bowashe: ok, muzu
13:06 Bowashe: 00:04:393 (8) - k?
13:06 Bowashe: im not sure
13:06 Bowashe: but its definitely higher than 00:04:080 (7) -
13:07 jack1817: it has a gradual increase there
13:07 Bowashe: ok
13:07 Bowashe: 00:12:518 (25) - k?
13:08 jack1817: i think d at (8) is good when playing the map
13:08 jack1817: ok changed 25 to k
13:09 Bowashe: 00:15:486 (32,33) -
13:09 Bowashe: reverse?
13:09 jack1817: ok
13:10 Bowashe: 00:20:651 (43,44) - k d?
13:10 jack1817: how about kk?
13:10 Bowashe: i think it will work too
13:11 jack1817: ok
13:11 Bowashe: but there is like lower tone here 00:21:276 (44) -
13:11 Bowashe: so i thought that k d will work better
13:11 Bowashe: leave it to you
13:11 Bowashe: 00:22:830 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - dk kk kd?
13:12 jack1817: ok
13:12 Bowashe: 00:26:901 (5) - k?
13:12 jack1817: ok
13:12 Bowashe: 00:41:588 (30,31) - reverse?
13:13 jack1817: Ok its a lot better
13:13 Bowashe: ok, oni then
13:14 Bowashe: 00:05:955 (14) - d?
13:15 jack1817: 00:05:963 (14) - but it has a higher pitch than (7)
13:17 Bowashe: but you have d on muzu
13:17 jack1817: ok. I'll change it then
13:18 jack1817: my mind is not consistant about these things~
13:18 Bowashe: 00:06:901 (15,16,17,18) - d d k d?
13:19 jack1817: ok
13:20 Bowashe: 00:21:588 (50,51,52) - delete?
13:20 jack1817: ok it feels better
13:21 Bowashe: 00:32:526 (18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25) - kddkdkkk?
13:21 jack1817: ok
13:22 Bowashe: 00:37:526 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - kddkddkk?
13:23 jack1817: ok
13:24 Bowashe: 00:43:776 (18,19) - d k?
13:24 Bowashe: i meant
13:24 Bowashe: kd
13:24 Bowashe: no
13:24 Bowashe: im retarded sorry
13:24 Bowashe: dk
13:24 jack1817: ok XD
13:25 Bowashe: 00:46:588 (25,26) - kd
13:25 jack1817: how about kk?
13:26 Bowashe: i dont know
13:26 Bowashe: 00:46:893 (26) -
13:26 Bowashe: is lower tone
13:26 Bowashe: leave it to you
13:26 jack1817: ok then I change it to kd then
13:26 Bowashe: 00:47:526 (27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35) - ddkdkdkdk
13:27 jack1817: ok
13:27 Bowashe: 00:52:027 (39,40) -
13:27 Bowashe: k k?
13:28 jack1817: ok
13:28 Bowashe: thats all
13:28 jack1817: Thanks :D
13:28 Bowashe: hope it helps :)
13:29 jack1817: They are :DD
User avatar
Combo Commander
446 posts
Offline
Bowashe wrote:
irc mod
12:13 Bowashe: o/
12:13 *Bowashe is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396430 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss]
12:13 jack1817: Yes?
12:13 Bowashe: is irc mod ok?
12:13 jack1817: ok :D
12:13 Bowashe: so lets start with Kantan
12:13 jack1817: Alright
12:14 Bowashe: 00:05:026 (3,4,5) -
12:14 Bowashe: shouldnt there be k k d?
12:15 jack1817: it sounds better. ok
12:15 Bowashe: maybe even k d d
12:15 Bowashe: becuase the higher sound in the middle
12:15 Bowashe: is actually on blue tick
12:16 Bowashe: but there is like echo on white so i think k k d will work
12:16 jack1817: ok. Keep that a k
12:17 Bowashe: 00:10:026 (8,9,10,11) -
12:17 Bowashe: reverse?
12:17 jack1817: ok
12:19 Bowashe: 00:17:526 (15,16) -
12:19 Bowashe: reverse?
12:19 jack1817: ok
12:20 Bowashe: 00:28:776 (24,25,26) - d k k?
12:22 jack1817: ok
12:22 Bowashe: and now
12:23 Bowashe: on the kiai
12:23 Bowashe: i dont know if some notes shouldnt be mapped like 1/2 earlier
12:23 Bowashe: like 00:33:776 (29,30) -
12:23 Bowashe: 00:33:463 (29,30) -
12:24 Bowashe: its really strange because there is no strong sound here 00:33:776 (29) -
12:25 Bowashe: and there is like change there 00:33:463 (29) -
12:25 jack1817: should I remove 29?
12:25 Bowashe: move the 29 and 30 2 ticks back and just listen to it
12:26 jack1817: to the red ticks?
12:26 Bowashe: yeah
12:26 jack1817: ok. it sounds good
12:27 jack1817: 00:38:463 (34,35) - I'll well just change these ones too
12:27 Bowashe: 00:36:276 (31,32) - same as above and change to k k
12:28 jack1817: oke
12:28 Bowashe: 00:38:463 (34,35) - k k
12:28 jack1817: 00:37:526 (33,38) - I think i need to remove these if so
12:29 Bowashe: hm
12:30 jack1817: testplayed and feel not suitable anymore
12:31 Bowashe: there is a change in the tone
12:32 Bowashe: isnt it better to remove 00:38:463 (34) -
12:33 Bowashe: im not sure
12:37 Bowashe: what do you think?
12:37 jack1817: tho I updated the map, you may want to update it as well
12:39 Bowashe: i think its ok
12:39 Bowashe: so lets move on
12:39 Bowashe: 00:40:963 (35) - k?
12:40 jack1817: I originally thought for variety, but what do you think?
12:41 Bowashe: its the same sound
12:41 Bowashe: so i think it should be mapped the same
12:42 jack1817: how about kk here
12:42 jack1817: and keep the other ones the way they are right now
12:42 Bowashe: 00:40:963 (36,37) - k k here?
12:43 jack1817: yes
12:43 jack1817: still follow the sound, while more fun when playing
12:44 Bowashe: thats what i proposed lol
12:44 jack1817: ok lol
12:44 Bowashe: 00:47:526 (42,44) - k k?
12:45 jack1817: but it has a lower pitch
12:45 Bowashe: yeah i wasnt sure about 00:50:094 (44) -
12:45 Bowashe: but 00:47:526 (42) - k
12:46 jack1817: Wait I realized that we're in slightly different version of the song some how
12:46 jack1817: the last four note atm are dkdd
12:47 Bowashe: yeah
12:47 Bowashe: 00:47:526 (41,42,43,44) -
12:47 Bowashe: oh wait
12:47 Bowashe: i meant 00:47:526 (41,43) - k k
12:47 Bowashe: sorry
12:48 jack1817: :P
12:48 jack1817: so you think kkkd here?
12:48 Bowashe: yeah
12:49 jack1817: idk 00:50:094 (43) - presents a change of tone. so I wanna keep it a d
12:49 jack1817: for 00:47:526 (41) -
12:49 jack1817: I dont know
12:49 Bowashe: its the same as 00:48:776 (42) -
12:50 jack1817: maybe kkdd?
12:50 Bowashe: yeah
12:51 jack1817: ok
12:51 Bowashe: ok, futsuu
12:52 Bowashe: 00:08:776 (9,10,11) - d d k?
12:52 jack1817: ok
12:53 Bowashe: 00:15:026 (16,17,18) - k k d
12:53 jack1817: ok
12:54 Bowashe: 00:25:651 (29) - k
12:54 jack1817: ok
12:54 Bowashe: 00:28:776 (32) - 2 ticks earlier
12:54 Bowashe: the red one
12:55 jack1817: change it like the Kantan right?
12:55 jack1817: oh
12:55 jack1817: its not nevermind
12:55 jack1817: but changed
12:56 Bowashe: and on the kiai its similar to kantan
12:56 Bowashe: 00:33:776 (38,39,40,41) -
12:56 Bowashe: try 2 ticks earlier
12:59 jack1817: ok
12:59 Bowashe: and then 00:33:463 (38) - d
13:02 jack1817: ok, other stuffs similar to that is fixed
13:03 jack1817: and you can update the map to check
13:03 Bowashe: 00:43:776 (49) -
13:03 Bowashe: 2 ticks earlier?
13:04 jack1817: put it at red tick?
13:04 Bowashe: yeah
13:05 jack1817: ok. That actually make it consistant with the upper two diffs
13:05 Bowashe: ok, muzu
13:06 Bowashe: 00:04:393 (8) - k?
13:06 Bowashe: im not sure
13:06 Bowashe: but its definitely higher than 00:04:080 (7) -
13:07 jack1817: it has a gradual increase there
13:07 Bowashe: ok
13:07 Bowashe: 00:12:518 (25) - k?
13:08 jack1817: i think d at (8) is good when playing the map
13:08 jack1817: ok changed 25 to k
13:09 Bowashe: 00:15:486 (32,33) -
13:09 Bowashe: reverse?
13:09 jack1817: ok
13:10 Bowashe: 00:20:651 (43,44) - k d?
13:10 jack1817: how about kk?
13:10 Bowashe: i think it will work too
13:11 jack1817: ok
13:11 Bowashe: but there is like lower tone here 00:21:276 (44) -
13:11 Bowashe: so i thought that k d will work better
13:11 Bowashe: leave it to you
13:11 Bowashe: 00:22:830 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - dk kk kd?
13:12 jack1817: ok
13:12 Bowashe: 00:26:901 (5) - k?
13:12 jack1817: ok
13:12 Bowashe: 00:41:588 (30,31) - reverse?
13:13 jack1817: Ok its a lot better
13:13 Bowashe: ok, oni then
13:14 Bowashe: 00:05:955 (14) - d?
13:15 jack1817: 00:05:963 (14) - but it has a higher pitch than (7)
13:17 Bowashe: but you have d on muzu
13:17 jack1817: ok. I'll change it then
13:18 jack1817: my mind is not consistant about these things~
13:18 Bowashe: 00:06:901 (15,16,17,18) - d d k d?
13:19 jack1817: ok
13:20 Bowashe: 00:21:588 (50,51,52) - delete?
13:20 jack1817: ok it feels better
13:21 Bowashe: 00:32:526 (18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25) - kddkdkkk?
13:21 jack1817: ok
13:22 Bowashe: 00:37:526 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - kddkddkk?
13:23 jack1817: ok
13:24 Bowashe: 00:43:776 (18,19) - d k?
13:24 Bowashe: i meant
13:24 Bowashe: kd
13:24 Bowashe: no
13:24 Bowashe: im retarded sorry
13:24 Bowashe: dk
13:24 jack1817: ok XD
13:25 Bowashe: 00:46:588 (25,26) - kd
13:25 jack1817: how about kk?
13:26 Bowashe: i dont know
13:26 Bowashe: 00:46:893 (26) -
13:26 Bowashe: is lower tone
13:26 Bowashe: leave it to you
13:26 jack1817: ok then I change it to kd then
13:26 Bowashe: 00:47:526 (27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35) - ddkdkdkdk
13:27 jack1817: ok
13:27 Bowashe: 00:52:027 (39,40) -
13:27 Bowashe: k k?
13:28 jack1817: ok
13:28 Bowashe: thats all
13:28 jack1817: Thanks :D
13:28 Bowashe: hope it helps :)
13:29 jack1817: They are :DD

Thanks for the IRC mod!! :)
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
820 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Gimme Kudossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Code:
2017-08-25 18:20 jack1817: Hi
2017-08-25 18:20 PoPoii: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396432 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss [Oni]]
2017-08-25 18:20 PoPoii: can irc ?
2017-08-25 18:20 jack1817: Someone is IRCing me tho
2017-08-25 18:21 PoPoii: oky
2017-08-25 18:21 PoPoii: i'll wait
2017-08-25 18:21 jack1817: can you mod it later? XD
2017-08-25 18:21 PoPoii: dont worry
2017-08-25 18:21 PoPoii: your diff is good tho :3
2017-08-25 18:21 jack1817: like yrs XD
2017-08-25 18:21 jack1817: gratz for rank btw
2017-08-25 18:21 PoPoii: pls no speed rank xdxd R3 stuff is too EZ to map
2017-08-25 18:21 PoPoii: thanks jacky
2017-08-25 18:22 jack1817: I map Made in Abyss songs tho
2017-08-25 18:24 jack1817: You just submitted R3 maps tho XDD
2017-08-25 18:25 PoPoii: my second mapset :3 1 more R3 set, and im done with that stuff xd
2017-08-25 18:26 jack1817: XD
2017-08-25 18:29 PoPoii: tell me if you done :3
2017-08-25 18:29 jack1817: done XDD just now updated the map
2017-08-25 18:29 jack1817: when you are asking me
2017-08-25 18:30 PoPoii: oky, xd now i do IRC mod with another guy xdxd
2017-08-25 18:30 jack1817: ok XDD ill wait
2017-08-25 18:52 PoPoii: jacky
2017-08-25 18:52 jack1817: Hi
2017-08-25 18:52 PoPoii: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396432 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss [Oni]]
2017-08-25 18:53 PoPoii: why 00:04:088 - different with 00:14:088 - ? do you try to use mirror pattern ?
2017-08-25 18:54 PoPoii: i think its a same sound imo :3
2017-08-25 18:54 PoPoii: and also loli BG for music box stuff, is not bad 
2017-08-25 18:54 jack1817: XD
2017-08-25 18:54 jack1817: so the mirror thing is not good?
2017-08-25 18:55 PoPoii: mirror is oky
2017-08-25 18:56 PoPoii: let me clear this xd
2017-08-25 18:57 PoPoii: is 00:14:088 - the mirror ver of 00:01:588 -  ?
2017-08-25 18:57 jack1817: yes. kinda
2017-08-25 18:58 PoPoii: why this not still dk 00:15:338 -  xd 
2017-08-25 18:58 PoPoii: if you use mirror blabla xdxd it should be kd
2017-08-25 18:59 jack1817: 00:15:494 (36) - the sound is too strong XD I can't make up my mind to do kd here
2017-08-25 18:59 PoPoii: :3 but its a mirror
2017-08-25 18:59 PoPoii: reverse version :3
2017-08-25 19:00 jack1817: whay do you think? owo
2017-08-25 19:01 jack1817: what*
2017-08-25 19:02 PoPoii: 00:01:588 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - you reverse this, and place it there 00:14:088 - , dont you ? uhmm maybe :3
2017-08-25 19:02 jack1817: I didn't actually :P I placed the notes by hand
2017-08-25 19:03 PoPoii: xD baah nvm
2017-08-25 19:04 PoPoii: 00:04:088 (8,9,10,11) - ddkk isnt good enough for this part
2017-08-25 19:04 jack1817: how about a dkkk?
2017-08-25 19:04 PoPoii: how about kkdk
2017-08-25 19:05 jack1817: ok XD
2017-08-25 19:06 PoPoii: 00:16:901 - same sound :3 00:06:901 - choose one pls xD
2017-08-25 19:06 PoPoii: i think dkdk is good tho
2017-08-25 19:06 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:07 jack1817: oh I need to exit the game for about 5 mins, can you wait?
2017-08-25 19:07 PoPoii: yeah sure
2017-08-25 19:07 jack1817: sorry XD
2017-08-25 19:07 jack1817: see you later
2017-08-25 19:08 PoPoii: dont worry
2017-08-25 19:08 PoPoii: see yaa
2017-08-25 19:13 jack1817: Im back XD
2017-08-25 19:14 PoPoii: 00:20:338 - why you place it there ?
2017-08-25 19:15 jack1817: remove it?
2017-08-25 19:15 PoPoii: yeah, its ghosting xd
2017-08-25 19:15 PoPoii: no sound there i think
2017-08-25 19:15 jack1817: oh ok
2017-08-25 19:16 PoPoii: 00:21:276 - i think it should be d, different sound 00:20:651 - 
2017-08-25 19:16 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:17 PoPoii: 00:22:526 - whyyyyyyyyyy, no loud sond, :3 i think there should be empty
2017-08-25 19:18 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:19 PoPoii: 00:23:463 (3,4,5,6,7) - how about kd k dk :3 its fit with the flow imo
2017-08-25 19:19 jack1817: ok. It sounds better I believe
2017-08-25 19:20 PoPoii: same in the next part
2017-08-25 19:20 jack1817: or should I make it the same as the next part?
2017-08-25 19:20 PoPoii: yeah i think its oky
2017-08-25 19:21 PoPoii: also 00:27:526 (9,10) - remove that finisher, xD someguy will complain about that "finisher shouldnt be used for calm song like this" yeah
2017-08-25 19:22 jack1817: XD ok
2017-08-25 19:23 PoPoii: 00:32:838 (19,21) - remove them, its a low sound :3 just put d in the middle 
2017-08-25 19:23 PoPoii: 00:37:526 - if you apply ^^
2017-08-25 19:24 PoPoii: :3 that sound is too low, dont use k for that
2017-08-25 19:24 jack1817: 00:32:526 (18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25) -  Really? I want to keep it tho
2017-08-25 19:26 PoPoii:  00:52:027 - to d ?
2017-08-25 19:26 PoPoii: overall is guud
2017-08-25 19:26 jack1817: thanks :D
2017-08-25 19:27 PoPoii: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396431 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss [Muzukashii]]
2017-08-25 19:27 jack1817: Gotta rank it
2017-08-25 19:27 PoPoii: pls no speedrank xD
2017-08-25 19:27 jack1817: I just wanna rank all the Made in Abyss songs XDD
2017-08-25 19:27 jack1817: ALL
2017-08-25 19:28 PoPoii: good luck for that xD
2017-08-25 19:28 jack1817: I'll do its osts after it releases its album
2017-08-25 19:29 PoPoii: 00:04:088 - should be the same as oni diff :3
2017-08-25 19:29 PoPoii: your kantan is good, i'll skip that
2017-08-25 19:30 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:30 PoPoii: 00:10:963 - k ? its k in oni
2017-08-25 19:31 PoPoii: dont forget about this 00:14:088 - 
2017-08-25 19:31 PoPoii: 00:21:276 - don :3 same reason like in oni
2017-08-25 19:32 PoPoii: how about ctrl+g this 00:22:838 (1,2) - 
2017-08-25 19:33 PoPoii: or use d for 00:22:838 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - all of them :3 ?
2017-08-25 19:34 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:34 jack1817: that makes it more fun to play
2017-08-25 19:34 PoPoii: i think its good, since you use all k for 00:25:338 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 
2017-08-25 19:34 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:35 PoPoii: you used same color in oni 00:34:088 (16,17,18) - kkk :'3
2017-08-25 19:35 jack1817: which one is betta
2017-08-25 19:36 PoPoii: ddk is good tho, change that one in your oni diff :3
2017-08-25 19:36 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:36 PoPoii: 00:44:088 - this should be the same as before :3 for consistency imo
2017-08-25 19:37 PoPoii: thats all :3 pretty solid, this diff is better than your oni, i talk about consistency :3
2017-08-25 19:38 PoPoii: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396429 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss [Futsuu]]
2017-08-25 19:38 PoPoii: last diff :3
2017-08-25 19:38 jack1817: pl :D
2017-08-25 19:38 jack1817: ok*
2017-08-25 19:38 PoPoii: 00:11:276 (12) - wrong placement
2017-08-25 19:39 PoPoii: you know that, dont you ? xd
2017-08-25 19:39 jack1817: Oh XD
2017-08-25 19:40 PoPoii: 00:22:526 - better if you drag that >> 00:22:838 - 
2017-08-25 19:41 jack1817: ok. I'll fix that
2017-08-25 19:41 jack1817: 00:25:026 (28) - same? owo
2017-08-25 19:41 PoPoii: yeah, and how about add some thing 00:23:776 - there
2017-08-25 19:42 PoPoii: it just 96 BPM
2017-08-25 19:42 jack1817: but the sound locates at 00:23:619
2017-08-25 19:42 PoPoii: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8930807
2017-08-25 19:43 jack1817: ok. I'll use that
2017-08-25 19:43 PoPoii: if you place it 00:23:619 - :3 it would be awful, some newbie will miss that note
2017-08-25 19:44 jack1817: sure. then i also add a note at 00:26:276 -
2017-08-25 19:44 PoPoii: 00:25:338 - from this, use kk k k
2017-08-25 19:44 PoPoii: yeah make it dd d d kk k k
2017-08-25 19:44 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:45 PoPoii: 00:27:526 - how about d ?, seem quite same with 00:28:463 - 
2017-08-25 19:45 PoPoii: 00:32:526 - no finisher pls xd 
2017-08-25 19:46 jack1817: I looked at your map and added that finish XD
2017-08-25 19:46 jack1817: I'll remove it tho
2017-08-25 19:46 PoPoii: yeah i dunno, why no one complain about my finisher in my ranked map, and everybody complain about my finisher in my newest map
2017-08-25 19:46 PoPoii: pipol nowaday xD
2017-08-25 19:47 PoPoii: 00:52:923 - why you use that :3 
2017-08-25 19:47 jack1817: XDD BNs dont disagree yours
2017-08-25 19:47 PoPoii: you dont use spinner in oni and muzu
2017-08-25 19:47 jack1817: the spinner is not good?
2017-08-25 19:47 PoPoii: yeah to noisy
2017-08-25 19:47 PoPoii: and annoying
2017-08-25 19:48 jack1817: No notes here maybe?
2017-08-25 19:48 jack1817: I can't add any notes here
2017-08-25 19:48 PoPoii: 00:53:371 - 
2017-08-25 19:49 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:49 PoPoii: also in kantan :3 if you use spinner
2017-08-25 19:49 jack1817: how about Kantan, will that be dense for Kantan?
2017-08-25 19:49 PoPoii: spinner ?
2017-08-25 19:50 jack1817: nah forget my last sentence
2017-08-25 19:50 PoPoii: del that :3 add 00:53:371 - 
2017-08-25 19:50 jack1817: I'll also replace the spinner with that note in Kantan then
2017-08-25 19:50 PoPoii: yeah
2017-08-25 19:50 jack1817: OK
2017-08-25 19:50 PoPoii: consistency :3
2017-08-25 19:51 jack1817: I guess we're done?
2017-08-25 19:51 PoPoii: 00:22:526 (19,20,21,22) - 
2017-08-25 19:51 PoPoii: pls
2017-08-25 19:52 PoPoii: thats not good imo :3
2017-08-25 19:52 PoPoii: darg them all to 00:23:151 - i think it fit
2017-08-25 19:53 PoPoii: thats all :3
2017-08-25 19:53 PoPoii: pretty long heh xD
User avatar
Combo Commander
446 posts
Offline
PoPoii wrote:
Gimme Kudossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Code:
2017-08-25 18:20 jack1817: Hi
2017-08-25 18:20 PoPoii: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396432 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss [Oni]]
2017-08-25 18:20 PoPoii: can irc ?
2017-08-25 18:20 jack1817: Someone is IRCing me tho
2017-08-25 18:21 PoPoii: oky
2017-08-25 18:21 PoPoii: i'll wait
2017-08-25 18:21 jack1817: can you mod it later? XD
2017-08-25 18:21 PoPoii: dont worry
2017-08-25 18:21 PoPoii: your diff is good tho :3
2017-08-25 18:21 jack1817: like yrs XD
2017-08-25 18:21 jack1817: gratz for rank btw
2017-08-25 18:21 PoPoii: pls no speed rank xdxd R3 stuff is too EZ to map
2017-08-25 18:21 PoPoii: thanks jacky
2017-08-25 18:22 jack1817: I map Made in Abyss songs tho
2017-08-25 18:24 jack1817: You just submitted R3 maps tho XDD
2017-08-25 18:25 PoPoii: my second mapset :3 1 more R3 set, and im done with that stuff xd
2017-08-25 18:26 jack1817: XD
2017-08-25 18:29 PoPoii: tell me if you done :3
2017-08-25 18:29 jack1817: done XDD just now updated the map
2017-08-25 18:29 jack1817: when you are asking me
2017-08-25 18:30 PoPoii: oky, xd now i do IRC mod with another guy xdxd
2017-08-25 18:30 jack1817: ok XDD ill wait
2017-08-25 18:52 PoPoii: jacky
2017-08-25 18:52 jack1817: Hi
2017-08-25 18:52 PoPoii: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396432 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss [Oni]]
2017-08-25 18:53 PoPoii: why 00:04:088 - different with 00:14:088 - ? do you try to use mirror pattern ?
2017-08-25 18:54 PoPoii: i think its a same sound imo :3
2017-08-25 18:54 PoPoii: and also loli BG for music box stuff, is not bad 
2017-08-25 18:54 jack1817: XD
2017-08-25 18:54 jack1817: so the mirror thing is not good?
2017-08-25 18:55 PoPoii: mirror is oky
2017-08-25 18:56 PoPoii: let me clear this xd
2017-08-25 18:57 PoPoii: is 00:14:088 - the mirror ver of 00:01:588 -  ?
2017-08-25 18:57 jack1817: yes. kinda
2017-08-25 18:58 PoPoii: why this not still dk 00:15:338 -  xd 
2017-08-25 18:58 PoPoii: if you use mirror blabla xdxd it should be kd
2017-08-25 18:59 jack1817: 00:15:494 (36) - the sound is too strong XD I can't make up my mind to do kd here
2017-08-25 18:59 PoPoii: :3 but its a mirror
2017-08-25 18:59 PoPoii: reverse version :3
2017-08-25 19:00 jack1817: whay do you think? owo
2017-08-25 19:01 jack1817: what*
2017-08-25 19:02 PoPoii: 00:01:588 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - you reverse this, and place it there 00:14:088 - , dont you ? uhmm maybe :3
2017-08-25 19:02 jack1817: I didn't actually :P I placed the notes by hand
2017-08-25 19:03 PoPoii: xD baah nvm
2017-08-25 19:04 PoPoii: 00:04:088 (8,9,10,11) - ddkk isnt good enough for this part
2017-08-25 19:04 jack1817: how about a dkkk?
2017-08-25 19:04 PoPoii: how about kkdk
2017-08-25 19:05 jack1817: ok XD
2017-08-25 19:06 PoPoii: 00:16:901 - same sound :3 00:06:901 - choose one pls xD
2017-08-25 19:06 PoPoii: i think dkdk is good tho
2017-08-25 19:06 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:07 jack1817: oh I need to exit the game for about 5 mins, can you wait?
2017-08-25 19:07 PoPoii: yeah sure
2017-08-25 19:07 jack1817: sorry XD
2017-08-25 19:07 jack1817: see you later
2017-08-25 19:08 PoPoii: dont worry
2017-08-25 19:08 PoPoii: see yaa
2017-08-25 19:13 jack1817: Im back XD
2017-08-25 19:14 PoPoii: 00:20:338 - why you place it there ?
2017-08-25 19:15 jack1817: remove it?
2017-08-25 19:15 PoPoii: yeah, its ghosting xd
2017-08-25 19:15 PoPoii: no sound there i think
2017-08-25 19:15 jack1817: oh ok
2017-08-25 19:16 PoPoii: 00:21:276 - i think it should be d, different sound 00:20:651 - 
2017-08-25 19:16 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:17 PoPoii: 00:22:526 - whyyyyyyyyyy, no loud sond, :3 i think there should be empty
2017-08-25 19:18 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:19 PoPoii: 00:23:463 (3,4,5,6,7) - how about kd k dk :3 its fit with the flow imo
2017-08-25 19:19 jack1817: ok. It sounds better I believe
2017-08-25 19:20 PoPoii: same in the next part
2017-08-25 19:20 jack1817: or should I make it the same as the next part?
2017-08-25 19:20 PoPoii: yeah i think its oky
2017-08-25 19:21 PoPoii: also 00:27:526 (9,10) - remove that finisher, xD someguy will complain about that "finisher shouldnt be used for calm song like this" yeah
2017-08-25 19:22 jack1817: XD ok
2017-08-25 19:23 PoPoii: 00:32:838 (19,21) - remove them, its a low sound :3 just put d in the middle 
2017-08-25 19:23 PoPoii: 00:37:526 - if you apply ^^
2017-08-25 19:24 PoPoii: :3 that sound is too low, dont use k for that
2017-08-25 19:24 jack1817: 00:32:526 (18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25) -  Really? I want to keep it tho
2017-08-25 19:26 PoPoii:  00:52:027 - to d ?
2017-08-25 19:26 PoPoii: overall is guud
2017-08-25 19:26 jack1817: thanks :D
2017-08-25 19:27 PoPoii: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396431 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss [Muzukashii]]
2017-08-25 19:27 jack1817: Gotta rank it
2017-08-25 19:27 PoPoii: pls no speedrank xD
2017-08-25 19:27 jack1817: I just wanna rank all the Made in Abyss songs XDD
2017-08-25 19:27 jack1817: ALL
2017-08-25 19:28 PoPoii: good luck for that xD
2017-08-25 19:28 jack1817: I'll do its osts after it releases its album
2017-08-25 19:29 PoPoii: 00:04:088 - should be the same as oni diff :3
2017-08-25 19:29 PoPoii: your kantan is good, i'll skip that
2017-08-25 19:30 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:30 PoPoii: 00:10:963 - k ? its k in oni
2017-08-25 19:31 PoPoii: dont forget about this 00:14:088 - 
2017-08-25 19:31 PoPoii: 00:21:276 - don :3 same reason like in oni
2017-08-25 19:32 PoPoii: how about ctrl+g this 00:22:838 (1,2) - 
2017-08-25 19:33 PoPoii: or use d for 00:22:838 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - all of them :3 ?
2017-08-25 19:34 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:34 jack1817: that makes it more fun to play
2017-08-25 19:34 PoPoii: i think its good, since you use all k for 00:25:338 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 
2017-08-25 19:34 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:35 PoPoii: you used same color in oni 00:34:088 (16,17,18) - kkk :'3
2017-08-25 19:35 jack1817: which one is betta
2017-08-25 19:36 PoPoii: ddk is good tho, change that one in your oni diff :3
2017-08-25 19:36 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:36 PoPoii: 00:44:088 - this should be the same as before :3 for consistency imo
2017-08-25 19:37 PoPoii: thats all :3 pretty solid, this diff is better than your oni, i talk about consistency :3
2017-08-25 19:38 PoPoii: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396429 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss [Futsuu]]
2017-08-25 19:38 PoPoii: last diff :3
2017-08-25 19:38 jack1817: pl :D
2017-08-25 19:38 jack1817: ok*
2017-08-25 19:38 PoPoii: 00:11:276 (12) - wrong placement
2017-08-25 19:39 PoPoii: you know that, dont you ? xd
2017-08-25 19:39 jack1817: Oh XD
2017-08-25 19:40 PoPoii: 00:22:526 - better if you drag that >> 00:22:838 - 
2017-08-25 19:41 jack1817: ok. I'll fix that
2017-08-25 19:41 jack1817: 00:25:026 (28) - same? owo
2017-08-25 19:41 PoPoii: yeah, and how about add some thing 00:23:776 - there
2017-08-25 19:42 PoPoii: it just 96 BPM
2017-08-25 19:42 jack1817: but the sound locates at 00:23:619
2017-08-25 19:42 PoPoii: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8930807
2017-08-25 19:43 jack1817: ok. I'll use that
2017-08-25 19:43 PoPoii: if you place it 00:23:619 - :3 it would be awful, some newbie will miss that note
2017-08-25 19:44 jack1817: sure. then i also add a note at 00:26:276 -
2017-08-25 19:44 PoPoii: 00:25:338 - from this, use kk k k
2017-08-25 19:44 PoPoii: yeah make it dd d d kk k k
2017-08-25 19:44 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:45 PoPoii: 00:27:526 - how about d ?, seem quite same with 00:28:463 - 
2017-08-25 19:45 PoPoii: 00:32:526 - no finisher pls xd 
2017-08-25 19:46 jack1817: I looked at your map and added that finish XD
2017-08-25 19:46 jack1817: I'll remove it tho
2017-08-25 19:46 PoPoii: yeah i dunno, why no one complain about my finisher in my ranked map, and everybody complain about my finisher in my newest map
2017-08-25 19:46 PoPoii: pipol nowaday xD
2017-08-25 19:47 PoPoii: 00:52:923 - why you use that :3 
2017-08-25 19:47 jack1817: XDD BNs dont disagree yours
2017-08-25 19:47 PoPoii: you dont use spinner in oni and muzu
2017-08-25 19:47 jack1817: the spinner is not good?
2017-08-25 19:47 PoPoii: yeah to noisy
2017-08-25 19:47 PoPoii: and annoying
2017-08-25 19:48 jack1817: No notes here maybe?
2017-08-25 19:48 jack1817: I can't add any notes here
2017-08-25 19:48 PoPoii: 00:53:371 - 
2017-08-25 19:49 jack1817: ok
2017-08-25 19:49 PoPoii: also in kantan :3 if you use spinner
2017-08-25 19:49 jack1817: how about Kantan, will that be dense for Kantan?
2017-08-25 19:49 PoPoii: spinner ?
2017-08-25 19:50 jack1817: nah forget my last sentence
2017-08-25 19:50 PoPoii: del that :3 add 00:53:371 - 
2017-08-25 19:50 jack1817: I'll also replace the spinner with that note in Kantan then
2017-08-25 19:50 PoPoii: yeah
2017-08-25 19:50 jack1817: OK
2017-08-25 19:50 PoPoii: consistency :3
2017-08-25 19:51 jack1817: I guess we're done?
2017-08-25 19:51 PoPoii: 00:22:526 (19,20,21,22) - 
2017-08-25 19:51 PoPoii: pls
2017-08-25 19:52 PoPoii: thats not good imo :3
2017-08-25 19:52 PoPoii: darg them all to 00:23:151 - i think it fit
2017-08-25 19:53 PoPoii: thats all :3
2017-08-25 19:53 PoPoii: pretty long heh xD

Give you. Thanks for the IRC mod :) :)
User avatar
Combo Commander
471 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
IRC mod with mapper.
log
Code:
18:30 jack1817: Hi. Do you accept NM?
18:30 Chocola_2287: np it
18:30 *jack1817 is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396432 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss]
18:30 Chocola_2287: irc?
18:31 jack1817: You want irc then sure!
18:31 Chocola_2287: I prefer irc, this map is short. Making it pointless to be forum mod
18:31 jack1817: ok
18:31 Chocola_2287: Kantan:
18:31 Chocola_2287: uh wait
18:32 Chocola_2287: You should not use 1.6SV for all diffs
18:32 Chocola_2287: in taiko we use 1.4 only
18:32 Chocola_2287: if you want to use SV in taiko, it should be done in slider multiplier
18:33 jack1817: didn't the criteria say 1.4 or 1.6? owo
18:33 Chocola_2287: SV multiplier
18:33 Chocola_2287: I would say that's outdated
18:33 Chocola_2287: maps ranked recently never use 1.6
18:34 Chocola_2287: it is only adjusted if the song is too fast, and it is in lower diff like kantan/futsuu
18:34 jack1817: So if I use green lines to do the 1.6x effect, thats ok?
18:34 Chocola_2287: k
18:34 jack1817: ok :)
18:34 Chocola_2287: red lines should lay on map
18:34 Chocola_2287: 's 1st note
18:35 Chocola_2287: i.e. 00:02:526-
18:35 Chocola_2287: 00:02:526 (1) - 
18:35 Chocola_2287: wait
18:35 Chocola_2287: nvm
18:36 Chocola_2287: you started muzu and oni earlier than kantan/futsuu does
18:36 jack1817: yes owo
18:37 Chocola_2287: kantan lacks 4/1 break
18:37 Chocola_2287: 00:11:276 (9) - delete to allow 4/1 break
18:37 Chocola_2287: 00:21:276 (18) - ^
18:37 jack1817: ok
18:38 Chocola_2287: 00:28:776 (24) - you might want to make it same as futsuu diff
18:39 Chocola_2287: 00:47:526 (41) - d, unify with higher diffs
18:39 jack1817: for (24) which pattern of the two diffs do you prefer?
18:40 Chocola_2287: nah I mean moving the note 1/2 before
18:41 Chocola_2287: because that's what you did in higher diff
18:41 jack1817: ok
18:41 Chocola_2287: Futsuu:
18:42 Chocola_2287: 00:33:463 (40) - 
18:42 Chocola_2287: you might want to make this k
18:42 Chocola_2287: or made the same note in kantan d
18:42 Chocola_2287: unify usage among diffs
18:43 jack1817: ok
18:43 Chocola_2287: 00:36:588 - add d? you place note on all diff but this
18:44 Chocola_2287: 00:39:713 (46) - k? unify usage among all diffs
18:44 jack1817: ok
18:45 Chocola_2287: 00:53:362 (63) - k ? high pitch (apply to kantan too
18:45 jack1817: ok
18:45 Chocola_2287: you might have to buff futsuu a bit cos Futsuu ~ Muzukashii gap is larger than Kantan ~ Futsuu gap
18:46 Chocola_2287: there is some major spread issue among whole set rn
18:46 Chocola_2287: Muzukashii:
18:46 jack1817: Futsuu is 1.39* rn
18:46 Chocola_2287: I am concerning about note count, not SR
18:47 Chocola_2287: SR should never used to measure because it is flawed
18:47 jack1817: ok
18:47 jack1817: I'll fix that
18:47 Chocola_2287: 00:14:088 (28,29,30,31,32,33) - use the pattern in 00:04:088 (7,8,9,10,11,12) - 
18:47 Chocola_2287: 1)Consistency , 2)Make spread with Oni
18:48 jack1817: ok
18:48 Chocola_2287: 00:21:901 (45) - delete? you did not place note on all diff but this
18:48 jack1817: ok delete
18:49 Chocola_2287: 00:33:463 - add? you place note on all diff but this
18:49 jack1817: ok
18:50 Chocola_2287: 00:42:526 - & 00:43:463 add? , make a good spread among futsuu ~ oni
18:51 jack1817: ok
18:51 Chocola_2287: 00:52:470 add, make spread with futsuu
18:51 Chocola_2287: add d*
18:51 jack1817: ok
18:51 Chocola_2287: Oni:
18:52 Chocola_2287: 00:30:651 (15) - delete? no relatived sound effect here
18:53 Chocola_2287: 00:32:526 (18,19) - Ctrl + G, maintain 00:32:526 (18) - as d as you did on other diffs
18:53 jack1817: ok
18:54 Chocola_2287: 00:44:401 (20) - change to d. helps represent 00:43:776 (18,19,20,21) - is a upward pitch flow
18:54 jack1817: ok
18:54 Chocola_2287: 00:48:463 (30,34) - delete, they are taking off some emphasis on 00:48:776 (31,35) - 
18:55 Chocola_2287: or change muzu to ddk ddk to make spread
18:55 Chocola_2287: I prefer making muzu to ddk ddk to have a better spread
18:56 jack1817: ok
User avatar
Combo Commander
446 posts
Offline
Chocola_2287 wrote:
IRC mod with mapper.
log
Code:
18:30 jack1817: Hi. Do you accept NM?
18:30 Chocola_2287: np it
18:30 *jack1817 is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396432 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss]
18:30 Chocola_2287: irc?
18:31 jack1817: You want irc then sure!
18:31 Chocola_2287: I prefer irc, this map is short. Making it pointless to be forum mod
18:31 jack1817: ok
18:31 Chocola_2287: Kantan:
18:31 Chocola_2287: uh wait
18:32 Chocola_2287: You should not use 1.6SV for all diffs
18:32 Chocola_2287: in taiko we use 1.4 only
18:32 Chocola_2287: if you want to use SV in taiko, it should be done in slider multiplier
18:33 jack1817: didn't the criteria say 1.4 or 1.6? owo
18:33 Chocola_2287: SV multiplier
18:33 Chocola_2287: I would say that's outdated
18:33 Chocola_2287: maps ranked recently never use 1.6
18:34 Chocola_2287: it is only adjusted if the song is too fast, and it is in lower diff like kantan/futsuu
18:34 jack1817: So if I use green lines to do the 1.6x effect, thats ok?
18:34 Chocola_2287: k
18:34 jack1817: ok :)
18:34 Chocola_2287: red lines should lay on map
18:34 Chocola_2287: 's 1st note
18:35 Chocola_2287: i.e. 00:02:526-
18:35 Chocola_2287: 00:02:526 (1) - 
18:35 Chocola_2287: wait
18:35 Chocola_2287: nvm
18:36 Chocola_2287: you started muzu and oni earlier than kantan/futsuu does
18:36 jack1817: yes owo
18:37 Chocola_2287: kantan lacks 4/1 break
18:37 Chocola_2287: 00:11:276 (9) - delete to allow 4/1 break
18:37 Chocola_2287: 00:21:276 (18) - ^
18:37 jack1817: ok
18:38 Chocola_2287: 00:28:776 (24) - you might want to make it same as futsuu diff
18:39 Chocola_2287: 00:47:526 (41) - d, unify with higher diffs
18:39 jack1817: for (24) which pattern of the two diffs do you prefer?
18:40 Chocola_2287: nah I mean moving the note 1/2 before
18:41 Chocola_2287: because that's what you did in higher diff
18:41 jack1817: ok
18:41 Chocola_2287: Futsuu:
18:42 Chocola_2287: 00:33:463 (40) - 
18:42 Chocola_2287: you might want to make this k
18:42 Chocola_2287: or made the same note in kantan d
18:42 Chocola_2287: unify usage among diffs
18:43 jack1817: ok
18:43 Chocola_2287: 00:36:588 - add d? you place note on all diff but this
18:44 Chocola_2287: 00:39:713 (46) - k? unify usage among all diffs
18:44 jack1817: ok
18:45 Chocola_2287: 00:53:362 (63) - k ? high pitch (apply to kantan too
18:45 jack1817: ok
18:45 Chocola_2287: you might have to buff futsuu a bit cos Futsuu ~ Muzukashii gap is larger than Kantan ~ Futsuu gap
18:46 Chocola_2287: there is some major spread issue among whole set rn
18:46 Chocola_2287: Muzukashii:
18:46 jack1817: Futsuu is 1.39* rn
18:46 Chocola_2287: I am concerning about note count, not SR
18:47 Chocola_2287: SR should never used to measure because it is flawed
18:47 jack1817: ok
18:47 jack1817: I'll fix that
18:47 Chocola_2287: 00:14:088 (28,29,30,31,32,33) - use the pattern in 00:04:088 (7,8,9,10,11,12) - 
18:47 Chocola_2287: 1)Consistency , 2)Make spread with Oni
18:48 jack1817: ok
18:48 Chocola_2287: 00:21:901 (45) - delete? you did not place note on all diff but this
18:48 jack1817: ok delete
18:49 Chocola_2287: 00:33:463 - add? you place note on all diff but this
18:49 jack1817: ok
18:50 Chocola_2287: 00:42:526 - & 00:43:463 add? , make a good spread among futsuu ~ oni
18:51 jack1817: ok
18:51 Chocola_2287: 00:52:470 add, make spread with futsuu
18:51 Chocola_2287: add d*
18:51 jack1817: ok
18:51 Chocola_2287: Oni:
18:52 Chocola_2287: 00:30:651 (15) - delete? no relatived sound effect here
18:53 Chocola_2287: 00:32:526 (18,19) - Ctrl + G, maintain 00:32:526 (18) - as d as you did on other diffs
18:53 jack1817: ok
18:54 Chocola_2287: 00:44:401 (20) - change to d. helps represent 00:43:776 (18,19,20,21) - is a upward pitch flow
18:54 jack1817: ok
18:54 Chocola_2287: 00:48:463 (30,34) - delete, they are taking off some emphasis on 00:48:776 (31,35) - 
18:55 Chocola_2287: or change muzu to ddk ddk to make spread
18:55 Chocola_2287: I prefer making muzu to ddk ddk to have a better spread
18:56 jack1817: ok

thanks for irc mod! :)
User avatar
Quality Assurance Team
2,848 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Here comes a brief check upon testplaying the top difficulty.

IRC mod with jack1817, Aug 27, 2017
00:43 jack1817: Hello. May I ask for a taiko testplay from you?
00:44 Nardoxyribonucleic: hmm okay
00:45 jack1817: thanks :D
00:45 jack1817: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/659371
00:49 *Nardoxyribonucleic is playing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396432 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss [Naraku no Soko de Matsu]] <Taiko> +HardRock
00:50 jack1817: any major issues? owo
00:51 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:52:978 (41,42) - seems not necessary
00:51 Nardoxyribonucleic: or at least remove 42
00:52 jack1817: even though there are sounds there? tho it is very quiet
00:52 Nardoxyribonucleic: As the music is fading out, 1/4 sounds out of place
00:53 jack1817: ok I'll remove 42 then
00:56 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:00:026 - Hmm what is the reason of using 1.14x SV
00:56 jack1817: umm. To make it be equivilant to 1.6
00:57 jack1817: 1.4*1.14 is about 1.6
00:57 Nardoxyribonucleic: Then I guess no need...
00:57 Nardoxyribonucleic: 1.4 is good enough
00:57 jack1817: really?
00:58 Nardoxyribonucleic: Yes.
00:58 jack1817: ok. I'll fix the multipliers then
01:01 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:32:526 - 00:48:776 - maybe you can try to add some 1/4 patterns in the kiai. Looks underwhelming currently
01:02 jack1817: but the song only provides 1/2s here. will that be overmapping?
01:03 Nardoxyribonucleic: e.g. add d at 00:39:244 -
01:03 Nardoxyribonucleic: a little bit overmapped but still sounds natural
01:05 jack1817: Then I may only add so at this place.
01:05 jack1817: maybe it will be fine when aquiring BNs (?)
01:07 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:48:619 - you may also add k to cohere with ^
01:07 Nardoxyribonucleic: so the ddk will not stand alsone
01:07 Nardoxyribonucleic: alone*
01:08 Nardoxyribonucleic: yet you may need to adjust SV to make it flow smoother
01:09 jack1817: I originally thought for making the SV as close to 1.6(now 1.4) in 96bpm as possible
01:10 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:51:539 - add a red line here and omit first bar line for this timing point
01:11 Nardoxyribonucleic: Then 00:51:580 - uncheck omit
01:11 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:52:470 - *
01:11 Nardoxyribonucleic: sorry 51:580 is correct
01:12 jack1817: Then should I add a red line at 00:51:539?
01:13 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:52:390 - add a red line here and omit first bar line, then 00:52:470 - omit
01:13 jack1817: ok
01:13 Nardoxyribonucleic: ignore the previous set of suggestion
01:14 Nardoxyribonucleic: By doing so the bar lines will look aesthetically better
01:14 Nardoxyribonucleic: don't forget to adjust SV too
01:15 jack1817: Yes. I didn't know there is a solution before. :D
01:16 Nardoxyribonucleic: I guess that's all for now. :3 I don't have enough time to go through the remaining diffs


Good luck~ :D
User avatar
Combo Commander
446 posts
Offline
Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:
Here comes a brief check upon testplaying the top difficulty.

IRC mod with jack1817, Aug 27, 2017
00:43 jack1817: Hello. May I ask for a taiko testplay from you?
00:44 Nardoxyribonucleic: hmm okay
00:45 jack1817: thanks :D
00:45 jack1817: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/659371
00:49 *Nardoxyribonucleic is playing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/1396432 R3 Music Box - Deep in Abyss [Naraku no Soko de Matsu]] <Taiko> +HardRock
00:50 jack1817: any major issues? owo
00:51 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:52:978 (41,42) - seems not necessary
00:51 Nardoxyribonucleic: or at least remove 42
00:52 jack1817: even though there are sounds there? tho it is very quiet
00:52 Nardoxyribonucleic: As the music is fading out, 1/4 sounds out of place
00:53 jack1817: ok I'll remove 42 then
00:56 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:00:026 - Hmm what is the reason of using 1.14x SV
00:56 jack1817: umm. To make it be equivilant to 1.6
00:57 jack1817: 1.4*1.14 is about 1.6
00:57 Nardoxyribonucleic: Then I guess no need...
00:57 Nardoxyribonucleic: 1.4 is good enough
00:57 jack1817: really?
00:58 Nardoxyribonucleic: Yes.
00:58 jack1817: ok. I'll fix the multipliers then
01:01 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:32:526 - 00:48:776 - maybe you can try to add some 1/4 patterns in the kiai. Looks underwhelming currently
01:02 jack1817: but the song only provides 1/2s here. will that be overmapping?
01:03 Nardoxyribonucleic: e.g. add d at 00:39:244 -
01:03 Nardoxyribonucleic: a little bit overmapped but still sounds natural
01:05 jack1817: Then I may only add so at this place.
01:05 jack1817: maybe it will be fine when aquiring BNs (?)
01:07 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:48:619 - you may also add k to cohere with ^
01:07 Nardoxyribonucleic: so the ddk will not stand alsone
01:07 Nardoxyribonucleic: alone*
01:08 Nardoxyribonucleic: yet you may need to adjust SV to make it flow smoother
01:09 jack1817: I originally thought for making the SV as close to 1.6(now 1.4) in 96bpm as possible
01:10 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:51:539 - add a red line here and omit first bar line for this timing point
01:11 Nardoxyribonucleic: Then 00:51:580 - uncheck omit
01:11 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:52:470 - *
01:11 Nardoxyribonucleic: sorry 51:580 is correct
01:12 jack1817: Then should I add a red line at 00:51:539?
01:13 Nardoxyribonucleic: 00:52:390 - add a red line here and omit first bar line, then 00:52:470 - omit
01:13 jack1817: ok
01:13 Nardoxyribonucleic: ignore the previous set of suggestion
01:14 Nardoxyribonucleic: By doing so the bar lines will look aesthetically better
01:14 Nardoxyribonucleic: don't forget to adjust SV too
01:15 jack1817: Yes. I didn't know there is a solution before. :D
01:16 Nardoxyribonucleic: I guess that's all for now. :3 I don't have enough time to go through the remaining diffs


Good luck~ :D

Thanks for testplaying and looking at the top diff!! :)
User avatar
osu!taiko Champion
425 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hello~

mod

Timing


Kantan


Futsuu


Muzukashii


Naraku no Soko de Matsu


good luck for ranked!
User avatar
Combo Commander
446 posts
Offline
_yu68 wrote:
Hello~

mod

Timing
  • 00:52:390 - delete this timing point that isn't necessary adding this actually allows me to make the barline at 00:52:390 - go away so that ]00:52:470 -'s barline would not have some chaotic look there. So I'll keep it.
  • 00:52:470 - enable "Omit first bar line"



Kantan
I agree that I should make this more simple, yet at the same time I want to follow the music as close as possible
Used a different way to attain simpler rhythm tho. Thanks for pointing out!!


Futsuu
sure :)

Muzukashii


Naraku no Soko de Matsu


good luck for ranked! Thanks for accepting modding it :)

ありがとうございました!ゆちゃん~ :)
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 66 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: