forum

Save TAG4 replays

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +218
Topic Starter
WubWoofBacon
It would be awesome if TAG4 replays could be saved, instead of 'failed to construct a replay from this score!'

It could be something like This (the TAG32 centipede FC).

How it would look in the replay: Have each player's name assigned a color, the cursor and hit circles belonging to the player will be colored the same color as the one the player was given, just like the YouTube link. Force default skin so there wouldn't be problems with coloring cursors or hitcircles to a player.

What made me think of this: Me and my friend passed the Emilia diff of A FOOL MOON NIGHT, and I thought it was a bummer for it not to be able to be saved.

I think this would be an amazing feature to have, and something to share among others.
Kondou-Shinichi
Get OBS and record while you play lmao
7ambda

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

Get OBS and record while you play lmao
that's more inconvenient than having to save a simple replay

besides, not everyone's pc is good enough to handling playing while recording
Kondou-Shinichi
this is a p good idea
but i wonder how would the player names be shown, and how would you get the cursor movement from others
personally i really want to see the cursor movement being shown in tag4
but i think the mode is pretty much forgotten?
O2MasterFX
dupe t/219193
TAG4 is related to multiplayer play if you wonder
Topic Starter
WubWoofBacon
The idea I had was to save everyone's cursor movements, and have them all in one replay. The thread that you linked, the person wants to be able to save other peoples' replays and not just their own. I had in mind specifically being able to save TAG4 replays.You can't save replays at all in this game mode.
Megapcmx
No. Just No
FiddleBlue

Megapcmx wrote:

No. Just No
Why not? TAG4 maps are fun.
Anyway, it'll be better if the replay also tracks which players got 100, 50 or a miss. For fun, I guess.