forum

Windows 10 Update 1703 Fullscreen mode unplayable

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vladimir Puchin
After I updated to this version of Win10 the other day, osu has become unplayable. All 4 modes. Is this issue just me or people are also getting it?
Fullscreen mode 720p latest stable version. I can get 2.4ms latency in windowed mode, but a whooping 18ms in fullscreen.
Edit: Compatibility mode does make the game run at 2.4ms latency in fullscreen mode. But alt-tabbing makes osu go black, so compatibility mode is out of the question.
Sandy Hoey
Probably go ask in Help to get a fix or see if anyone has a similar issue
Deva
You need to update your drivers assuming that your hardware can handle it in the first place
Topic Starter
Vladimir Puchin

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Probably go ask in Help to get a fix or see if anyone has a similar issue
Been a while since I last went to the forum so I kinda got the sub-forums mixed up. Would be good if a mod can help me move this thread there.

Deva wrote:

You need to update your drivers assuming that your hardware can handle it in the first place
I can get 2.5ms in Windows mode so my hardware is pretty much more than enough. I'm currently using an old NVIDIA driver version from ASUS for my laptop model. I was also using that version before the update though. Also, latest driver versions make all of my video editors unusable so I would want to use my old version if possible.