forum

peppy kicked me from the discord(now about water brands)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kawaii AF
so what happened is i joined the discord from coffee hour and i had only asked this yesterday, "how do i know if my computer is compatible with lazer" i got a reply from smoogipoo(really nice) and today i did what he asked and i couldn't pm him so i @'d him in the server and @'d him again saying i couldn't pm him. next thing i see is peppy said stop once and the discord icon disappeared immediately after. I don't blame peppy but he could have waited for me to respond and and say i'd stop whatever i was doing which i honestly was gonna stop. (if your reading this peppy i would love a reason why i was kicked. ignore or say the reason)
johnmedina999
Join this one instead: https://discord.gg/G6KqYDz
semaphore
dumbass
7ambda
dumbass
Kyrari
rip
KupcaH

Kawaii AF wrote:

(if your reading this peppy i would love a reason why i was kicked. ignore or say the reason)
Yeah, peppy is definitely reading OT everyday.
Topic Starter
Kawaii AF
i got an answer from the email i sent around the time i asked the question in the discord. it reads "The Lazer build will eventually replace the current one, yes. However, what is currently on github is just an alpha version (if it can count as such) and might not work for everyone. The final builds will, so don't worry!"
i still don't know what i did for the kick. i really want to be in the discord again to know what happens in the background. If I broke a rule can you say which one i broke?
my discord is アレクサンダーモンターノ#5730 if you consider letting me back in peppy.
for now this is resolved.
(note: i am a dumbass)
Mara

Kawaii AF wrote:

my discord is アレクサンダーモンターノ#5730
ColdTooth
This topic is now about Fiji Water

though if you prefer icelandic that's ok
Jun Maeda
Ask peppy forgive me and give me chocolate potato
Serraionga
It's really hard for me to drink water if it's not Solán de Cabras. Any other kind of water is indigestible for me.
E m i

Mara wrote:

Kawaii AF wrote:

my discord is アレクサンダーモンターノ#5730
uhm just wanted to say, high tier post
Aurani

ColdTooth wrote:

This topic is now about Fiji Water

though if you prefer icelandic that's ok
Acqua Panna > Every other water
E m i
aqua virgo is best because it has highest price to performance. From what I remember, 5L for 0.3$. Stop being water elitists.
johnmedina999
I kinda just drink water.
ColdTooth
How about just water then. No need to get aggressive on which water is the best!
Blitzfrog
Peppy next David Beckham confirmed
Aurani

Momiji wrote:

aqua virgo is best because it has highest price to performance. From what I remember, 5L for 0.3$. Stop being water elitists.
I have also always advocated for people to stop being water elitists, but when I tried acqua panna, I was legitimately reborn. I have a HUGE problem when it comes to drinking water, as in I actually recognise the difference in the chemical compositions of different water brands, meaning if one mineral is missing, it tastes completely shit and bitter, as most of the brands do for me.

Not that one, apparently. I could drink litres of it without any kind of disgust and it made me a die-hard fan of the brand. Is it expensive here? Yeah, you can buy 20 litres of "normal" water for the price of a litre of that one, but money is not an issue here.
E m i

Aurani wrote:

Momiji wrote:

I have also always advocated for people to stop being water elitists, but when I tried acqua panna, I was legitimately reborn. I have a HUGE problem when it comes to drinking water, as in I actually recognise the difference in the chemical compositions of different water brands, meaning if one mineral is missing, it tastes completely shit and bitter, as most of the brands do for me.

Not that one, apparently. I could drink litres of it without any kind of disgust and it made me a die-hard fan of the brand. Is it expensive here? Yeah, you can buy 20 litres of "normal" water for the price of a litre of that one, but money is not an issue here.
I can tell the difference switching between waters easily but I've only encountered one bottled water brand that had a legitimately negative taste compared to others. It's mostly neutral differentiation even when buying ELITE waters. If my mom gives me 10 zł (~2.6$) I would rather come home with 20L of water than 10L :(

Bonus: The water from my bathtub sink (long story) tastes better than the water from the kitchen sink.
abraker
cold sparkling water or quit
show more