forum

[web] 1-time supporters able to customize cover

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
When I say "cover", I mean the userpage cover on the new website. You can customize covers if you have supporter, yes, but once that runs out, you should still be able to change it. This would work like the userpage does right now: even after your supporter runs out, you are still able to edit it, and that does not currently apply to the cover.

EDIT: "banner" -> "cover"
Sandy Hoey
I'm sure that it will before it completely replaces the current website as it is intended to be that way
Nathanael
I don't think these covers will be applicable to users who supported before. If it was, then the devs have changed it already.
It says Upload available for osu!supporters only there meaning only users with supporter status can upload custom covers for their profile.

I'd say this should be one of the time based perks. For example, users who have supported more than 5 months can still have the ability to upload custom ones even if they lost their supporter status.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

Nathanael wrote:

I don't think these covers will be applicable to users who supported before. If it was, then the devs have changed it already.
I mean...that's why it's a feature request.